Guide on how to be based

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
First, let's understand what "based" means... well, according to dictionary.com:

"Based comes from the slang basehead, a term from the 1980s to describe people addicted to freebasing cocaine, a method which makes the drug smokable. The term basehead became synonymous with the crack epidemic that swept the United States at the time. Over time, calling someone based was a way of saying that they were a crack addict, or acting like one, especially in West Coast street slang.

In the way slang things go, people acting eccentric or abnormal were labelled based. At least that’s what seems to have happened with quirky West Coast rapper Brandon “Lil B” McCartney. In reaction to people calling him based, Lil B decided to redefine the term. In 2007, his group, The Pack, released their debut album, Based Boys. In a 2010 interview in Complex magazine, Lil B described his new definition of based: “Based means being yourself. Not being scared of what people think about you. Not being afraid to do what you wanna do.”

It’s not clear when Lil B started calling himself Based God, but by 2011 that nickname was firmly associated with him. Eventually, a cosmology of Based God (or BasedGod) emerged, referring to becoming a sort of higher power that Lil B could access, allowing him special abilities, such as the power to curse basketball player Kevin Durant."

based-5-300x240.jpg

Okay, now that's out of the way, I'm gonna explain how you can be an insufferable mf in literally every type of social environment, since that's how I see "being based" to actually be like.

For that, there are 3 possible scenarios where you need to act in different ways in order to "be based":

- Among Alt-Right normies:

Gonna start with the case for this forum... with "alt-right" normies, I actually just mean almost everyone who is right-leaning and frequents digital spaces specially made for right-leaning ppl, which means that applies to Stormfront, Looksmax.org, 4 Chan, among others.

The way to be based in those forums is to not engage in racist shit-talking, have a positive and enthusiastic way of viewing life, hold profound beliefs of morals and how one should act in society for the benefit of all other functional members of society, be a moderate (with that, I mean, actively lean towards the left in regards to some topics, but ones that you actually believe in), and actively try to help others while online and give compliments all the time.

Actually being a normal and good human being gives you normiesque vibes, even if ppl do know you're not a normie, ppl will still despise you for not being a weirdo and having healthy neurotransmitters.

- Among Liberals/Leftist normies:

This group of people is kinda ambiguous, there are radicalized leftists out there, but there are also more moderate ones... for that reason, I would recommend you to portray yourself as some type of Blaire White follower, meaning that you need to kinda have prejudice, but not so much, and speak like a leftist in regards to some topics in order to confuse the moderates.

Like, be a conservative, dress excessively politely, don't paint your hair, don't tattoo your body, be pro-life, say that trans females should be referred to with the pronouns "she/her", be pro guns, take a gun with you wherever you go, get a confederate flag sticker and put it on your backpack (if someone gets angry at you, say that you're a proud southerner and that is just a patriotic symbol), be racist (only slightly racist when interacting directly with others, but act like a full-on racist structurally, you need to maximize those micro-agressions, boy)...

all of these should be sufficient for both moderate libs and radical leftists to hate you (actually being a full-on nazi and racist is only effective when dealing with radical leftists, centrists are cucks so moderate libs might actually say you have the freedom to defend your "positions" and shit, that's why it's better to just portray yourself as a more mainstream type of conservative).

- Among actual normal people:

Since normal people are not vocal about anything and don't pay that much attention to politics, for you to be insufferable you just need to be as opinionated as posible and about literally everything.

Probably combining both aspects of the alt-right and radical-left is necessary in order to make normies despise you while not having a single clue of what you actually defend and shit (which is really important, understanding leads to tolerance, if people don't have a minimal idea of what you're actually defending, that will make things harder for them to relate to you), so I would recommend you to defend something like national-bolshevism, left-wing accelerationism, national-anarchism, primitivism, or any other type of niche political ideology that may be seen as both leftist and not leftist by normies while also being extremely radical and hard to understand.

Aside from politics, actively being an outcast weirdo which engages in crime and don't give a fuck about personal hygiene will increase your chances of being seen as a piece of shit by day-to-day people, just make sure that your entire community knows that you committed some crime, but have no actual evidence to back that allegation up to the local authorities.

That's basically it, I hope I helped you to be a more BASED person

People that ignored my post:

iu

Based ppl that read the whole post:

iu

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: teenmax, n0rthface and FuckMyLife
Fuck you, still openly supporting National Baathist neo-Bolshevik Islamism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, teenmax and Deleted member 16369
brutal essay if not 100 replies

That works when dealing with normal ppl
Eh excuse me? I educate every fucking person I meet about my radical fringe totalitarian beliefs, I’ve gotten into 3 hour long debates with strangers on the side walk over rexism on wether or not it’s a third postitonist ideology.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Eh excuse me? I educate every fucking person I meet about my radical fringe totalitarian beliefs, I’ve gotten into 3 hour long debates with strangers on the side walk over rexism on wether or not it’s a third postitonist ideology.
That's what I said, what you're doing already works to be "based" towards normal ppl (a.k.a. to be insufferable towards normal ppl).

That's what I said, what you're doing already works to be "based" towards normal ppl (a.k.a. to be insufferable towards normal ppl).
I’m a fascist libertarian and I’ll kick your ass

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
iqs me :lul: have no idea what u guys are talking about

Be blackpilled

I’m based as hell i just wanna be less based to fit in with normies

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.