Gymceling is a bad way to looksmax if you have sub-normie tier looks

Wow what a surprise, still no lifting numbers.

the genetics for bodybuilding/fat storage and the muscle insertions to actually look good after gymcelling, you'd be getting laid even without going to the gym.

This isn't a bodybuilding show, females don't give a fuck about symmetry, insertions and all that nitpicky shit, they see vascularity, thick arms, abs and that seals the deal for them.

Unless of course with "bad genetics" you mean cases like this:

But that's like one case in a million, almost everyone will look good gymcelled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemaxx, G O D, kobecel and 1 other person
Holy shit stop telling people to NOT go to the gym guys. It’s the #1 cope and makes you feel better lying down seeing and feeling all your muscles and shit. Not to mention increases T.
This isn't a bodybuilding show, females don't give a fuck about symmetry, insertions and all that nitpicky shit, they see vascularity, thick arms, abs and that seals the deal for them.

View attachment 27947

But that's like one case in a million, almost everyone will look good gymcelled.
i will look the same if i gymcel,my shoulders are small

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: G O D, ZyzzReincarnate and badromance
Agree and disagree. If you have a sub-normie face but good enough frame and insertions to the point where you can roid to a physique like this:
View attachment 27450

Then it's definitely worth doing despite your sub-normie face.
Is that Mike thurston?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ZyzzReincarnate
i will look the same if i gymcel,my shoulders are small

the only thing you got is your subhuman father's hands on your shoulders when he is raping you from behind doggystyle until you scream and blood squirts out of your filthy anus making you drown in your own blood

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and dodt

Attachments

• 773.jpg
    773.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 483
He won't dude jfl. Idek why mods allow his content. It's all rubbish
Hahahaha I mean for real. His threads are so surface level but he thinks they are profound. Posts white belt shit thinking he can spare will red belts or black belts. I do go on my rants about the racism but I think most users like me for the most part.
the only thing you got is your subhuman father's hands on your shoulders when he is raping you from behind doggystyle until you scream and blood squirts out of your filthy anus making you drown in your own blood

View attachment 27987
Take your meds.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 483
Hahahaha I mean for real. His threads are so surface level but he thinks they are profound. Posts white belt shit thinking he can spare will red belts or black belts. I do go on my rants about the racism but I think most users like me for the most part.
Yeah I mean with him, his posts in the beginning were reasonable but now they're just full-blown bullshit of him running out of idea. Weird how he never comments on any other posts except his own

just gymcel but don't skip face day

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and dodt
brutal

Attachments

• keep crying.png
    keep crying.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
Yeah I mean with him, his posts in the beginning were reasonable but now they're just full-blown bullshit of him running out of idea. Weird how he never comments on any other posts except his own
Damn never noticed about him only posting on his own posts. Not cool.

You -> :feelstastyman:

New people always assume that i am lifting although i am natty. The people that knew me before couldn’t recognize me due to my body transformation. U prob have below average genetics, bad nutrition, no consistency etc. or you‘re straight up larping here

You‘re just coping because you‘re a framecel

Never stepped foot in a gym even before I knew what a 'framecel' was, or any sort of 'cel' terminoogy tbh. It's a cope, plain and simple: women don't care about it since it's not an indicator of good genetics, as literally anyone can fucking go to the gym and gain muscle.

View attachment 27947

Well the appearance of 'thick arms' is caused by insertions to some degree, same deal with chest. Your abs may look good or may not gymcelled, but a lot depends on if you have a fair degree of symmetry in them (crooked abs look shit). That's not soething you can change. Then there's the shoulder to waist ratio which, while it can definetely be improved upon by lateral raises and losing bodyfat, some people are just too far gone to make it look good i.e. their hips are wider than their shoulders naturally, and you'll never ever ever get the v-taper look if that's the case.

Basically, the most attractive things on the body are barely helped by gymcelling, and piling on slabs of muscle doesn't impress anyone except gay guys.

Never stepped foot in a gym even before I knew what a 'framecel' was, or any sort of 'cel' terminoogy tbh. It's a cope, plain and simple: women don't care about it since it's not an indicator of good genetics, as literally anyone can fucking go to the gym and gain muscle.

Well the appearance of 'thick arms' is caused by insertions to some degree, same deal with chest. Your abs may look good or may not gymcelled, but a lot depends on if you have a fair degree of symmetry in them (crooked abs look shit). That's not soething you can change. Then there's the shoulder to waist ratio which, while it can definetely be improved upon by lateral raises and losing bodyfat, some people are just too far gone to make it look good i.e. their hips are wider than their shoulders naturally, and you'll never ever ever get the v-taper look if that's the case.

