Greatest commander of all time? BigBiceps + christian circle jerk destroyed

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
>high t
>muslim men
You can only pick 1

@BigBiceps - dayooth (cuckold) brainwashed christian internet mod said the above then he closed the thread because he lost the debate and couldn't accept defeat!

PROOF

:

2 mins later

BIG BICEPS INTERNET JANITOR ACTING LIKE A BABY - HE GIVES ME A 20% WARNING ON AN OLD POST AFTER I BURIED HIM!

HE SAID MUSLIM MEN CAN'T BE HIGH T!

READ THIS

Athiest are saying this about Khalid ibn walid RA:

"Also known as Sayf Allah al-Maslul (Drawn Sword of God), Khalid ibn al-Walid was Islam’s first great military commander and one of the greatest of all-time."

"Over the next nine years, Khalid was involved in over one hundred battles and was never defeated. Upon the death of Muhammad SAW, several of the strongest Arab tribes broke away and rebelled."

"Khalid RA died in 642, and his tombstone shows a list of over 50 major battles he won. Not only was he unbeaten in combat, Khalid never even lost a skirmish or a duel! It was common for him and his trusted officers to challenge the commanders of enemy armies to a duel before battle. A win would ruin the morale of the opponents. The best military minds of two great empires couldn’t produce a commander or even a soldier to beat this genius. "

so if athiests historians are saying this who are you?

some fat white cuck on the internet? - im assuming you are since all non-mulslims are dayooth - meaing cuckold in english

oh and let's not forget Salahudin (saladin) let's see what he did

He:

reconquered Jerusalem from Crusaders

"Salahuddin is best known for repelling the Crusaders and reconquering Jerusalem. He defeated and decimated large numbers of the Crusaders in the decisive Battle of Hattin in July, 1187. On his way to Jerusalem, Saladin conquered almost every Crusader city. After a siege, Jerusalem was handed over to him in October of the same year. Subsequent efforts by the Crusaders to win back Jerusalem were resisted until they finally gave up and retreated homewards."

The chivalry of Saladin
Moreover, his chivalrous conduct toward King Richard I, and the mutual respect which ensued despite their warring roles, won him further accolades in quarters that could not bring themselves to despise him. “When Richard falls sick at the siege of Acre in 1192, Saladin not only sends his personal physician Maimonides over to treat him, he sends ice to help him fight the fevers and certain healing fruits. When Richard’s horse is killed during battle, and the English king finds himself on foot facing the entire Muslim army, the Muslims let him walk by their entire phalanx without attacking. Later, Saladin sends him two fresh mounts so he will not be at a disadvantage,” wrote Michael Hamilton Morgan in Lost History.

yet at the same time was a great example of kindess to all - even his enemy!

"According to the French historian, Rene Grousset, “It is equally true that [Saladin’s] generosity, his piety, devoid of fanaticism, that flower of liberality and courtesy, which had been the model of our old chroniclers, won him no less popularity in Frankish S
yria than in the lands of Islam.”

ISLAM IS THE BEST-

THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE

ALLAHU AKBAR!

ISLAM WILL RISE AGAIN SOON!

"DUES VOLT" HA HA

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 7098, PeaceAndLove and 8 others
Didnt Read GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Feminineboi, Lapuig, goat2x and 14 others
B9E42B5D 8CAE 4A4E A2CB E43AB0418A97
Yo nigga shutcho ass up tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6965, Nosecel and 4 others
Who the fuck cares? Go back to your mosque ffs.

Goodmorningihatewomen

Muslims are based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 4645 and SubhumanCurrycel
Alexander the Great obv and it's not even close, conquers the world's greatest empire at the time, while being on the direct front line with his men leading charges and sht. It gets better tho, he took the Persian King's daughter and cucked him even more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
Literally no one reads your shit anymore. I already logically disproved Islam but you just keep on typing

• Love it
Reactions: john2
Alexander the Great obv and it's not even close, conquers the world's greatest empire at the time, while being on the direct front line with his men leading charges and sht. It gets better tho, he took the Persian King's daughter and cucked him even more.
that's why 1.9 billion people in the world say Khalid ibn Walid is the best commander ever!

and not a single word is said about him!

JFL AT THIS TOO - HE'S A GIGA MANLET!

"GREATEST COMMANADER EVER"?

