Gymceling is a bad way to looksmax if you have sub-normie tier looks

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I gymceled for 2 years so it's not like I don't have any experience doing this. Simply put, it's pointless for 2 major reasons:

1. It's utterly useless without drugs. Don't believe any of the "natty" bodybuilders on youtube who claim otherwise. You will never put on enough muscle naturally that people will notice you lift. Steroids are also not worth it because they are expensive and illegal, and because taking them will fuck up your hormonal system for the rest of your life. Not to mention that many will also suffer side effects as a result (the youtube stars are very genetically lucky they don't suffer any of this).

2. Even if you roid it only works as a form of looksmax if you have a decent frame and height, and a face that is at least normie tier. And even then, the rise of roid users over the years means that even that might not be good enough anymore since now women have access to a fairly respectable pool of roid chads on tinder and other similar social media apps. If you are short, have shit frame, or an incel-tier face, then you are just fucked. I saw many roided incels at the gym I went to and it was just comical to look at them. It was so painfully obvious that they were just incels trying to roidmax and you could tell that they had no confidence in-spite of their roid muscle.

So yea, gymceling is fucking bullshit unless you have at least normie tier looks, in which case many of you would not even be here. And again, the effectiveness of roidmaxing has been considerably reduced by the increase of roided chads on social media. It's even possible that non-roided chads might end up in the same place as non-roided normies were in the past, with only roided chads getting any pussy.

JFL at gymceling. Double JFL at gymceling without roids.

EDIT: Just as expected, this thread has attracted tons of salt. lmao. Enjoy your cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, ropemaxx, ovosoundszn and 10 others
no matter what you look like, going to the gym and being healthy will make you look better than if you didn't, and thats a fact. yeah, some people may benefit a lot more than others because of genetics, but it's still a way of looksmaxxing that anyone can do.

• +1
Reactions: Echo, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4562 and 46 others
Agree and disagree. If you have a sub-normie face but good enough frame and insertions to the point where you can roid to a physique like this:

Then it's definitely worth doing despite your sub-normie face.

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx, Deleted member 4804, thecel and 9 others
Agree and disagree. If you have a sub-normie face but good enough frame and insertions to the point where you can roid to a physique like this:
View attachment 27450

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As an incel you need every bit of mogging to stay alive in this dangerous world.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Incoming, 5'8manlet and 11 others
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As an incel you need every bit of mogging to stay alive in this dangerous world.
exactly. obviously not everyone can ascend from gymcelling but itll improve anyones looks if done right

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
be positive sweety everytime you are you post these stuff =)
you need to be GENETECALLY SUPPERIOR FOR GYM too
brutal stuff

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Nibba, Autist and 1 other person
you can be an ugly weak manlet or an ugly manlet

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Incoming, 5'8manlet and 10 others
I gymceled for 2 years so it's not like I don't have any experience doing this. Simply put, it's pointless for 2 major reasons:

1. It's utterly useless without drugs. Don't believe any of the "natty" bodybuilders on youtube who claim otherwise. You will never put on enough muscle naturally that people will notice you lift. Steroids are also not worth it because they are expensive and illegal, and because taking them will fuck up your hormonal system for the rest of your life. Not to mention that many will also suffer side effects as a result (the youtube stars are very genetically lucky they don't suffer any of this).

2. Even if you roid it only works as a form of looksmax if you have a decent frame and height, and a face that is at least normie tier. And even then, the rise of roid users over the years means that even that might not be good enough anymore since now women have access to a fairly respectable pool of roid chads on tinder and other similar social media apps. If you are short, have shit frame, or an incel-tier face, then you are just fucked. I saw many roided incels at the gym I went to and it was just comical to look at them. It was so painfully obvious that they were just incels trying to roidmax and you could tell that they had no confidence in-spite of their roid muscle.

So yea, gymceling is fucking bullshit unless you have at least normie tier looks, in which case many of you would not even be here. And again, the effectiveness of roidmaxing has been considerably reduced by the increase of roided chads on social media. It's even possible that non-roided chads might end up in the same place as non-roided normies were in the past, with only roided chads getting any pussy.

Two whole years you say? That's not shit as a natural try like 5. Plus did you even get decent strength? If not then stfu.

