Growing up in Detroit was like living in Africa

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Detroit at one time was a majority white city. But during the 1970s, all the white people moved out of Detroit to the suburbs only leaving black people in the city.

White people started moving out en masse after the 1967 riots. My granddad said he remembered the riots in 1967 and was coming home from work the day the riots started.

Detroit was the city in the USA with the highest black population so I always saw black people all the time, everywhere I went. I could go days and weeks without seeing a white person unless it was a cop or a teacher/administrator that worked at my school. It was as black as any city in Africa. There were no white girls at any school I went to except in preschool and then there was one white girl when I was in the 9th grade.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Skywalker, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
5a7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, TheMaxxer333, Deleted member 25377 and 14 others
I mean whole worlds gonna be detroit in 100 years bcz only Africans have high birth rates

Take the white pill and stop being racist and condition your brain to find sheboons attractive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Joe Rogancel, RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11
I mean whole worlds gonna be detroit in 100 years bcz only Africans have high birth rates

Take the white pill and stop being racist and condition your brain to find sheboons attractive
I'll be dead 100 years from now unless they come out with a cure for old age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Skywalker and klip11
Detroit at one time was a majority white city. But during the 1970s, all the white people moved out of Detroit to the suburbs only leaving black people in the city.

White people started moving out en masse after the 1967 riots. My granddad said he remembered the riots in 1967 and was coming home from work the day the riots started.

Detroit was the city in the USA with the highest black population so I always saw black people all the time, everywhere I went. I could go days and weeks without seeing a white person unless it was a cop or a teacher/administrator that worked at my school. It was as black as any city in Africa. There were no white girls at any school I went to except in preschool and then there was one white girl when I was in the 9th grade.

Lol ok

Living in Africa is a blessing Cause Allah is black

Expected

• +1
Reactions: klip11

thats cause if everyone thats not black even dares to utter a word about this (which is not even about race cause in the 1920s blacks had a more clean/ conservative culture than the drunken irish/ italian immigrant whites :feelskek: , as per stats)
then they'll be called RACIST and its over.......so high iq people, no matter their background will just move out of shitholes, and leave the inhabitants in their misery, cause once again, in the US if you're called RACIST= life over
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
thats cause if everyone thats not black even dares to utter a word about this (which is not even about race cause in the 1920s blacks had a more clean/ conservative culture than the drunken irish/ italian immigrant whites :feelskek: , as per stats)
then they'll be called RACIST and its over.......so high iq people, no matter their background will just move out of shitholes, and leave the inhabitants in their misery, cause once again, in the US if you're called RACIST= life over
:feelskek:
I don't know if black people ever were crime free. I think it's nature. Read Negroes in Negroland, it was a book written in I believe 1917 or 1918 by European explorers to Africa. And in it, they wrote their observations of sub Sahara Africa. Jim Crow didn't start right after slavery ended, it actually was about 30 or 35 years later. It was because of black crime in the south that caused Jim Crow to be instituted. Black crime in the south was a major cause of contention between the black and white community. I came across several newspaper articles from the early 20th century about black criminals going to the white part of town to commit criminal acts. This would in turn raise the ire of the white men who would want to retaliate.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
As someone who has travelled extensively to Africa, Detroit is literally worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, mogstars and klip11