Gym maxxing is a Terra cope just kys if you even believe in it

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Gym maxxing is a complete cope in 2023
> You will have 0 diffrence in your life when you have this transformation :

> You will have 0 male respect rather others will start bullying you coz you look weak soy ass mf
> Your dating life will exactly be the same , with 0 difference
> Your tinder results will be the same .
> We all know that girls just hate tall men with broad shoulders , why are you even gymmaxing then just to become more unattractive ?
>You'll be hated on incel forums by basement rotters who haven't showered since 3 months , are broke and talk about getting bimax and shitpost
> It's just not worth it to excercise , eat clean food and sleep 7-8 hours to look repulsive to women and males disrespect you
> We all just need to coom to male models like Sean onpry , David Gandy and mr fag Chico coz it is much more easier for you to become 7.5 PSL than you to have a good body .

Just fuckin lol if you even lift weights in 2023 , honestly just put a bullet inside your cranium it's the worst looksmax you can possibly do as an average guy .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: desilva, Arditi, Deleted member 29581 and 39 others
>gymmaxxing is cope
>uses example of an genetic abomination going from cutecel to disgusting ogre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, tombradylover, jojoyou and 9 others
nvm its bait i didnt read past the title mb :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, MakinMogReturns, subhuman incel and 5 others
>gymmaxxing is cope
>uses example of an genetic abomination going from cutecel to disgusting ogre
Atleast I don't coom to faggots all the time .

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, rand anon, Deleted member 17595 and 2 others
Can confirm, haven’t noticed any difference. Compete cope and waste of time

Attachments

• 11D8195E-D98B-4C64-846A-0E5D194601AB.jpeg
    11D8195E-D98B-4C64-846A-0E5D194601AB.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9570BEE2-4FFB-4EB2-A1A9-24E0214134BC.jpeg
    9570BEE2-4FFB-4EB2-A1A9-24E0214134BC.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 0
  • AF641608-3253-4879-9064-8E0FBF7D6A20.jpeg
    AF641608-3253-4879-9064-8E0FBF7D6A20.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, BoredPrince, autistic_tendencies and 15 others
Can confirm, haven’t noticed any difference. Compete cope and waste of time
Fuark if you look like that with that starting frame, i need to re-step in the gym asap, i have a lot of potential im just a lazy fuck :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, Kebab Master, Unmoggablegingercel and 1 other person
> You will have 0 diffrence in your life when you have this transformation : View attachment 2178689

> You will have 0 male respect rather others will start bullying you coz you look weak soy ass mf
> We all know that girls just hate tall men with broad shoulders , why are you even gymmaxing then just to become more unattractive ?
>You'll be hated on incel forums by basement rotters who haven't showered since 3 months , are broke and talk about getting bimax and shitpost
> It's just not worth it to excercise , eat clean food and sleep 7-8 hours to look repulsive to women and males disrespect you
> We all just need to coom to male models like Sean onpry , David Gandy and mr fag Chico coz it is much more easier for you to become 7.5 PSL than you to have a good body .

Just fuckin lol if you even lift weights in 2023 , honestly just put a bullet inside your cranium it's the worst looksmax you can possibly do as an average guy .
@Arborist @Maesthetics=King @EasyMan875 @KING REIDYZ @Blackgymmax @szolliontaraelis @elitemak @Oxygen @forevergymcelling @forevermirin @Shieda_Kayn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and KING REIDYZ
> You will have 0 diffrence in your life when you have this transformation : View attachment 2178689

it ain't april 1st bro

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and 5.5psl
bradley martyn actually has a worse dating life now because of losing his hair.
he should have stayed a twink tbh.

gymcelling is a meme for 99% of the guys because either or a combination of shit genetics in hair, fat distribution, height, skin. Imagine attempting it at an height under 6'2".

as a looksmaxxer I only do 30mins of cardio 5 days a week to keep my cardiovascular system strong.

health is wealth.

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @eduardkoopman

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
This, but unironically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 27932 and 1 other person
also, imagine lifting iron like fucking construction workers and not getting paid for it, at least the fucking construction workers do.

However, I have had great success with adding size by listening to this for an hour.

Can confirm it works better than bench press, overhead press and pull-ups.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀, MakinMogReturns, autistic_tendencies and 7 others
how long have you been lifting? natty?
yes complete natty. im not that big compared to roidcels. i believe natty hunter gatherer physique is ideal physique for female gaze. i have been lifting for 2 years, but honestly ive just been maintaining. most of the gains came in the first 6 months. i would say ive gained as much aesthetic wise in the last 2 years as i did in my first 6 months of training

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, MakinMogReturns, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
1682853385940-png.2176413
>
what ? I just got a rhino dude

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xean, BoredPrince, MakinMogReturns and 3 others
Jfl if you go to the gym as a man. What only matters to women in 2023: having a great personality, dressing well and being a gentleman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Pikabro, Deleted member 17595 and 2 others
loox .org tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • Love it
bradley martyn actually has a worse dating life now because of losing his hair.
he should have stayed a twink tbh.

gymcelling is a meme for 99% of the guys because either or a combination of shit genetics in hair, fat distribution, height, skin. Imagine attempting it at an height under 6'2".

as a looksmaxxer I only do 30mins of cardio 5 days a week to keep my cardiovascular system strong.

health is wealth.

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @eduardkoopman
22744.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, ROTTING, ChileanMaxxer and 2 others
"Finally a voice of reason on this forum"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-01 193651.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-01 193651.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: igbekele007
I spontaneously combusted and died once I hit 23 FFMI.

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, igbekele007 and 5.5psl
You're right bro, every girl I meet after I finish fucking her tells me she wishes I was a petite washboard abs femboy that can fit in her knee high sockie wockies :feelscry: it's over if you and a woman don't share the same wardrobe(including dresses)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and 5.5psl
tired of entering looksmax.org and reading about PPL, test primo etc. instead of shit that actually matter like the canthal tilt, chin to philtrum ratio

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, zharupodrugu and 5.5psl
almost regretted calling you high iq but glad I finished reading it all jfl

• JFL
You will have 0 male respect rather others will start bullying you coz you look weak soy ass mf
Ofcourse, hes DYEL. This physique or death for true male respect:
0_Worlds-biggest-bodybuilder-who-is-unrecognisable-from-scrawny-youth-reveals-all-about-stripper-past.jpg

• +1

I’m done lifting

• So Sad
I will play Zelda botw2 and ldar thanks for demotivating me

• So Sad
Frame is hella imp tho when it comes to physique. The difference between a sleeper build and a normal jacked guy is the sleeper build has narrow shoulders because it's easy to look weak and skinny with narrow shoulders

• +1
if op said it unironically nobody would even react and it would be lost in a void of shitposts but this reverse psychology actually worked so good i hope it motivates people more

• +1
@5.5psl you’ve seen me, would I ascend with gymmaxxing given my manletism :feelsthink::feelsthink:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
That's right OP, forget about gymmaxing, we all just need to starve ourselves, get a bird nest haircut, wear makeup, pluck our butthole hairs, wear baggy clothes, and wear jewellery for peak jb appeal, and also rub one off to prime chico every night before bed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 17595 and choroyabc1
Op youre fat and dyel. Keep working and keep your head down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, 5.5psl and choroyabc1
girth theory proves you wrong

muscles can add smv unless youre subhuman. Even a normie is better with muscles.
That is what this entire post is about in an ironic way .
Greycel IQ

it shouldnt be bodybuilder level ofc.