I COULD SNAP HIM IN TWO - THIS IS ME STANDING NEXT TO HIM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
that's why 1.9 billion people in the world say Khalid ibn Walid is the best commander ever!

and not a single word is said about him!

JFL AT THIS TOO - HE'S A GIGA MANLET!

View attachment 445252

"GREATEST COMMANADER EVER"?

I COULD SNAP HIM IN TWO - THIS IS ME STANDING NEXT TO HIM

View attachment 445254

Yea 1.9b muslims say Khalid is the best, purely unbiased of course nothing to do with the fact that he was muslim and Muhammad's lackey

Literally no one reads your shit anymore. I already logically disproved Islam but you just keep on typing
You don't need to logically disprove any religion, because none of them are real

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Jagged0

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps and inceletto
If Muslim weren't high T they wouldn't rape that much tbh

caged hard at this tbh, made me giggle like a schoolgirl
im a muslim - we're the best

i don't even know you but i love you if ur muslim!

• Woah
Reactions: inceletto
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Nosecel, Subhuman Philtrum and 5 others
Thats highly debatable, i would say both Ceaser and Hannibal were better tactical geniuses then Alexander, and Ceaser was strategically better then the other two. The reason why Alexander conquered the 'most powerful empire' was because it wasn't most powerful when the war started, the Persians were a paper Tiger, they had multiple rebellions in Egypt and Anatolia before the war, the Satrapies were overtaxed and they just needed a triger to rebel, thats why Alexander literally took Anatolia in one single battle while Ceaser had to fight in dense forests againts semi united high morale celtic warriors

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thats highly debatable, i would say both Ceaser and Hannibal were better tactical geniuses then Alexander, and Ceaser was strategically better then the other two. The reason why Alexander conquered the 'most powerful empire' was because it wasn't most powerful when the war started, the Persians were a paper Tiger, they had multiple rebellions in Egypt and Anatolia before the war, the Satrapies were overtaxed and they just needed a triger to rebel, thats why Alexander literally took Anatolia in one single battle while Ceaser had to fight in dense forests againts semi united high morale celtic warriors
did anyone else in history meet the feats of khalid?

did they fight in batte and never lose?

did they defeat the 2 biggest superpowers when muslim army were in their infancy?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 4645
Mirin your djihad skills akhi. Mashallah.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
ERWIN ROMMEL

Other than Subutai( the best military general known to man) i agree with this thread.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
did anyone else in history meet the feats of khalid?

did they fight in batte and never lose?

did they defeat the 2 biggest superpowers when muslim army were in their infancy?

View attachment 445284
Well yeah, he could be easily place in top 10 together with Ceaser, Hannibal, Napoleon

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm already caging hard at this thread and Islam, overall.

I'm happy at the same time to see the prophecies come true about Christian persecution. It's happening on this forum too. Lol.

Can't wait for the Lord's return and see how those who've turned against him be separated from his presence, forever.

Last edited:
I'm already caging hard at this thread and Islam, overall.

I'm happy at the same time to see the prophecies come true about Christian persecution. It's happening on this forum too. Lol.

Can't wait for the Lord's return and see how those who've turned against him be separated from his presence.
Eh don’t live like you’re planning to see it. No man knows the day. Also don’t get all excited about the damnation of others. That’s messed up, who cares if they talk a bit of shit to you online

• +1
Reactions: john2
Well yeah, he could be easily place in top 10 together with Ceaser, Hannibal, Napoleon
no

he RA is 1st without a doubt

Abu Bakr (ra) said 'Women will never give birth to the likes of Khalid"

• So Sad
If Muslim weren't high T they wouldn't rape that much tbh
no one in the Middle East rapes bro
I used to live there
if you rape they kill you
bruh you cant even be premescous with women that itself will get you killed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4645
Eh don’t live like you’re planning to see it. No man knows the day. Also don’t get all excited about the damnation of others. That’s messed up, who cares if they talk a bit of shit to you online
I agree, it could happen or it couldn't happen in my life. no one knows when.

Yeah ngl, you're right. it's messed up. Indeed a mistake by me.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
are you Sinni or shea @Chadelite

Germany in WW2 had the best commanders ever.

also Napoleon, Alexander the great, Julius Caesar.

