Greycel of the year award goes to...

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
You deserve it for how many posts and threads you've liked today.

Was pretty funny tbh,the dedication is strong,

Could do anything in life with that dedication but this nigga chose upvoting posts as his path in life

TheAscendedOne

TheAscendedOne

This boneless creature on my avi SMV mogs you
You deserve it for how many posts and threads you've liked today.

Was pretty funny tbh,the dedication is strong,

Could do anything in life with that dedication but this nigga chose upvoting posts as his path in life
Based. It is my destiny.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
He lives in all our hearts rent free,I think I've seen like 10+ threads asking about "the weird cunt who likes my posts from 2018"

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square // Moderator
Hahhahahha my shizophrenic hallucinations must be acting up again hahahaha. he has 3k likes within 6 days while i post for a year with witty thought out comments and jokes and just have 10k. He got 1/4th of my 365 days of work within less then a week. hahaha impossible

Felix97

Felix97

your basement is a genetic prison
i think we‘re reaching a point where people could sell their looksmax accounts for money jfl

i sell my acc for 500$, orange nick, slayer avi, positive ratio and slayer join date. Pm me greycels if u‘re interested

PapiMew

PapiMew

Rated 1.5 PSL but could ascend to 3 PSL
You reacted to 200+ posts of mine. You spent an hour upvoting my shit alone you subhuman peasant. You are a dick sucking faggot who tries to leech off of actual funny high iq people. Have fun with your 15 minutes of fame until you get thrown away like the cum tissue you are.
Brutal

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)