Grant Cardone - 5 Steps to Becoming a Millionare

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
More like scampill

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 6113

He's a complete fraud
He's a complete fraud
Pissing me off now that if you're a girl you can just make an onlyfans account and make more than a guy could with a proper job and degrees and all that bs. Only fans needs to be stopped. It will end the world. Onlyfans will contribute to many many more male suicides. I'm not usually one to talk like this or even talk shit about tinder etc. But only fans is very dangerous. And these simps are the enablers/the problem. Selling bathwater and all that; it's just beyond ridiculous rn.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 2205
More like scampill
If you follow his advice, and give him money for you to invest. Then, he is a scam.
If you manage to emmulate what he does, aka copy what he does. He might earn alot.

I watched an interview in the past with Grant Cardone being interveiwd by that Wolf of Wallstreet man, whom actually is great sales person.
That Grant had limmited clue about sales, it seems.
Grant is all about, if I recall correctly. Borrowing your ass full, for buying real estate property. Works great. When: real estate value goes up (so you can sell it easily with profits); when economy is good so people can pay the rent (and can pay higher rent) on the real estate you rent out; and when interest rates are low.
All 3 before mentioned factors, where great the last 6-7 years orso. Now, at this moment? I dunno, only interest rates are good/low still, but the other 2 factors might go to shit the comming 4-5 years.. Real estate might tumble down alot, the coming years. Which in the future, maybe like a couple of years from now, might make it a great time to implement that above plan, because you can scoop up real estate forcheap, and ride the next/new wave that might happen in that future time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227