Greatest commander of all time? BigBiceps + christian circle jerk destroyed

Tengrism was basically Shamanism it wasn't a Book guided religion like Islam.

We maybe same or of similar ethnicities but that's about it, of course we're different in culture we're of different religions and were raised differently, you don't even know any Georgian or practice Georgian traditions and holidays, another result of Islamization is forgetting your ancestor's tongue.
cope my familly literally speak fluently georgian and my grandmother make her favorite caucasian/georgian meals everyday,come to the black sea region and see by yourself how it's just an extension of caucasus, and all your religious 'traditions' are also because you converted to a semitic religion named christianism, your pagan ancestors would literraly said the same for you and your familly who converted to a foreign religion

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
cope my familly literally speak fluently georgian and my grandmother make her favorite caucasian/georgian meals everyday,come to the black sea region and see by yourself how it's just an extension of caucasus, and all your religious 'traditions' are also because you converted to a semitic religion named christianism, your pagan ancestors would literraly said the same for your and your familly who converted to a foreign religion
I did not know that, pleasantly surprised can't lie.

My ancestors didn't have a single organised religion either so it's unlikely they would've condemned me , my ancestors have been Christians since the 4th century so Christianity very much shaped Georgian history and whatever pagan traditions that we had merged with it, it's not comparble to Bosnians or whatever who became Muslims in 15th-16th centuries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
turkey, bosnia, albania are mainly muslims but still have their culture
Bosnia and Albania don't have their culture, at least before communist reforms. Beftoe 1945 both countries were unrecognizable and looked like Afghanistan

Before communist:
Ede603be6eac2e07d4632e81be81445a

616x510
Tthe market in sarajevo serbia c 1930s men wearing traditional costume ERGN7F
Facsimile

Today:
Shutterstock 445733794 2

Street view in the old town sarajevo bosnia and herzegovina R9FAAH
Street view in the old town sarajevo bosnia and herzegovina R9FACG

• +1
I did not know that, pleasantly surprised can't lie.

My ancestors didn't have a single organised religion either so it's unlikely they would've condemned me , my ancestors have been Christians since the 4th century so Christianity very much shaped Georgian history and whatever pagan traditions that we had merged with it, it's not comparble to Bosnians or whatever who became Muslims in 15th-16th centuries.
if you come to georgian villages in my region evryone would easily understand you and yeah but actual form of christianism is not right and had more updates than an iphone
Bosnia and Albania don't have their culture, at least before communist reforms. Beftoe 1945 both countries were unrecognizable and looked like Afghanistan

Before communist:
View attachment 446285
View attachment 446286View attachment 446287View attachment 446288

Today:
View attachment 446290
View attachment 446291View attachment 446292
this prove my point they were ottomans and dressed like typical citizen of the empire, so the every muslim need to accept arab culture is wrong

Last edited:
if you come to georgian villages in my region evryone would easily understand you and yeah but actual form of christianism is not right and had more updates than an iphone

this prove my point they were ottomans and dressed like typical citizen of the empire, so the every muslim need to accept arab culture is wrong
I get nostalgic for a time i didn't even livr in when i see these pictures

• +1
I think Alexander was the best but muslims are based anyway. I hope they don't become more soy in the future like the rest of the world is doing

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Julius Caesar (my avi).

Alexander and Napoleon come close

Last edited:
  • JFL

What region? Ardahan?

Unfortunately the vast majority of Georgians in Turkey have forgotten their roots, if we had tighter communities like the Armenians than maybe people there would've preserved it better but alas.

And don't even get me started on Laz who don't even know that Georgians are brothers to them and think our languages are not related smh

What region? Ardahan?

Unfortunately the vast majority of Georgians in Turkey have forgotten their roots, if we had tighter communities like the Armenians than maybe people there would've preserved it better but alas.

And don't even get me started on Laz who don't even know that Georgians are brothers to them and think our languages are not related smh
we don't forget ur roots, we are just just also proud to be turkish and loyal to karadeniz(black sea),

we don't forget ur roots, we are just just also proud to be turkish and loyal to karadeniz(black sea),

Karadeniz? what do you mean by being loyal the black sea?

It's just sad to see that Georgians there are so divided from Georgians on our side, my Grandfather's village is 7km away from Turkish border and he has some relatives scattered around Posof valley and from what they told me people there don't even call themselves Georgians, they restrain from using the word Kartveli (ქართველი) as a self-designation because they think it indicates being a Christian. They prefer to use Gurji (Gürcü) (გურჯი) when referring to their more precise ethnic background. and that always weirded me out because Adjarians are Muslims too and they refer to themselves as kartveli Just fine.

So idk it's small things like that, of course i'll take your word for its since well it's your home after all and you know more than me.

JFL@WHO THINKS ITS NOT KHALID IBN AL-WHALID WHO SPREADED ISLAM ALL MIDDLE-EAST REGION

jfl at being openly a muslim subhuman

• WTF
Reactions: inceletto
Karadeniz? what do you mean by being loyal the black sea?

It's just sad to see that Georgians there are so divided from Georgians on our side, my Grandfather's village is 7km away from Turkish border and he has some relatives scattered around Posof valley and from what they told me people there don't even call themselves Georgians, they restrain from using the word Kartveli (ქართველი) as a self-designation because they think it indicates being a Christian. They prefer to use Gurji (Gürcü) (გურჯი) when referring to their more precise ethnic background. and that always weirded me out because Adjarians are Muslims too and they refer to themselves as kartveli Just fine.

So idk it's small things like that, of course i'll take your word for its since well it's your home after all and you know more than me.
karadeniz is the region where we live,
we are minorities loyal to your country not like kurdonkeys but still protect your local culture, I don't really see the problem here.
and blame the russian bastards who forced us to leave our homeland because we were muslim

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and inceletto
karadeniz is the region where we live,
we are minorities loyal to your country not like kurdonkeys but still protect your local culture, I don't really see the problem here.
and blame the russian bastards who forced us to leave our homeland because we were muslim

I don't have a problem with anything i'm more than happy to know if Georgians in Turkey are doing good, i just wish there was more connection between us that's all.

You're right in that it doesn't matter if they're Muslim or Christian as long as they maintain the language that will be fine, relating to this i have a little story.

1 year ago i had a rather strange and unexpected encounter with a Iranian in a park, we talked for a bit and asked each other questions, on a first glance he really looked like your typical Iranian so i didn't think anything, that was until he said he was Georgian. i was kinda stunned so i asked him 'You're Georgian?' he replied 'yes i am' he told me Georgians in Iran still speak Georgian and consider Georgia their historical homeland. so what i'm trying to say with this is that even after 500 years of complete isolation from their brethren those Georgian Iranians still maintained their language, to me that's just incredible.

• +1