Growth plates closed at 15??

wwww

wwww

Iron
Im 15 and have been 5’7 3/4 since i was like early 14 im already on aromatic inhibitors and mk 677 etc, but I genuinely think there closed I havnt growth a single cm and ive been on hella SSRIs and stimulants. Wtf do I do bro 🙁 how do I know there for sure closed and is there a way to open them? I might get it xrayed soon. Fuck my life :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ima keep it real with If you haven't grown in almost a year then theyre most likely closed. You might gain 1-3 cms from spine growth tho

ive been on hella SSRIs and stimulants
Both are very well-known for stunting growth, you fucked yourself by continuing to take them. It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Yoke
it's possible. if they are closed then over buddy boyo. im 5'7 btw.

Time to fuck my life even more by getting LL
Stop taking those jewish pills. Taper off the SSRIs slowly and just stop taking the stimulants.

your 15 you'll definetly still grow

• +1
Reactions: Osie
Im 15 and have been 5’7 3/4 since i was like early 14 im already on aromatic inhibitors and mk 677 etc, but I genuinely think there closed I havnt growth a single cm and ive been on hella SSRIs and stimulants. Wtf do I do bro 🙁 how do I know there for sure closed and is there a way to open them? I might get it xrayed soon. Fuck my life :feelswhy:
OP, I was in the exact same situation, growth spurt around 12-13, 5'7 at 14 and around that time also took SSRIs. I got off them within a year because I realized they were kike meds. I'm in my 20s now

I'm still 5'7, haven't grown a single cm. It's likely over. However in Canada and Asia most men are around my same height so I fraud with lifts and still slightly height mog most men

Stop taking those jewish pills. Taper off the SSRIs slowly and just stop taking the stimulants.

this get off the kike meds, SSRIs can be brutal to get off especially the longer you take them

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: wwww
just bone smash

OP, I was in the exact same situation, growth spurt around 12-13, 5'7 at 14 and around that time also took SSRIs. I got off them within a year because I realized they were kike meds. I'm in my 20s now

I'm still 5'7, haven't grown a single cm. It's likely over. However in Canada and Asia most men are around my same height so I fraud with lifts and still slightly height mog most men
Ive heard breaking your legs makes you taller maybe ill jump off my roof jfl

Get off the SSRI's and stimulants if you want to grow lol? How were you supposed to grow if you are getting unoptimal sleep everynight

Get off the SSRI's and stimulants if you want to grow lol? How were you supposed to grow if you are getting unoptimal sleep everynight
he shouldnt, he should just kill himself. what subhuman is on ssris at this age, just kill youtself op

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and 5.5psl
no problem, its over for you always. i just helped you. just kill yourself, why live when u will die anywahy

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, zan, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Do everything you can to grow taller tbh
and you can , hgh + ai
microfractures
anavar
stretching
i mean do everything you can to grow taller , with hgh+ai i believe you can grow till 21 as your spine growth plate is still open and there are guys who have grown at 23 by an inch by blasting hgh

• +1
Reactions: rooman, zan and wwww
and you can , hgh + ai
microfractures
anavar
stretching
i mean do everything you can to grow taller , with hgh+ai i believe you can grow till 21 as your spine growth plate is still open and there are guys who have grown at 23 by an inch by blasting hgh
was waiting for your response ordering ankle weights soon

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
and you can , hgh + ai
microfractures
anavar
stretching
Under 6'3, LL and lifts are mandatory.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and wwww