Guide for raising a Chad son (GTFIH)

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
How to choose the right woman
Well I know most of us won’t really have the most choices, but simple things to avoid doing are: no one with disabilities/disease, no landwhales or anorexics, no drug or alcohol addicts, and no incest.

If you’re lucky enough and have enough options, here’s what to avoid and what to look for.

What to avoid:
-If you are white, DO NOT RACEMIX! I’m talking to you @Gudru
-Avoid any girls with a short family (Average male height of 5’9 or less).
-No whores, liberals, “strong independent woman”.
-Gingers
-Family with a lot of balding men
-30 years old or over
What to look for:
-White
-Tall brothers or dad ( 6’2 and above)
-Strong bones
-Colored eyes
-High E
-Virgin
-Ideal age of 16-25

How to maximize the chances that you have a son
The best method is to pay for an IVF with PGD, The only scientific way to have a child of a specific sex—with almost 99 percent accuracy—is with IVF and preimplantation genetic diagnosis, or PGD.
$20k USD should be enough.

Also, while your wife is pregnant, use libigel to increase prenatal t.

If you can’t afford that, well, just pray because every natural method for this stuff is cope.

Nutrition - 3 Stages (Ages 0-3, Ages 4-12, Ages 13-18)

Stage 1 - 0 to 3 y.o

DO. NOT. USE. FORMULA.
It is essential that your son is breastfed for at least the first 2 years for proper nutrition and proper swallowing.

The next step is to introduce HARD foods at an early age, not bullshit baby food. This can include any fruits, nuts,
veggies, as long as they’re reasonably small pieces. Avoid grains and grain products. Gradually increase the size and hardness as you see fit.

Introduce meats, poultry, liver etc but avoid dairy products if ethnic. Occasionally feed your son raw meat. It’s best to buy grass fed, hormone free meat if you can afford it.

Make sure to feed your son enough. Try to keep him on the slightly chubby side for height and strength gains.

**VERY IMPORTANT TO COMPLETELY AVOID ALL SUGARY FOODS/FAST FOODS.
**LIFELONG HABITS START TO FORM AT THIS AGE.

Stage 2 - 4 to 12 y.o

Continue feeding your son a hard, balanced diet containing plenty of meat/organs and nutrient dense veggies (i.e. broccoli, spinach, kale, carrots). Your son should get his carbs from fruit and veggies and completely avoid refined grain products (white bread, rice, etc).

*YOUR SON SHOULD START DRINKING TONS OF WATER STARTING AROUND THIS TIME
*TEST YOUR SON FOR ANY NUTRIENT DEFICIENCY AND MODIFY HIS DIET ACCORDINGLY

Later in this stage, around 8 maybe, your son should be participating in a competitive team sport so slight weight loss in the next few years is to be expected. Make sure he eats more.

Stage 3 - 13 to 18 y.o

Keep up with the same diet, and make sure your son eats much more to maximize his growth during puberty.

Introduce him to falim or mastic gum to supplement the hard diet.

Drastically increase the amount of protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc in his diet or supplement with a multivitamin.

How to ensure proper social and emotional development

This is very loosely based on the Spartan upbringing with certain modifications to be more adaptable to a modern world. The objective being to raise a dominant boy who bends the rules and tests authority.

Pre-puberty:

**DO NOT LET YOUR SON PLAY VIDEO GAMES, HAVE HIS OWN PHONE OR TABLET, OR WATCH TOO MUCH TV
Let your son spend his energy and just have fun (preferably play 1 specific sport with his friends) as a toddler and do not be too strict. It is very important that he’s frequently around kids his age so bring him to parks and force him to play with others, or birthday parties, etc.

Encourage low inhibition by turning a blind eye when he: steals, bullies other kids (no extreme violence), swears.

Also, register him to wrestling or jiu jitsu so he can be more confident and able to fight without the brain damage from boxing or Muay Thai.

When you see fit, register him to a competitive sports team. I would encourage basketball if you have amazing height genes and football(soccer) if you have normal height genes.

Make him try hard and take it serious. Encourage him to be selfish and pass only a little bit. It’s important that he’s the dominant male in his group and if not, keep changing teams until he is.

As he ages (older than 8), your discipline to major issues ; horrible grades, beating kids up (not self defence), etc. should be ass whoopings.

In puberty:
*YOU CAN LET YOUR SON HAVE A PHONE AND VIDEO GAMES, BUT SHOULD BE VERY LIMITED

Let your son go out with friends whenever he asks, but do not take it lightly if he comes too late or smells of drugs/alcohol. Lecture him on the terrible effects and it’s his decision to make if he wants to fuck his life.

