Guys I CRAZY IOI on bus

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
I was on bus , bus is mostly empty ; only few other people on . woman walks on bus , she was very small and looked like my avi (looked sort of abo , but i could not tell her race) but less pretty and older (11-28 years old , i could not tell, it was weird cuz she was small but face look like woman)

anyway , this female run over and jump in seat next to me , even tho open seats were abundant . i am too scared to look at her (why i cant tell her age and race) or say anything , it is awkward , but i feel like a chad cuz IOI . out of the edge of my lateral wision , i see her look at me and at my phone screen while i brosw .org . her body goes agaist mine when bus go on bumps , accelerate (includeing "decelerate" and direction changes) . this is CLEAR IOI !

when bus arrive at destination , i turn to get out , but she is blocking my exit from my seat , as the seats are in rows of paired seats faceing forward . i get glimpse just then and her face looks slightly better than before , i think when she jump in my seat (last time i get clear sight of her face) she made weird expression that made look abo and archaic . so im turning to get up from seat , she is rather delayed to respond , perhaps she was captivated by my HAPA face from a frontal view (wide zygos, intimidate eyes ) as i turned to face her to get out of my seat . well , she gets up and exits the bus . i do the same , then i walk for a few seconds , turn around , she is gone .

very weird IOI , i think it was my left eyelid cuz today when i woke up my left eyelid was in a good mood . this make me mog , for it is less hooded more hunter . my female teachers at schoool gave me IOIs too , well sort of , they were extra nice , i thought i herad them talking about me behind my back amonsts themselves . only the male , who usually greet me , did not today . mustve been jealous of moggery

anyway , this was all strange. the female on bus have uncanny semblance to my avi .

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: wayme, moreroidsmoredates, poopoohead and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, Baban and 1 other person
You're not good looking enough then. I am so attractive that women are nervous to sit next to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and socialcel
You're not good looking enough then. I am so attractive that women are nervous to sit next to me
as i mentioned , its the eyelid . when my left eyelid lsightly different female scared of me

wahmen probably dont sit next to u cuz u smell foul

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
as i mentioned , its the eyelid . when my left eyelid lsightly different female scared of me

wahmen probably dont sit next to u cuz u smell foul
Ur parents wmaf or amwf i needto know boyo

I was on bus , bus is mostly empty ; only few other people on . woman walks on bus , she was very small and looked like my avi (looked sort of abo , but i could not tell her race) but less pretty and older (11-28 years old , i could not tell, it was weird cuz she was small but face look like woman)

anyway , this female run over and jump in seat next to me , even tho open seats were abundant . i am too scared to look at her (why i cant tell her age and race) or say anything , it is awkward , but i feel like a chad cuz IOI . out of the edge of my lateral wision , i see her look at me and at my phone screen while i brosw .org . her body goes agaist mine when bus go on bumps , accelerate (includeing "decelerate" and direction changes) . this is CLEAR IOI !

when bus arrive at destination , i turn to get out , but she is blocking my exit from my seat , as the seats are in rows of paired seats faceing forward . i get glimpse just then and her face looks slightly better than before , i think when she jump in my seat (last time i get clear sight of her face) she made weird expression that made look abo and archaic . so im turning to get up from seat , she is rather delayed to respond , perhaps she was captivated by my HAPA face from a frontal view (wide zygos, intimidate eyes ) as i turned to face her to get out of my seat . well , she gets up and exits the bus . i do the same , then i walk for a few seconds , turn around , she is gone .

very weird IOI , i think it was my left eyelid cuz today when i woke up my left eyelid was in a good mood . this make me mog , for it is less hooded more hunter . my female teachers at schoool gave me IOIs too , well sort of , they were extra nice , i thought i herad them talking about me behind my back amonsts themselves . only the male , who usually greet me , did not today . mustve been jealous of moggery

anyway , this was all strange. the female on bus have uncanny semblance to my avi .
yeah Im not listening to your advice anymore bro this is pathetic also your a fucking gook

What a delusional retard.

This is what .org users mean by “IOIs” lol.

tales from the elephant express in mumbai

I wonder who reads this