Gymcelling is a multiplier

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
It can halo you immensely if you are tall/GL/low inhb/high status/hyper NT

HOWEVER

If you are autistic, low status, non NT, short and high inhb

Gymcelling will failo you into oblivion. A gymcelled physique on a shy quiet autistic freak who can’t even look a girl in the eye is repulsive to women

It screams social incompetence, insecurity and overcompensation. Girls can sense that you’re a hobby less friendless loser from a mile away

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ManletBlackcel, Tallooksmaxxer and 35 others
Work your mind before working your body.
That’s the main source of your problems.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, Looks234, Tai Lung and 16 others
Water Douse GIF
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU
Water Stay Hydrated GIF
do the right thing water GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Boxingfan, lowiqNormie and 12 others

HOWEVER

Gymcelling will failo you into oblivion. A gymcelled physique on a shy quiet autistic freak who can’t even look a girl in the eye is repulsive to women

It screams social incompetence, insecurity and overcompensation. Girls can sense that you’re a hobby less friendless loser from a mile away

CEB16AA3 EE25 49AA 8700 835629ABCE53

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
As a general rule of thumb, the better the physique the higher the aspieness of the gymcel

You can’t obtain an incredible phsyique without being an aspie gymcel counting calories and working out hardcore 7 days a week, avoiding alcohol / social situations ect a true jock gymcels in moderation and goes out whenever he has the opportunity, and therefore his physique will suffer

Roids are the exception

Just look at @Orc , tell me this guy has a social life + friends + party invites ect (no offence to him). If I had to hazard a guess, he’s definitely on the spectrum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, VenatorLuparius, Luffymaxxing and 6 others
Its all bullshit. The women are attracted to what they're personally attracted to but it also depends on the environment; city, country, beach, poverty, wealth, yadda yadda.

Nothing worse than looks being incongruent with your behaviour

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Zeruel, Zizou and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Danish_Retard, zharupodrugu and 2 others
looks = personality every study shows this. If girls find you hot acting shy etc. will just be seen as cute etc.

So I don’t get what you’re trying to say bhai.

Being short or bad face don’t bother Gymcelling tho. Gymcelling works best on tall people tbf as it increases there like presence a lot

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Tallooksmaxxer, tombradylover and 3 others
looks = personality every study shows this. If girls find you hot acting shy etc. will just be seen as cute etc.

So I don’t get what you’re trying to say bhai
Not true at all

Happens all the time on dating apps. I’ve heard it countless times irl

Girl finds a guy hot, swipes on him, meets up for a date and leaves early cause she thinks he was acting like a fucking weirdo on the date

It has happened at least once to all my female friends irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blatonslatt, lebronjames23, Looks234 and 7 others
@WishIwasChico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, Looks234, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
Its all bullshit. The women are attracted to what they're personally attracted to but it also depends on the environment; city, country, beach, poverty, wealth, yadda yadda.
Women are attracted to outgoing guys, not introverted autistic “dark triad” retards.
If you’re not fun to be around then you’ll remain a virgin for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, lebronjames23, Jarate and 7 others

these are the types of guys that gym as a coping mechanism and to feel proud of something

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, WishIwasChico and forevergymcelling
actually the biggest failo to women
being good looking acting like a ugly nigga, you may as well be ugly in the eyes of a woman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, FacialStructure404, Manletmachine and 1 other person
these are the types of guys that gym as a coping mechanism and to feel proud of something
I wish they’d coping with gaming or something

They give us normal gymcels a bad name

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and FacialStructure404
Funny considering I find tens of accounts of guys who look like the nerd emoji with roidmaxxed gymcelled physiques getting simped ONLY by foids on their comment section and not men, oh yeah, facially they look like shy quiet autistic freaks who can't even look a girl in the eye

Your only cope could be "meh ugly foids simping for him"

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 39692
@WishIwasChico

Cope she never was attracted to him to begin with jfl

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Funny considering I find tens of accounts of guys who look like the nerd emoji with roidmaxxed gymcelled physiques getting simped ONLY by foids on their comment section and not men, oh yeah, facially they look like shy quiet autistic freaks who can't even look a girl in the eye

Your only cope could be "meh ugly foids simping for him"
I’m talking about real life not terminally online, tik tok addicted shut ins

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
>Shits on a demographic
>is part of the demographic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhumanchad, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 39692
  • JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, WishIwasChico, bwrauycnee and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 39692
It’s not a negative multiplier, but I do see where you’re coming from in the sense that Chad actually has more to gain from gymcelling than a 3/10. But I still think a 3/10 is better off gymcelling and potentially becoming a 4/10 than he is doing nothing and getting even uglier.

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, tombradylover, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lebronjames23, Sny, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person
gymcelling is a huge failo and makes you look like a low class baboon

good luck getting hqnp princesses with those looks

if you aren't mired by women 24/7 at 5ft10 and with an average physique (with at least some shoulder width), your face is shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and SoundnVision
It depends. For most guys here it's likely the other way around. However, if you found yourself on here and were unsuccessful in life then you are likely the dregs of society. And aplenty of those who were never confident in the first place due to negative feedback loop gym became the gateway into mental confidence to do all the other things. That is if they were the latter category and ignored doing sports and other social choices at school and development etc. Usually, martial arts is the in-between category as it's full of nerds and is advertised for people who are vulnerable when it isn't advertised as a sport.