No matter what, keep letting him go out to have every opportunity to slay. Also, make sure he joins the high school sport team.

After 14, stop beating him because he’s old enough to deal with his own mistakes.

Also at around 14, register him to a boxing/kickboxing/Muay Thai gym so he can be even more low inhib.

When he’s of legal age, force him to get a job. Preferably manual labor.

Reward really good grades with occasional gifts, but also do not make it too important.

Reward entrepreneurship (reselling stuff, etc) with even more money and gifts.

**I WROTE MOST OF THIS OFF MEMORY
**FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT ANYTHING IM MISSING OR ANY WRONG INFO
Mods please sticky.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john788, Deleted member 29747, bug_eye_blackcel and 30 others
I never said I was going to racemix ever let alone ever have kids at all jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
I never said I was going to racemix ever let alone ever have kids jfl
Your obsession with latinas makes it hard for me to believe that

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3202 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Chadelite, Maxillacel and 4 others
high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 2607, BigBoy and 1 other person
Why would I want to have kids in the modern world?
I have no logical explanation to why. It’s just hard wired into my brain

I have no logical explanation to why. It’s just hard wired into my brain
I don't want to spread my autism into this world as I already have enough suffering alone and would never want my kids to experience what i"m experiencing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, Maxillacel, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Low IQ. You forgot Box training from age 15 on.
All this won’t matter because or brain chemistries (genetic) determine our personality

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Richard_Hungwell
Low IQ. You forgot Box training from age 15 on.
All this won’t matter because or brain chemistries (genetic) determine our personality
Fight training at a young age is dumb because of brain damage. His personality will get him into enough fights that he would destroy any normal person. Also, personality being determined by genetics contradicts the fact that abuse victims are significantly more violent than normal people.

Christianity.
I'm not Christian anymore. Sorry
Well I know most of us won’t really have the most choices, but simple things to avoid doing are: no one with disabilities/disease, no landwhales or anorexics, no drug or alcohol addicts, and no incest.

If you’re lucky enough and have enough options, here’s what to avoid and what to look for.

What to avoid:
-Gingers
What to look for:
-White
-Strong bones
-Colored eyes
-High E
-Virgin

The best method is to pay for an IVF with PGD, The only scientific way to have a child of a specific sex—with almost 99 percent accuracy—is with IVF and preimplantation genetic diagnosis, or PGD.

If you can’t afford that, well, just pray because every natural method for this stuff is cope.

Stage 1 - 0 to 3 y.o

DO. NOT. USE. FORMULA.
It is essential that your son is breastfed for at least the first 2 years for proper nutrition and proper swallowing.

The next step is to introduce HARD foods at an early age, not bullshit baby food. This can include any fruits, nuts,
veggies, as long as they’re reasonably small pieces. Avoid grains and grain products. Gradually increase the size and hardness as you see fit.

Introduce meats, poultry, liver etc but avoid dairy products if ethnic. Occasionally feed your son raw meat. It’s best to buy grass fed, hormone free meat if you can afford it.

Make sure to feed your son enough. Try to keep him on the slightly chubby side for height and strength gains.

Stage 2 - 4 to 12 y.o

Continue feeding your son a hard, balanced diet containing plenty of meat/organs and nutrient dense veggies (i.e. broccoli, spinach, kale, carrots). Your son should get his carbs from fruit and veggies and completely avoid refined grain products (white bread, rice, etc).

Later in this stage, around 8 maybe, your son should be participating in a competitive team sport so slight weight loss in the next few years is to be expected. Make sure he eats more.

Stage 3 - 13 to 18 y.o

Keep up with the same diet, and make sure your son eats much more to maximize his growth during puberty.

Drastically increase the amount of protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc in his diet or supplement with a multivitamin.

This is very loosely based on the Spartan upbringing with certain modifications to be more adaptable to a modern world. The objective being to raise a dominant boy who bends the rules and tests authority.

Pre-puberty:

**DO NOT LET YOUR SON PLAY VIDEO GAMES, HAVE HIS OWN PHONE OR TABLET, OR WATCH TOO MUCH TV

Let your son spend his energy and just have fun (preferably play 1 specific sport with his friends) as a toddler and do not be too strict. It is very important that he’s frequently around kids his age so bring him to parks and force him to play with others, or birthday parties, etc.

Encourage low inhibition by turning a blind eye when he: steals, bullies other kids (no extreme violence), swears.

When you see fit, register him to a competitive sports team. I would encourage basketball if you have amazing height genes and football(soccer) if you have normal height genes.

Make him try hard and take it serious. Encourage him to be selfish and pass only a little bit. It’s important that he’s the dominant male in his group and if not, keep changing teams until he is.