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh, Deleted member 6824, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
DIDN'T READ A SINGLE WORD. KILL YOURSELF YOU PENCIL NECKED, BITCH TITS, CHILD BEARING HIPS LOW T FAGGOT. YOU'LL NEVER BE .0000001% THE MAN ZYZZ WAS OR CHESTBRAH IS
9a02d155ea4288fb919ed839813208bb.png

zyzz-bitches.jpg

SLIT YOUR BABY NUMB NUMB TIER WRISTS ASAP
undisputed be like

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 1171 and Autist
View attachment 27450

You do realize you will need one in a hundred genetics to look like that even with drugs? And having massive disparity between your body and face is actually even worse since it will just make it extremely obvious to everybody that you are trying to compensate for your shitty face. It won't fool anybody and if anything will make you look even more pathetic.

Two whole years you say? That's not shit as a natural try like 5. Plus did you even get decent strength? If not then stfu.

90% of natural "gains" will happen in the first 2 years. The 5 year rule is a bullshit myth.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, audreyen, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
DIDN'T READ A SINGLE WORD. KILL YOURSELF YOU PENCIL NECKED, BITCH TITS, CHILD BEARING HIPS LOW T FAGGOT. YOU'LL NEVER BE .0000001% THE MAN ZYZZ WAS OR CHESTBRAH IS
9a02d155ea4288fb919ed839813208bb.png

zyzz-bitches.jpg

SLIT YOUR BABY NUMB NUMB TIER WRISTS ASAP
legit @disillusioned neck yourself subhuman
just because you have low t and birdbones doesn't mean the rest of us cant improve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Extra Chromosome and Autist
lawl at the level of salt. Do you need some ice for all the burn that my brutal truthbomb has inflicted on you?

Holy shit stop telling people to NOT go to the gym guys. It’s the #1 cope and makes you feel better lying down seeing and feeling all your muscles and shit. Not to mention increases T.

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx, Incoming, Deleted member 3323 and 1 other person
Holy shit stop telling people to NOT go to the gym guys. It’s the #1 cope and makes you feel better lying down seeing and feeling all your muscles and shit. Not to mention increases T.
That is a sad cat in your profile.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

I don't believe in false hope copes. Real copes such as game dev, video games, alcohol, junk food, shows etc are far better copes.

• JFL
Reactions: ropemaxx
You do realize you will need one in a hundred genetics to look like that even with drugs? And having massive disparity between your body and face is actually even worse since it will just make it extremely obvious to everybody that you are trying to compensate for your shitty face. It won't fool anybody and if anything will make you look even more pathetic.

90% of natural "gains" will happen in the first 2 years. The 5 year rule is a bullshit myth.
Clearly dont know shit about lifting. And since you didn't mention you lift numbers I'm going to assume you didn't prioritize strength making you still small after two wholeeeeeeeeee yearrrrssssss hahahaha.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Curlbrahhh
Clearly dont know shit about lifting. And since you didn't mention you lift numbers I'm going to assume you didn't prioritize strength making you still small after two wholeeeeeeeeee yearrrrssssss hahahaha.

Keep coping losers. After a while you will go through all the same realizations and redpills about bodybuilding that I did. And then your hopes will be destroyed. This is the only reason you are so salty right now. My truth bombs have triggered you.

What do you even do with sub-normie looks beyond surgery and rope?

lawl at the level of salt. Do you need some ice for all the burn that my brutal truthbomb has inflicted on you?
you probably look like absolute shit and have 5 inch wrists. faggot

yeah i'm sure it's a cope with my 6'4 height, above 54" shoulder circumference and 32" waist. guess it's time to rope boys

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx, androidcel and kobecel
Keep coping losers. After a while you will go through all the same realizations and redpills about bodybuilding that I did. And then your hopes will be destroyed. This is the only reason you are so salty right now. My truth bombs have triggered you.
Post bench, squat, deadlift, ohp, and pull up maxes or just stfu. You're just too stupid to realize you train like a fucking idiot. Probably dumbass bro splits with crazy iso work.

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx, Nibba and mojopin
LDARing sounds worse honestly

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Post bench, squat, deadlift, ohp, and pull up maxes or just stfu. You're just too stupid to realize you train like a fucking idiot. Probably dumbass bro splits with crazy iso work.
Come on fucker. Post them

This semi true. Going to gym is better than just staying at home and becoming a skinny fat mess but it’s not that much of boost in your rating how people here make it out to be.

I was once a hard gymcell too but stopped since half a year now and despite that my slay count exploded. I much rather do teamsports now that I enjoy and occasionally hitting the gym. I lost a significant amount of muscle but got a razer sharp face because of all the running i still look trained tho.

My point is this tryhard gymcelling with forcing yourself to eat a shitton of disgusting food and not drinking alcohol is just not worth it. Effort and result are by no means justified. This doesn’t count if you are roiding ofc.

