Gymcelling honestly made me look more kilnefelter

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
My massive unproportionate chest sticks out my shirt, looks like i have some crazy gyno but its muscle :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 5'7 zoomer, .*my*. and 3 others
u're better off doing intensive cardio and pushups + pullups

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
does milk come out from it?

told you faggots that chest is overrated. keep giving yourself boobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, dannydipss, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz, Bitchwhipper2 and exo
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined, SomaliMax, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
Only looks good trained if you have good insertions
my physique is actually excellent for a sub6months not serious gymceller

only when i have a non black shirt on i have tits

guuguugaagaa

thats my best muscle lol

its over for my biceps tho
crazy shit then, your biceps must be incel tier if your arms are not standing out having massive triceps

Its over buddyboyo

crazy shit then, your biceps must be incel tier if your arms are not standing out having massive triceps
Its because my push days happen a lot more frequently then my pull days

i have 2 push days a week but i only have time for one pull day which i sometimes miss

this makes it even more over for me in a shirt because from a front view i have a massive upper chest and what looks like small arms

lower chest is easily overdeveloped by many

that's why u should only train upper chest

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and chrisN
Its because my push days happen a lot more frequently then my pull days

i have 2 push days a week but i only have time for one pull day which i sometimes miss

this makes it even more over for me in a shirt because from a front view i have a massive upper chest and what looks like small arms
how does ur chest look like gyno if u have a massive upper chest

told you faggots that chest is overrated. keep giving yourself boobs
its not overrated its just most people neglect to train upper chest and develop a chest that resembles more of a breast if anything people should avoid lower chest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and exo
its not overrated its just most people neglect to train upper chest and develop a chest that resembles more of a breast if anything people should avoid lower chest
i literally only train incline bench/dumbell press

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
IMG 7360
My overtrained chest makes me look like a tranny 💅

• Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
brutal then how does it look like gyno?
insertions maybe, could be a little bit of poor posture to

but it just gives me a titty like look when wearing a shirt

on top of the fact that my biceps are lacking at the minute it gives me a titty and small arm combo (when in a non black shirt)

insertions maybe, could be a little bit of poor posture to

but it just gives me a titty like look when wearing a shirt

on top of the fact that my biceps are lacking at the minute it gives me a titty and small arm combo (when in a non black shirt)
do you have a high insertion in the centre of your chest?

then ur lower chest still dominates ur upper chest, brootal
No, they are in proportion

your right tho my lower chest is a little to big

girls find traps disgusting

retard
If you overtrain them yes, but moderate looking traps are good. They are still part of the neck and shoulders. Anything below shoulders is cope

Anything below shoulders is cope
No lol

you guys all underate the muscle group you started training for in the first place which is ARMS

No lol

you guys all underate the muscle group you started training for in the first place which is ARMS
There was study male vs female gaze. Men care more about body and little bit about face. Women care most about Face and neck, then shoulders and traps, and they care least about anyhting below shoulders, only small percentages of women like overjacked men. Until you don't look like him
you'll be ok. This is perfect male body

Last edited:
Traps make you look more narrow. Abs are the best muscle btw
If you moderately train them no. They'll give you Warrior like appearance. Lots of Wrestlers have big traps

If you moderately train them no. They'll give you Warrior like appearance. Lots of Wrestlers have big traps
Did you ever see a girl having a poster of a wrestler in her room? Maybe if you want to appeal to gay men traps are important but girls don't care about them and they can even be a detriment

Did you ever see a girl having a poster of a wrestler in her room? Maybe if you want to appeal to gay men traps are important but girls don't care about them and they can even be a detriment
Cope Traps are still important

Bro you are sending people who have great faces and all the muscles built. Send someone with a before and after of building up their traps if you want to prove ur point
OK

traps makes u look ogre and narrower
just train ur neck
Traps make you look Dom af especially if you have straight clavicles. But if you are a framelet avoid training them

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Traps make you look Dom af especially if you have straight clavicles. But if you are a framelet avoid training them
Traps made my physique look worse

i gave them to much stim with lateral raises and they made my frame look narrower