guy ascends after face transplant

O

orthognathicenjoyer

Iron
7AC1861F 6777 4B1E A66B 1AA9781B117F

man ascends into hunter eye , wide mouth mogger after one procedure.

srsly though wtf, why did surgeons elect to do this procedure. Surgery isn't just about preserving a pulse, quality of life should be accounted.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: gigacopecel, weebcel, Arditi and 11 others
may allah protect us all from grievous levels of physical harm

• +1
Reactions: betaface37, Arditi, tom69 and 1 other person
@Vermilioncore
Nicolas cage faceoff type shit innit

Last edited:
hope he's happy with it

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
is this actually to get hunter eyes? Looks like he got burnt tbh. You sure its real?

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and tom69
View attachment 2364113
man ascends into hunter eye , wide mouth mogger after one procedure.

srsly though wtf, why did surgeons elect to do this procedure. Surgery isn't just about preserving a pulse, quality of life should be accounted.
wait so was the surgery due to a medical incident like a car wreck or was it for comsemtic purposes?

wait so was the surgery due to a medical incident like a car wreck or was it for comsemtic purposes?
i do think it was something like a car wreck tbh, his face is seriously deformed

this is terrifying and I was much happier seconds ago before I've seen this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neko arc 14's, SeriousAscension, Av0nr and 7 others
Why even save his life? At that point he has no life anyway it's over.

I believe this is a rejected face transplant.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, elzde95, datboijj and 2 others
made an audible EWWUGHHH sound looking at his ripped off face

Just what I needed to see 👍

is this actually to get hunter eyes? Looks like he got burnt tbh. You sure its real?
are you dumb, I was obviously being sarcastic. Jesus christ ofcourse it's not a cosmetic procedure. Why are people here either 120iq and up or 80iq and below

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
it's obviously not a cosmetic procedure you fucking idiot. Do you not have the brain cells to discern that for yourself. In what universe would removing someone's face and both jaws, to replace it with a skin flap from there belly be a cosmetic procedure. Holy shit how do you manage to get through the day when you lack such basic common sense.

• JFL
Reactions: Asps12, elzde95, Deleted member 23314 and 1 other person
there's something I don't understand, where is the after?

it's obviously not a cosmetic procedure you fucking idiot. Do you not have the brain cells to discern that for yourself. In what universe would removing someone's face and both jaws, to replace it with a skin flap from there belly be a cosmetic procedure. Holy shit how do you manage to get through the day when you lack such basic common sense.
i dont know anythign about surgeries, my first instict was taht he was in a accident but im not educated on surgeries so i was like who knows?

i dont know anythign about surgeries, my first instict was taht he was in a accident but im not educated on surgeries so i was like who knows?
it's insane how indian iq is so bimodal. There's me on one hand , an engineering student at a top university with an iq of over 130 who is also indian. Then there's you a street shitting curry with the same iq as the stray dogs you poop next to.

damn

Attachments

• 366739701_10224329028714239_6033043968144740970_n.jpg
    366739701_10224329028714239_6033043968144740970_n.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
Just Funkytown maxx!