Greycel of the year award goes to...

ManANamNahMan

ManANamNahMan

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU JOINED 6 DAYS AGO AND YOU'RE LITERALLY ON 3k+ REP WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT THIS DUDE IS FUCKING CHAD LEVEL ON A CHAD LEVEL ON TOP OF A CHAD LEVEL COMBINED WITH A CHAD LEVEL TO REMIND THE CHADS OF ALL CHADS

TheAscendedOne

TheAscendedOne

This boneless creature on my avi SMV mogs you
stuckneworleans

stuckneworleans

The Square, The Abyss
I mog you in so many ways.
You reacted to 200+ posts of mine. You spent an hour upvoting my shit alone you subhuman peasant. You are a dick sucking faggot who tries to leech off of actual funny high iq people. Have fun with your 15 minutes of fame until you get thrown away like the cum tissue you are.

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Quantum
You reacted to 200+ posts of mine. You spent an hour upvoting my shit alone you subhuman peasant. You are a dick sucking faggot who tries to leech off of actual funny high iq people. Have fun with your 15 minutes of fame until you get thrown away like the cum tissue you are.
now hes gonnas unreact that 200+ post of yours

TheAscendedOne

TheAscendedOne

This boneless creature on my avi SMV mogs you
I'm asking again, who are you? You're a noname as far as I'm concerned

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)