As he ages (older than 8), your discipline to major issues ; horrible grades, beating kids up (not self defence), etc. should be ass whoopings.

In puberty:

Let your son go out with friends whenever he asks, but do not take it lightly if he comes too late or smells of drugs/alcohol. Lecture him on the terrible effects and it’s his decision to make if he wants to fuck his life.

No matter what, keep letting him go out to have every opportunity to slay. Also, make sure he joins the high school sport team.

After 14, stop beating him because he’s old enough to deal with his own mistakes.

Reward really good grades with occasional gifts, but also do not make it too important.

Mods please sticky.
Why should she be high E btw?

Last edited:
Autismo maximo

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 2095
I read despite knowing no son is coming

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and BigBoy
Good thread but let's not forget that 90% is genes.
I had an amazing childhood, was surrounded by huge animals like cows, spend a lot of time in nature and even had friends back then. However, I was always socially anxious and I'm still high inhib. It's in my genes.

My brother however only drinks sugary stuff, eats shit and plays video games and watches TV and yet he is low inhib as fuck, talks to random strangers, is loud everywhere he goes and has chad facial features.

I'll ask him to join a martial arts club because that is what would helped my anxiety tremendously or even cured it.

Regarding the breastfeeding I agree. I was 58cm long as a newborn which is big. I however wasn't breastfed long because I bit my mom's nipples and I turned out to be a manlet adult.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1680, randomguy1235 and 2 others

Healthier baby with lower risk of autism and other shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Why would I want to have kids in the modern world?
Out of respect to your ancestors. For millions of years your ancestors got it done, so why wouldn't you too?

Sad mate. I used to not be now I am and found peace and hope. Shame

• +1
Out of respect to your ancestors. For millions of years your ancestors got it done, so why wouldn't you too?
I mean I want to spread my genes and raise kids tbh. But I just think there's so many risks to it

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
If you are white, DO NOT RACEMIX! I’m talking to you @Gudr
:feelskek:
This whole thing is delusional, the fact that you came up with this list means you’re not NT enough to find a wife and not mentally ready to have a kid.

• +1
:feelskek:
This whole thing is delusional, the fact that you came up with this list means you’re not NT enough to find a wife and not mentally ready to have a kid.
Point out specifically what’s wrong or else cope

I am gonna marry a Korean and noone will stop me

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Point out specifically what’s wrong or else cope
Nothing is specifically wrong, you can do this if you wish but if you’re worried about selecting your wife based on the family’s height, or make nearly impossible demands (be a virgin in 2019), you’re not mature enough to support a kid and a wife.

• +1
ITT op sucks dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
Start injecting t in the nursing home.No soyfags in my house.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, PubertyMaxxer, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
Nothing is specifically wrong, you can do this if you wish but if you’re worried about selecting your wife based on the family’s height, or make nearly impossible demands (be a virgin in 2019), you’re not mature enough to support a kid and a wife.
I’m sorry I have standard for the mother of MY child

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Chadelite
I’m sorry I have standard for the mother of MY child
That’s fine. Continue searching for that special princess to breed.
IMHO yes the list is legit, but do you people really think mate searching is so artificial? Most of you are either 15 year olds or delusional 20 somethings, you’ll eventually fall in love with someone and forget about this.

• +1
very blackpill mating strategy, most looksmax user wont be able to do it anyways

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, randomguy1235 and Yummyinmytummy
That’s fine. Continue searching for that special princess to breed.
IMHO yes the list is legit, but do you people really think mate searching is so artificial? Most of you are either 15 year olds or delusional 20 somethings, you’ll eventually fall in love with someone and forget about this.
I’m just putting the info out there and if someone wants to use it, then what do you care?

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
What did i just fucking read

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
really fucking smart thread for maxxing your progeny. I would recommend more exercise in stage 2 though, just being in a single sports team might not be enough if it's only, for example, 5 hours of exercise a week. You want your son to be doing 1+ hour of hard exercise per day. I also wouldn't recommend beating your son tbh

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Richard_Hungwell
the woman has to have hunter eyes and compact midface

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, randomguy1235 and Richard_Hungwell

What to avoid:
-Gingers
What to look for:
-White
-Strong bones
-Colored eyes
-High E
-Virgin

Stage 1 - 0 to 3 y.o

DO. NOT. USE. FORMULA.