I would recommend to go for the slow route and take it a bit more easy so you can sustain this gymcelling lifestyle longer but don’t invest too much time in it. To get a decent physique you need at least 2 years of lift there is just no shortcut naturally. Instead people should focus on far greater looxmaxx Potentials like trying to get a well covered stubble/beard and growing hair. That’s at least what let me ascend and I tried all the copes out there.

It's utterly useless without drugs. Don't believe any of the "natty" bodybuilders on youtube who claim otherwise. You will never put on enough muscle naturally that people will notice you lift. Steroids are also not worth it because they are expensive and illegal, and because taking them will fuck up your hormonal system for the rest of your life. Not to mention that many will also suffer side effects as a result (the youtube stars are very genetically lucky they don't suffer any of this).

And who the fuck are you to claim all this? Someone who's been fucking around in the gym for 2 years? Lol. You really think you can compare yourself to fitness youtubers who have been doing this for decades, performing the best routines in the world? Lmao give me a break.
Also the good old "genetics" argument, I've noticed that the only people who blame everything on genetics are the biggest noobs in the gym, never the ones that really know how to train.
"my forearms and calves are fucking small bro but it's all genetics so whatever"
* does calf raises and wrist curls once per week after every workout session, while oldcels get their big ass calves and forearms by daily powerwalking and manual labour. *

I have seen that shit time and time again.

I'm interested though, what was your workout routine?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Autist
And who the fuck are you to claim all this? Someone who's been fucking around in the gym for 2 years? Lol. You really think you can compare yourself to fitness youtubers who have been doing this for decades, performing the best routines in the world? Lmao give me a break.
Also the good old "genetics" argument, I've noticed that the only people who blame everything on genetics are the biggest noobs in the gym, never the ones that really know how to train.
"my forearms and calves are fucking small bro but it's all genetics so whatever"
* does calf raises and wrist curls once per week after every workout session, while oldcels get their big ass calves and forearms by daily powerwalking and manual labour. *

Sorry but you're coping if you don't think 98% of fitness youtubers are on roids. There only like a handful of natties and they just barely look like they lift in a shirt. Guys like Omarisuf, Scott Herman etc.

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx, audreyen, disillusioned and 3 others
Sorry but you're coping if you don't think 98% of fitness youtubers are on roids. There only like a handful of natties and they just barely look like they lift in a shirt. Guys like Omarisuf, Scott Herman etc.
those are actually the ones I was thinking of, Eric Bugenhagen too.
From what I've seen Omar is following a powerlifting routine, so of course his physique is gonna be shit, powerlifting mainly targets the back, chest and quads, every other part of the body will be lagging without taking drugs.
As for Scott, I think he looks good. I mean what physique are you striving for? If you wanna look like a mass monster than hop on drugs, but for looking nothing more than aesthetic, natty lifting will do the job, and I think Scott does look fairly good in a shirt:

And if he doesn't looks like he lifts like a stereotypical gymrat on roids doesn't matter, women will see those forearms and checst and see that he is a strong, active, healthy individual, and that's all that matters. Hell, they might be thinking that you are "naturally strong", which is far better than to be thought of as a gym rat.

those are actually the ones I was thinking of, Eric Bugenhagen too.
From what I've seen Omar is following a powerlifting routine, so of course his physique is gonna be shit, powerlifting mainly targets the back, chest and quads, every other part of the body will be lagging without taking drugs.
As for Scott, I think he looks good. I mean what physique are you striving for? If you wanna look like a mass monster than hop on drugs, but for looking nothing more than aesthetic, natty lifting will do the job, and I think Scott does look fairly good in a shirt:
View attachment 27509
And if he doesn't looks like he lifts like a stereotypical gymrat on roids doesn't matter, women will see those forearms and checst and see that he is a strong, active, healthy individual, and that's all that matters. Hell, they might be thinking that you are "naturally strong", which is far better than to be thought of as a gym rat.

In most of his other T shirt pics he looks smaller than that though. That's just a really good angle. I'll agree scott looks better than omar but nothing crazy impressive.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Truth, If you don't look jacked after 2 years of natty lifting you never will. Unless your lifting consists of a couple sets of curls followed by a jerk sesh in the washrooms (@nattycel).