WIth that said I'm keeping a maintenance type working out mindset to get access to armed forces/ modelling careers etc. When I get there, I just want to get out. There are manlet curries there that wear fake sports brands, have the shittiest form working on the heaviest option and essentially chatterbox the entire session as their workout. I despise them.

It's nice to see you and me have an attitude readjustment over the last year since, mate.
Women are attracted to outgoing guys, not introverted autistic “dark triad” retards.
If you’re not fun to be around then you’ll remain a virgin for the rest of your life
Yeah, it's when personal interests or ambitions get in the way but that also to most degree falls on the guy and the girls tolerance.

Off-topic but may i ask you guys on what your opinion is on having female friends? I suspect if you want to be social and successful it is a no-brainer and a key to help forward into getting into relationships/ sex etc etc. I had a girl friendzone me after learning about her relationship and I unironically believe it is for my best. We'll see.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and infini
It depends. For most guys here it's likely the other way around. However, if you found yourself on here and were unsuccessful in life then you are likely the dregs of society. And aplenty of those who were never confident in the first place due to negative feedback loop gym became the gateway into mental confidence to do all the other things. That is if they were the latter category and ignored doing sports and other social choices at school and development etc. Usually, martial arts is the in-between category as it's full of nerds and is advertised for people who are vulnerable when it isn't advertised as a sport.

WIth that said I'm keeping a maintenance type working out mindset to get access to armed forces/ modelling careers etc. When I get there, I just want to get out. There are manlet curries there that wear fake sports brands, have the shittiest form working on the heaviest option and essentially chatterbox the entire session as their workout. I despise them.

It's nice to see you and me have an attitude readjustment over the last year since, mate.

Yeah, it's when personal interests or ambitions get in the way but that also to most degree falls on the guy and the girls tolerance.

Off-topic but may i ask you guys on what your opinion is on having female friends? I suspect if you want to be social and successful it is a no-brainer and a key to help forward into getting into relationships/ sex etc etc. I had a girl friendzone me after learning about her relationship and I unironically believe it is for my best. We'll see.
My social circle is 90% women. Women that I slept with, women that I friend zoned and so on. A guy that is surrounded by women has more leverage than one that isn’t. Sadly nowadays it is a sign of social status.

• Love it
Reactions: infini

So I don’t get what you’re trying to say bhai.

Being short or bad face don’t bother Gymcelling tho. Gymcelling works best on tall people tbf as it increases there like presence a lot
Not true at all

Happens all the time on dating apps. I’ve heard it countless times irl

Girl finds a guy hot, swipes on him, meets up for a date and leaves early cause she thinks he was acting like a fucking weirdo on the date

It has happened at least once to all my female friends irl
@Amnesia tinder adventures are a example the times that man got ghosted is insane

sounds cringe but because it is you a charismatic man himself it sounds deep and logical

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
gymcelling is a huge failo and makes you look like a low class baboon

good luck getting hqnp princesses with those looks

if you aren't mired by women 24/7 at 5ft10 and with an average physique (with at least some shoulder width), your face is shit
hqnp princesses would be 5'6 - 5'8, gotta be over 6'ft with great face and above average physique and a good frame, all high class people do sports and are athletes through their younger years. Private schools in uk etc, gymcelling doesnt make you look low class if you do it right and if you play a sport alongside it, not to mention its hard af to look low class if you already have the right wasp pheno

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Pikabro
How do i get rid of high inhib?
I think how outgoing you are depends on how often you socialize and go to events
@MoggerGaston made a good thread about it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 39692
Female homo sapiens don't give a shit about your personality. They will just do a scan on your face, and if your facial bones, your harmony and your height are right, then they will spread their legs for you to stick your hard cock in.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
I think how outgoing you are depends on how often you socialize and go to events
i almost never go out ngl especially lately

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
I can go from high-inhib, frauding a NT personality but feeling kinda insecure/unwelcome.
To low-inhib, party-monster, feeling like I am on top of the world socially.

All within a couple of days.

I live in a student-dorm, and when the party-season gets going (spring, it gets warmer outside, there's student-parties everywhere) suddenly I find myself at parties 2-3 times per week.

You become extremely calibrated to 'being at parties and the way socializing works there.'
It doesn't make you anxious at all anymore, and you become more in tune with what really matters.

High inhib is nothing more than being in a situation you aren't often in. And if you change your lifestyle to be in such situations more often, that is cured.

• +1
  • +1
im 6'0 and average looking so its worth it

100%. My problem is I have no friends to go out and play sports with regularly. My school ‘friends’ (I jestered for them) aren’t consistent at all and aren’t black so I’m like the token black slave. But they don’t meet up regularly so it doesn’t matter anyway. I’d still be incel but at least I’d be functioning and semi NT

HOWEVER

Water
Sadly i am the social inept gymcel.
Yesterday a beatiful big ass htb talked to me in the gym asking me if i was using a machine and i freaked out, over.

• So Sad
Water
Sadly i am the social inept gymcel.
Yesterday a beatiful big ass htb talked to me in the gym asking me if i was using a machine and i freaked out, over.
You should’ve whipped out your Bolivian cock

• JFL
0xgymcelling=0

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Some are attracted to assholes. You know the kind. The guy that says, "Fuck you!" and pushes his middle finger into the woman's face.

She thinks, "That's so fucking hot. I'm turned on."

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, |Daddy_Zygos|, Pikabro and 1 other person