Stage 2 - 4 to 12 y.o

Stage 3 - 13 to 18 y.o

Pre-puberty:

In puberty:

Mods please sticky.
holy crap, my parents did all of this, i only got a ps4 when i was 14
really fucking smart thread for maxxing your progeny. I would recommend more exercise in stage 2 though, just being in a single sports team might not be enough if it's only, for example, 5 hours of exercise a week. You want your son to be doing 1+ hour of hard exercise per day. I also wouldn't recommend beating your son tbh
only if he does something stupid or illegal

What to avoid:
-Gingers
What to look for:
-White
-Strong bones
-Colored eyes
-High E
-Virgin

Stage 1 - 0 to 3 y.o

DO. NOT. USE. FORMULA.

Stage 2 - 4 to 12 y.o

Stage 3 - 13 to 18 y.o

Pre-puberty:

In puberty:

Mods please sticky.
my sons are going to be 8/8 psl. one thing you should add is make your son do some sort of fighting, wrestling is really good, it gives him an excuse to beat someone up
lol, he wouldn't be alive if his ancestors thought like him.
Fight training at a young age is dumb because of brain damage. His personality will get him into enough fights that he would destroy any normal person. Also, personality being determined by genetics contradicts the fact that abuse victims are significantly more violent than normal people.
no, he should know self defence, no more than that. I wouldn't raise a son so he can get beat up.

Last edited:
legit thread

What to look for:
-White
-Strong bones
-Colored eyes
-High E
-Virgin

my gf is:
white (blonde, long nice hair)
6'0 brother and 6'1 dad
strong bones, nearly perfect features but eye area is slightly lacking
brown eyes :/
high e
took her virginity
she also does a lot of fitness like me so our son would get good genes

There's something about other dudes that fucked your wife before you that seems kinda off to me

support prenatal T with Libigel
make hormone therapies if something is off
beating
force him to nosebreath as a baby, it may ve too late later on
I also found that Chads who are bound to nature and dont talk about politics to be the most wholesome, maybe go hunting with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Yummyinmytummy
High iq thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Pin it for dadcels

• +1
Reactions: joelortiz
What to look for:
-White
-Strong bones
-Colored eyes
-High E
-Virgin

my gf is:
white (blonde, long nice hair)
6'0 brother and 6'1 dad
strong bones, nearly perfect features but eye area is slightly lacking
brown eyes :/
high e
took her virginity
she also does a lot of fitness like me so our son would get good genes

How old are you and her?

Make him do jiu jitsu and kickboxing or boxing. If he has the confidence to beat up any of his friends or kids at school he will naturally be a leader.

• +1

What to avoid:
-Gingers
What to look for:
-White
-Strong bones
-Colored eyes
-High E
-Virgin

Stage 1 - 0 to 3 y.o

DO. NOT. USE. FORMULA.

Stage 2 - 4 to 12 y.o

Stage 3 - 13 to 18 y.o

Pre-puberty:

In puberty:

Mods please sticky.

Just a question why is "race mixing" necessarily a bad thing? I've seen some pretty successful mixes, usually white and Polynesian. African-white is usually good as well. I don't see a reason to avoid mixing unless the other race is Latino, East Asian, Arab or Indian.

no, he should know self defence, no more than that. I wouldn't raise a son so he can get beat up.
You know what, your right. Wrestling or jiu jitsu is ideal but I would recommend boxing because of brain damage. He can start boxing at around 14.

Gingers are hot I would love a ginger tbh tbh tbh fuark

Anyways ginger allele is super recessive so child will end up brown haired

Also KJ apa is a ginger chad

support prenatal T with Libigel
make hormone therapies if something is off
beating
force him to nosebreath as a baby, it may ve too late later on
I also found that Chads who are bound to nature and dont talk about politics to be the most wholesome, maybe go hunting with him.
I will add libigel and hunting, but forcing your son to nose breath goes without saying

What to avoid:
-Gingers
What to look for:
-White
-Strong bones
-Colored eyes
-High E
-Virgin

Stage 1 - 0 to 3 y.o

DO. NOT. USE. FORMULA.

Stage 2 - 4 to 12 y.o

Stage 3 - 13 to 18 y.o

Pre-puberty:

In puberty:

Mods please sticky.
You didn't include being healthy and young while impregnating the woman. The woman herself should also live a healthy lifestyle before and during pregnancy and should also be relatively young when she conceives her child, like 20-25 to increase the chances of creating a Chad son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Yummyinmytummy
You didn't mention choosing a woman which

You didn't include being healthy and young while impregnating the woman. The woman herself should also live a healthy lifestyle before and during pregnancy and should also be relatively young when she conceives her child, like 20-25 to increase the chances of creating a Chad son.
I know, I wrote this all in one go. I’m waiting for mods to allow me to edit and I will add everything I missed

I know, I wrote this all in one go. I’m waiting for mods to allow me to edit and I will add everything I missed
change the whole subject when you edit, so we will look like utter idiots