(GTFIH) HOW TO NEVER SMELL MUSTY EVER AGAIN AT SCHOOL

snitch

snitch

Platinum
Introduction:
Im almost 100% positive some of you smell musty on the daily and guys hate that, you know who else hate that? Woman. If you are trying to impress a girl, here are some things you need with you at all times.

Step 1 - Deodorant
Even if you put deodorant on in the morning before school, it's not gonna be enough for 8 hours. This is why you should have 2 sticks of deodorant, one for the morning before school and then one in your bag for when you're at school. Don't get some cheap deodorant either, get a high quality, nice smelling, appealing deodorant to men and woman.

Step 2 - Cologne
Cologne is essential, this is an absolute game changer to smelling nice all day long. Some good colognes I recommend are Versace, Ralph Lauren, and Dior Sauvage. Wearing cologne will most likely generate a wave of compliments saying "You smell good" or "I like your fragrance". There is literally no better feeling when your crush compliments the way you smell, trust me.

Step 3 - Gum
Any gum is fine but you should always aim to get mint, gum is also especially useful for getting a better jawline so it's a 2 in 1 perk.

Step 4 - Floss
Just get a pack of small travel size floss. After eating lunch or a snack go to the bathroom and floss any excess food out of your mouth.

Step 5 - Morning Showers, Clean Clothes, etc.
Take a shower in the morning, it takes like 10-15 minutes. Also make sure you're not re-wearing clothes over and over again, make sure to wash your clothes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, angelo and n9wiff
Introduction:
Im almost 100% positive some of you smell musty on the daily and guys hate that, you know who else hate that? Woman. If you are trying to impress a girl, here are some things you need with you at all times.

Step 1 - Deodorant
Even if you put deodorant on in the morning before school, it's not gonna be enough for 8 hours. This is why you should have 2 sticks of deodorant, one for the morning before school and then one in your bag for when you're at school. Don't get some cheap deodorant either, get a high quality, nice smelling, appealing deodorant to men and woman.

Step 2 - Cologne
Cologne is essential, this is an absolute game changer to smelling nice all day long. Some good colognes I recommend are Versace, Ralph Lauren, and Dior Sauvage. Wearing cologne will most likely generate a wave of compliments saying "You smell good" or "I like your fragrance". There is literally no better feeling when your crush compliments the way you smell, trust me.

Step 3 - Gum
Any gum is fine but you should always aim to get mint, gum is also especially useful for getting a better jawline so it's a 2 in 1 perk.
you forgot morning showers and making sure your cloths are washed. a lot of the time these musty ppl have musty cloths with stains and stuff on them.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
What if I'm indian?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Kristin, Skywalker and 1 other person
Introduction:

Step 1 - Deodorant

Step 2 - Cologne

Step 3 - Gum

Step 4 - Floss
Just get a pack of small travel size floss. After lunch or eating a snack go to the bathroom and floss any excess pieces of food out of your mouth.
can bonesmashing help with never smell musty ever again ?

What if I'm indian?
Every girl loves you, no need to try and smell nice. As long as you smell like samosas you're good.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
you forgot morning showers and making sure your cloths are washed. a lot of the time these musty ppl have musty cloths with stains and stuff on them.
True, will add.

Clean room, if your room is dirty and unclean the smell gets stuck in the room, eventually it gets stuck on on you and your clothes aswell.

Don't forget diet, don't eat curry 24/7

But indians still fails

awww , its so cute when 14 yr olds(=OP btw) make threads with "brush your teeth and take a shower before school" :Comfy:

Thread telling mfs to have basic hygiene

awww , its so cute when 14 yr olds(=OP btw) make threads with "brush your teeth and take a shower before school" :Comfy:
sorry, i had to say it. you niggas are fucking disgusting and rot on this forum all day. I bet most people here take a shower every 3 days.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
If your earwax is wet and moist it means your sweat will have an odour but if its dry it wont be as strong or entirely not there.

My earwax is dry i just take morning showers everyday