Greycels are crazy yo

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
No matter where they come from, there are basically 3 types of greycels

1. First type is a majority of them, they come here, make an account, ask for rating (usually public) and then you never hear from them again

2. Second type is the type that make up the .org.
They make an account, realize they're incels and then hang around and looksmax at the same time while also contributing to the forum or just trolling (usually trolling)

3. Now the third type is craziest.
They make an account, and either have zero or under 100 posts and then a few months later, suddenly you hear from them.
And they're casually like "just got an LL", "my bimax results", "rate me after implants"...

We truly are a diverse community

• +1
Reactions: TILETY, 5.5psl, Jungcuck and 6 others
@5.5psl @Gaygymmaxx @TRUE_CEL @Sprinkles @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Clown Show @aspiringexcel @Htobrother @Abhorrence @HarrierDuBois @Jungcuck @Allornothing @BoredPrince @JohnDoe @Krakowski @cytoplasm @JBcollector @Debetro @stunna @Reformed @aBetterMii @enchanted_elixir @Aypo129 @hopecel @Seth Walsh @ConfusedBolivian @Xangsane @Eli @SKELETON @badg96

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Jungcuck
No matter where they come from, there are basically 3 types of greycels

1. First type is a majority of them, they come here, make an account, ask for rating (usually public) and then you never hear from them again

2. Second type is the type that make up the .org.
They make an account, realize they're incels and then hang around and looksmax at the same time while also contributing to the forum or just trolling (usually trolling)

3. Now the third type is craziest.
They make an account, and either have zero or under 100 posts and then a few months later, suddenly you hear from them.
And they're casually like "just got an LL", "my bimax results", "rate me after implants"...

We truly are a diverse community
What am i

i’m number 2

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
You joined right before Bp went mainstream, what BPed you?
Life experience I guess

But I found .org by searching chadfishes and manosphere jfl

I was on lookism too a bit, too bad I never stuck around

• +1
Reactions: Zenis