Basically, the most attractive things on the body are barely helped by gymcelling, and piling on slabs of muscle doesn't impress anyone except gay guys.
Stop coping if we go by your logic I guess I should stop brushing my teeth, cutting my hair and nails because all those things aren't a "indicator of good genetics" and "anyone can do this". By your logic being low bf is also cope as low body fat isn't an indicator of good genes and anyone can do it, but the truth is gymcelling as well as getting low bf is about maximizing your genetic potential. I'd say most people can achieve a broad v taper look by gymmaxxing and even if your hip to shoulder ratio is totally fucked gymcelling definetly improves it.
Stop with your cope, it's fine if you are too lazy to gymmaxx but don't tell others to not do it just because you are too lazy to.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Stop coping if we go by your logic I guess I should stop brushing my teeth, cutting my hair and nails because all those things aren't a "indicator of good genetics" and "anyone can do this". By your logic being low bf is also cope as low body fat isn't an indicator of good genes and anyone can do it, but the truth is gymcelling as well as getting low bf is about maximizing your genetic potential. I'd say most people can achieve a broad v taper look by gymmaxxing and even if your hip to shoulder ratio is totally fucked gymcelling definetly improves it.
Stop with your cope, it's fine if you are too lazy to gymmaxx but don't tell others to not do it just because you are too lazy to.

Mummy, mummy, look I said cope! Cope cope! That word wins me the argument always, doesn't it?

Neck yourself, faggot.

• +1
Mummy, mummy, look I said cope! Cope cope! That word wins me the argument always, doesn't it?

Neck yourself, faggot.
I refuted your argument, but of course you focus on the one word I said. Like I said don't go to the gym if you don't want to but don't discourage others.

I refuted your argument, but of course you focus on the one word I said. Like I said don't go to the gym if you don't want to but don't discourage others.

You didnt refute shit boyo.

Stuff like being low bodyfat and cutting your hair allows you to show off the genetics you were born with. Low bodyfat allows your bone structure to be seen, cutting your hair will show your hairline, and well, brushing your teeth just allows you to not smell repulsive when kissing. There's nothing about that that applies to gaining muscle though, since anyone, from the thinnest twiglet to the fattest, widest bastard on Earth can put on muscle if they eat in a surplus and go to the gym.

Why do you think most gymcels quit within 6 months? I'll tell you why. Because they figured it wasn't attracting girls at all, and that's the reason most guys initially start going to the gym. The one that stay on start coping with BS justifications like 'I lift for muhself', JFL.

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx, disillusioned and androidcel
You didnt refute shit boyo.

Stuff like being low bodyfat and cutting your hair allows you to show off the genetics you were born with. Low bodyfat allows your bone structure to be seen, cutting your hair will show your hairline, and well, brushing your teeth just allows you to not smell repulsive when kissing. There's nothing about that that applies to gaining muscle though, since anyone, from the thinnest twiglet to the fattest, widest bastard on Earth can put on muscle if they eat in a surplus and go to the gym.

Why do you think most gymcels quit within 6 months? I'll tell you why. Because they figured it wasn't attracting girls at all, and that's the reason most guys initially start going to the gym. The one that stay on start coping with BS justifications like 'I lift for muhself', JFL.
There is a huge genetic part involved in bodybuilding, and lifting allows you to reach you genetic limit and you even admitted yourself in one of your posts above, that genetics play a huge role in bodybuilding. Not everyone can build a perfect body, but you need to lift in order to get the best out of it, so in this regard it's no different than loosing fat. And your argument that people quit after 6 month because they didn't attract girls is just stupid. 6 month isn't enough time to build a muscular physique and most people quit much earlier, which suggest that the reason they quit probably had something to do with their discipline. People who have been training for 1 year plus, rarely quit and when they do it's almost always because of an injury. If your assumption was true, you would be seeing regulars quit and not newbies.

• +1
There is a huge genetic part involved in bodybuilding, and lifting allows you to reach you genetic limit and you even admitted yourself in one of your posts above, that genetics play a huge role in bodybuilding. Not everyone can build a perfect body, but you need to lift in order to get the best out of it, so in this regard it's no different than loosing fat. And your argument that people quit after 6 month because they didn't attract girls is just stupid. 6 month isn't enough time to build a muscular physique and most people quit much earlier, which suggest that the reason they quit probably had something to do with their discipline. People who have been training for 1 year plus, rarely quit and when they do it's almost always because of an injury. If your assumption was true, you would be seeing regulars quit and not newbies.

6 months of being a noob will allow for around 6kg of muscle gain, which should be noticable on most guys. Not suggesting it'll make you ripped, but anyone training 6 months should have a significantly better body than they started with. They quit because this improved body doesn't get them laid.

