Guys treated me worse than women when I was a sub 3

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great inc
I had the worst base in the world, somehow pubertymaxxing ascended me to mtn but when I was a sub 3 it was men who treated me horribly, yeah women ignored me and sometimes it showed how disgusted they were but guys were the ones who truly blackpilled me.

I'm not just talking about 13-14 year olds, I'm talking about grown men, they would also show disrespect even tho I was a 14 year old. I noticed that huge change in behavior and it's brutal

People don't change after high school, they might hide better who they are but they don't change at their core

It's like how that song goes....."high school never ends"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, Clown Show, mogstars and 14 others
it’s actually funny but i was a bully when i was 14/15. I used to bully this autistic 6’1 guy i had in class while i was 5’4 and fat as fuck.

I never been actually beaten up or bullied by men, maybe ridiculed by a bunch of girls but nothing more.

Then puberty came in and most of the things went away with me becoming more handsome. But i guess it’s because my face structure was always “intimidating” if you want to call it that way.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BootySniffer69, ElTruecel, mogstars and 7 others
They bullied your ass real nice, didn't they?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Luffymaxxing
I’ve seen this take multiple times on here now. Isn’t it common sense that females treat you better? They are inherently non-threatening. They have no strength (physical and mental) to back up their real thoughts and opinions so you’ll never get to see them. Instead, you’ll always see superficially nice demeanor just as you’ve experienced.

This doesn’t mean that those females didn’t find you physically repulsive. They just have to be kind to you out of fear. You’re still subhuman in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 21661, Primalsplit and 1 other person
I’ve seen this take multiple times on here now. Isn’t it common sense that females treat you better? They are inherently non-threatening. They have no strength (physical and mental) to back up their real thoughts and opinions so you’ll never get to see them. Instead, you’ll always see superficially nice demeanor just as you’ve experienced.

This doesn’t mean that those females didn’t find you physically repulsive. They just have to be kind to you out of fear. You’re still subhuman in their eyes
OP is clearly not blackpilled enough to not know this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 31497
Btw I'm monkeydluffy2003

how you been ?
I felt like a part of me was missing since you left.:cry: I felt incomplete. 😣Lacking... Broken even.😩 I cried to my pillow every night for losing you...😭 After my long lonely winters😨, I was mentally preparing myself 😬 for a life without you. 😱 I knew there was going to be a big carved piece in my heart 🫀that no women could fullfill 🍑 or no wine 🍷could drown my sorrow. 💦 At this point I was just a dust in the wind.💨 From then onwards...

Nah joking. I'm fine, same as always. How are you doin faggot? I forgot you even existed. Lol.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Skywalker, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I felt like a part of me was missing since you left.:cry: I felt incomplete. 😣Lacking... Broken even.😩 I cried to my pillow every night for losing you...😭 After my long lonely winters😨, I was mentally preparing myself 😬 for a life without you. 😱 I knew there was going to be a big carved piece in my heart 🫀that no women could fullfill 🍑 or no wine 🍷could drown my sorrow. 💦 At this point I was just a dust in the wind.💨 From then onwards...

Nah joking. I'm fine, same as always. How are you doin faggot? I forgot you even existed. Lol.
Been alright lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Luffymaxxing
I had the worst base in the world, somehow pubertymaxxing ascended me to mtn but when I was a sub 3 it was men who treated me horribly, yeah women ignored me and sometimes it showed how disgusted they were but guys were the ones who truly blackpilled me.

I'm not just talking about 13-14 year olds, I'm talking about grown men, they would also show disrespect even tho I was a 14 year old. I noticed that huge change in behavior and it's brutal

People don't change after high school, they might hide better who they are but they don't change at their core

Now you're sub 2

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel

many normies are worse than women and both of our lives can explain that.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Luffymaxxing

interesting tbh cause I was never really bullied by men when I was sub. Maybe cause of my height, idk. The way women treated me was horrible though

I always got bullied it's never stopping

My teachers always treated me much worse than my classmates

They made cuck minimum wage and are divorced (literal cucks), I wish they get raped and killed by Somalian pirates.

Probably because of male competition and the better guys asserting dominance and the guy who isn’t better.

Probably because of male competition and the better guys asserting dominance and the guy who isn’t better.
Thats why I hate male friendship groups. Its always a dominance circle jerk. Thats why I never wanted to join a frat

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

I mean nicer foids would be nice to a subhuman but find them repulsive. Whilst average or meaner foids would do a few things
1. Directly insult and make fun of
2. Indirectly do it and treat them like a jester
3. Blatantly ignore you
4. Laugh at you harshly
many normies are worse than women and both of our lives can explain that.
yea fuck normies.

That’s because u lacked male gaze.

You were probably the Latino who wore glasses and u were really skinny But on top of that u were non NT.

Also u were probably around low class ghetto Latinos. If you were an ogre latino incel or NT maxxed incel this wouldnt have happen.

heck if you were a fat fuck manlet Edgar this still wouldn’t happen.
it’s actually funny but i was a bully when i was 14/15. I used to bully this autistic 6’1 guy i had in class while i was 5’4 and fat as fuck.

I never been actually beaten up or bullied by men, maybe ridiculed by a bunch of girls but nothing more.

Then puberty came in and most of the things went away with me becoming more handsome. But i guess it’s because my face structure was always “intimidating” if you want to call it that way.
This isn’t uncommon tbh and proves the NT pill. Legit dysgenic abominations could bully you on the basis u are non NT.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Luffymaxxing