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx, nattycel and Deleted member 245

Just thank you for this. Dude really think two years is a long time. I asked him post his bench, sqaut, deadlift, and ohp numbers and guess what? He ignored that part. I wonder why.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and SayNoToRotting
you have pretty shitty genes if people dont notice your gain after gymcelling for 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Autist, FatmanO, kobecel and 2 others
Truth, If you don't look jacked after 2 years of natty lifting you never will. Unless your lifting consists of a couple sets of curls followed by a jerk sesh in the washrooms (@nattycel).
Just strut around the gym doing couple of sets getting your mind ready for the jerk sesh looking at
the cardio bunnies

tbh I'd the only reason you should not gymcel is when you are 5'6 or below but even then some big turbomanlets have gotten hot gfs before, but they had like really attractive faces. forgot his name, its some blonde guy with hot blonde gf, hes like 5'5 but huge

tbh I'd the only reason you should not gymcel is when you are 5'6 or below but even then some big turbomanlets have gotten hot gfs before, but they had like really attractive faces. forgot his name, its some blonde guy with hot blonde gf, hes like 5'5 but huge
I would bump 5’6 to 5’10. It is the spot where men usually start to have decent body proportions. And you can look ok in terms of height with lifts. So gymcelling can actually create an impression of being big

ENVIRONMENT = EVERYTHING

I HAVE SEEN THIS MYSELF

KEEP COPING OP YOU LAZYCEL

• +1
Reactions: Autist
no matter what you look like, going to the gym and being healthy will make you look better than if you didn't, and thats a fact. yeah, some people may benefit a lot more than others because of genetics, but it's still a way of looksmaxxing that anyone can do.

You are absolutely correct. OP is just a lazy bastard looking for excuses to not hit up his local gym. Lol.

• +1
Still haven't posted those lifts I see.

Most women like opry body anyway which take about 5 months of work to get it if you are ecto (slim)

Working out is the only time that i feel happy in my whole shitty day. Cope or no cope, its better than ldar.

• +1
Amen to this OP.

B-B-B-UT, I can squat 400lbs!

Literally no foid has ever given a fuck about how strong you are. If you had the face, the height, the genetics for bodybuilding/fat storage and the muscle insertions to actually look good after gymcelling, you'd be getting laid even without going to the gym. If you ain't getting shit now, going to the gym and piling on 20kg of muscle ain't gonna change a fucking thing, not to mention to even gain that muscle you'll have to spend quite a while at a suboptimal bodyfat percentage while bulking.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: audreyen, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
Reading this was a time waster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, SayNoToRotting and Autist
thats not what fatman told me

• +1
thats not what fatman told me

keep crying for me, fatman mogs you to grave you utter subhuman. bear mode is for high T gigachads, something that you'll never be[LOL]. it is what it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxx, Deleted member 470, Autist and 2 others
keep crying for me, fatman mogs you to grave you utter subhuman. bear mode is for high T gigachads, something that you'll never be[LOL]. it is what it is

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos and Autist
Postureceling is where it's at. In this era 99% of people got cuck forward head posture from computers, phones, and physical labour that require you to bend. So pretty much everybody....
Posture max for 2 hours a day and 100% during the night to have godly mythological hero posture
you probably gonna get 1-2 inches in height depends how bad your posture which is alone better than anything you could achieve at the gym even with steroids

Also did you ever wonder how some people are stronger even tho they are smaller/ less muscular? It's their posture. mechanical advantage wins over brute strength with better, more efficient leverage you can apply force more efficiently than awkward bad crooked way that most people do thanks to their horrible posture

JFL if you are not like this 24/7
article-2589715-1C928F4C00000578-505_634x399.jpg

Just don't spread this top tier gigarare info anywhere we don't want to increase average height by 2 inches world wide and have people walking around with demigod posture, let us, the autist of this world, dominant the normies through posture alone by walking around with slave owner posture near these normie slave cuck posture you mog them to moon and back just with your presence

You will never put on enough muscle naturally that people will notice you lift.
You -> :feelstastyman:

New people always assume that i am lifting although i am natty. The people that knew me before couldn’t recognize me due to my body transformation. U prob have below average genetics, bad nutrition, no consistency etc. or you‘re straight up larping here
Amen to this OP.

B-B-B-UT, I can squat 400lbs!

View attachment 27630

Literally no foid has ever given a fuck about how strong you are. If you had the face, the height, the genetics for bodybuilding/fat storage and the muscle insertions to actually look good after gymcelling, you'd be getting laid even without going to the gym. If you ain't getting shit now, going to the gym and piling on 20kg of muscle ain't gonna change a fucking thing, not to mention to even gain that muscle you'll have to spend quite a while at a suboptimal bodyfat percentage while bulking.
You‘re just coping because you‘re a framecel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and androidcel