I don't accept Islam because you have to cuck yourself and learn Arabic/Accept Arabic customs.

I'll stick to my Georgian Orthodoxy that all my ancestors were part of since at least the 4th century.

ISLAM IS THE BEST-

THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE

ALLAHU AKBAR!

ISLAM WILL RISE AGAIN SOON!

"DUES VOLT" HA HA
Untill they run like cowards they are

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6965 and 2 others
All religion is massive cope I have read the Bible 20x, the Quran one time, and some Hadith.

I know almost everything a layman can know about the monotheistic abrahamic Faith's.

they are all hilarious cope. you are like 2 robots on the planet Mars judging who is a more proper robot.

You are both wrong and the answers lie in your human nature not in God who is nowhere to be found and will never give any of you answers.

I was a Christian for like 4 years and went hard as fuck into it I have videos of my preaching still on my computer and I cringe hard at it now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, TheMewingBBC, Jagged0 and 2 others
Copying and pasting Wikipedia pages doesn't prove your point. It juts proves the already know fact you have an subhuman IQ.

Very interesting but 666 is also carbon(6 protons, neutrons, electrons) as it represents this material world and life our souls embark on. Satan has jurisdiction here in the material world so it only becomes bad when you choose his 666 material world over divinity if God

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
Jan Pietroeski sends message to @Chadelite after defeating his Muslim army.(Circa 2020:colourised)

1*XVdbAUWZFad-F17RMLnLUw.jpeg
ME SENDING MESSAGE TO @Pietrosiek AFTER HIGH T OTTOMAN MUSLIMS CONQUERED CHRISTIAN LANDS, USED THEIR WOMEN FOR SEX AND MEN FOR SLAVE LABOUR!

They jumped on my bro @BigBiceps cause he's christian

JFL at the state of this forum, i'm glad you gave them warning

Copying and pasting Wikipedia pages doesn't prove your point. It juts proves the already know fact you have an subhuman IQ.
WIKIPEDIA - ALTHOUGH HAS SOME LIES - IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SOURCES OF INFORMATION IN THE WORLD

KEEP COPING

I don't accept Islam because you have to cuck yourself and learn Arabic/Accept Arabic customs.

I'll stick to my Georgian Orthodoxy that all my ancestors were part of since at least the 4th century.
turkey, bosnia, albania are mainly muslims but still have their culture

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
turkey, bosnia, albania are mainly muslims but still have their culture

Turkey was Muslim from the start, Albania and Bosnia kept their culture mainly because of surrounding Christian nations.(Greeks for Albanians and Christian Slavs for Bosnians) if they would've been completely isolated from Christianity as Georgia was they would've been Turkey 2.0

• +1
Turkey was Muslim from the start, Albania and Bosnia kept their culture mainly because of surrounding Christian nations.(Greeks for Albanians and Christian Slavs for Bosnians) if they would've been completely isolated from Christianity as Georgia was they would've been Turkey 2.0
turkey was muslim from the start?
anatolia was literally the home of orthodoxy for centuries before turks from central asia converted to islam and conquered the territory,
religion can't totally change ur culture, judge by yourself:
gagauzes are christian turks who live in moldavia, are their traditions really different than muslim anatolian turks?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and inceletto
turkey was muslim from the start?
anatolia was literally the home of orthodoxy for centuries before turks from central asia converted to islam and conquered the territory,
religion can't totally change ur culture, judge by yourself:
gagauzes are christian turks who live in moldavia, are their traditions really different than muslim anatolian turks?

By Turkey i meant obviously country of Turkey, prior to Becoming Muslims Turkic people didn't have any sort of Organised religion.

No one cared

By Turkey i meant obviously country of Turkey, prior to Becoming Muslims Turkic people didn't have any sort of Organised religion.
tengrism was a monotheist faith this is why they accepted islam easily,
you and me are ethnically from the same country, are we really that different in terms of culture?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and inceletto
tengrism was a monotheist faith this is why they accepted islam easily,
you and me are ethnically from the same country, are we really that different in terms of culture?

Tengrism was basically Shamanism it wasn't a Book guided religion like Islam.

We maybe same or of similar ethnicities but that's about it, of course we're different in culture we're of different religions and were raised differently, you don't even know any Georgian or practice Georgian traditions and holidays, another result of Islamization is forgetting your ancestor's tongue.