The stuff that's 'genetic' about the body is also stuff that can't really be changed by gym. Anyone can pile on slabs of muscle, but if that muscle looks good, your starting physique likely looked decent anyway (i.e. decent insertions, decent shoulder width, low waist width). Yes these can be frauded a little bit but it's only that - a little bit. It's certainly not worth the time taken (2+ years of bulking to max out most of your natty gains, then around 6 months cutting to shed the fat you gained, minimum). It's really all about the face.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Not doing some form of resistance training is cope as fuck

Even if just for your health and mental wellbeing.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6789
I agree, but you can always take drugs and go on TRT later. What is the issue?

Drugs are not the main barrier. Not having enough height, frame or face (and hair) is.

Muh 2 years. Bet your diet is shit and you train like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3323
If you are short with a small frame and gain a lot of muscle you will look comical to women. Gymceling should only be done if you're frame allows it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Nah most of us aren't that low t that we can't gain

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Good_Little_Goy and MentalistKebab
Fr 2 years of optimal training and diet is enough to build a base.
Jfl @ this utter dog brain thinking he put in some work

Legit and when they see a good looking natty they always claim genetics, it's like consistency, supplements (not testosterone supplements like TRT or roids or sarms), and training smart and eating right had nothing to do with it. Fucking retards JFL.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 6789
Legit and when they see a good looking natty they always claim genetics, it's like consistency, supplements (not testosterone supplements like TRT or roids or sarms), and training smart and eating right had nothing to do with it. Fucking retards JFL.
Dont bluepill me like that
Come on man Genetics matter a lot even moreso for natty gymcelling.
Another one fell for the supplement scam industry congrats

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Good_Little_Goy
If you are short with a small frame and gain a lot of muscle you will look comical to women. Gymceling should only be done if you're frame allows it.
Roids can descend you hard if you dont have the frame for it

The fucking Roid spam here needs to stop asap

• +1
Reactions: madmax
Low iq Post. You have shit subhuman genetics or extremely low t. Or you trained/ate wrong. 2 years natty can build good physique

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Good_Little_Goy
id rather be a strong sub normie than a weak one

• +1
Always better to be strong and healthy over weak and fat.

Dont bluepill me like that
Come on man Genetics matter a lot even moreso for natty gymcelling.
Another one fell for the supplement scam industry congrats
Protein Powder? Creatine? Those are all proven to work supplements, I don't take creatine but protein powder is great for getting in my daily intake.

• +1
Protein Powder? Creatine? Those are all proven to work supplements, I don't take creatine but protein powder is great for getting in my daily intake.
he's mostly right, supplements can be effective but they just give you a little boost.
They don't matter nearly as much as how you train, diet, sleep quality, alcohol/drug consumption etc
Genetics really can make or break your lifting journey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Adobe 20200704 185245

• Love it
Reactions: Incoming
legit @disillusioned neck yourself subhuman
just because you have low t and birdbones doesn't mean the rest of us cant improve

who the fuck wants to look like chestbrah?

Gymcelling is always useful because its better to have a good body than having a skinny fat body, but that being said, its indeed true that gymcelling works better for people who already have a good frame and decent height

If you are narrow framed than you are fucked because broad shoulders are very important for women and no gym will make your bones grow

Yes you can roid and put large shoulder muscles, but it will probably look uncanny and unnatural

Just look at this two guys bodies:

The first one has broad shoulders naturally due to his bone strucuture, his body is naturally v shaped. The second guy doesnt have the proper bone strucuture to pull a v shaped body, so he needs to put lots of muscles to create the ilusion of broad shoulders + narrow waist. But the result is very unaesthetic and uncanny. No woman would prefer the second body over the first one. Thats the importance of frame.

Attachments

• images (41).jpeg
    images (41).jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 21-24-59-images.jpg
    21-24-59-images.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxx
its the only way to looksmax. lets be real 99.9% of us arent actually going to get cosmetic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
  • +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh and justadude
he's mostly right, supplements can be effective but they just give you a little boost.
They don't matter nearly as much as how you train, diet, sleep quality, alcohol/drug consumption etc
Genetics really can make or break your lifting journey

I know but people seem to paint it that you're utterly hopeless and shouldn't lift because of your genetics.

• +1
Lmaoing @ this cope rn imagine lifting for girls kek
You lift for yourself and only yourself

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh and Incoming
No OP is right, all you fuckers are either coping or butthurt. I notice that whenever someone calls out natty gymcelling and it’s bullshit gains that a swarm of copers come in and try to defend it lol.
This is as big as you’ll get as a natty with at least average genetics
AC138CE4 C9C2 4276 B728 200D4220B2E2

Low IQ af

Even if it doesn’t help, it’s not going to make you uglier is it?

Imagine gymcelling without bones
If you have a narrow skull you wouldn’t tell if you’re fat
I would rope if my skull was narrow after gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110