Gymcelling is a multiplier

You should’ve whipped out your Bolivian cock
It is over for me my mental illness is oit of the roof.
Also yesterday i had a mental break down at the gym i felt like a failure and i was crying in a bench while doing behind the neck presses, roids mood swings are brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and |Daddy_Zygos|
I can go from high-inhib, frauding a NT personality but feeling kinda insecure/unwelcome.
To low-inhib, party-monster, feeling like I am on top of the world socially.

All within a couple of days.

I live in a student-dorm, and when the party-season gets going (spring, it gets warmer outside, there's student-parties everywhere) suddenly I find myself at parties 2-3 times per week.

You become extremely calibrated to 'being at parties and the way socializing works there.'
It doesn't make you anxious at all anymore, and you become more in tune with what really matters.

High inhib is nothing more than being in a situation you aren't often in. And if you change your lifestyle to be in such situations more often, that is cured.
top tier advice right there put is it permanent or do you go back with your anxious ways

• +1
Reactions: med and MoggerGaston
Some are attracted to assholes. You know the kind. The guy that says, "Fuck you!" and pushes his middle finger into the woman's face.

She thinks, "That's so fucking hot. I'm turned on."
No they aren’t.

That’s just a misconception that good looking guys are assholes while ugly dudes are nice guys.

I’m just as a good guy as the average male, the difference is that I have character and I don’t put up with bullshit, but that has nothing to do with looks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui, |Daddy_Zygos| and BigJimsWornOutTires
No they aren’t.

That’s just a misconception that good looking guys are assholes while ugly dudes are nice guys.

I’m just as a good guy as the average male, the difference is that I have character and I don’t put up with bullshit, but that has nothing to do with looks.
Colin Jost Shrug GIF by Saturday Night Live

What hobbies is a man supposed to have?
Rock climbing, canyoning, combat sports, art. A mix between brute force and out of the box mindset

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and forevergymcelling
What combat sports u do btw? Kickboxing or what? U give me kickboxer vibes
Kickboxing yeah, but I try different things from time to time depending on my mood and the friends that are at the gym at a given moment

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 19968
Just be on the proper human diet a.k.a carnivore diet and you will reach peak physique without even trying.

Carb loaded puffy gymcels look like shit and autistic. You need to be lean and veiny to exude NTiness.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
whatever one can do to self-improve works best for those who need it the least

It can halo you immensely if you are tall/GL/low inhb/high status/hyper NT

HOWEVER

If you are autistic, low status, non NT, short and high inhb

Gymcelling will failo you into oblivion. A gymcelled physique on a shy quiet autistic freak who can’t even look a girl in the eye is repulsive to women

It screams social incompetence, insecurity and overcompensation. Girls can sense that you’re a hobby less friendless loser from a mile away
Facts. Good thread

NT and social status/skills mogs. Going gym isn’t that hard anyone can do it. Having the social skills and iq to talk to people is how you win them over. Water

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I do actually.
I think you mog most people actually. Gardening is your job and your hobby at the same time + you cook really well + your jacked + you bring your dates on some kind of kayak
The majority of normies are still rotting indoors

• +1
Reactions: Orc and Pikabro
I think you mog most people actually. Gardening is your job and your hobby at the same time + you cook really well + your jacked + you bring your dates on some kind of kayak
Foids like autistic people? :love: Lifefuel

I usually go e-biking on dates, I have my own e-mtb and just borrow my fathers bike as extra, costs me nothing, pack a pick-nick and you're set for like 15 euros with a good view.

20230902 201403 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and Jarate
Foids like autistic people? :love: Lifefuel
provided you look alright, take care of yourself, and have hobbies women like.

they're not into gaming, trains or other shit that only men are into.

provided you look alright, take care of yourself, and have hobbies women like.

they're not into gaming, trains or other shit that only men are into.
I was joking…

I am literally all of those things.
Diagnosed Autistic
Low status male
167cm tall (5'6")
High Inhib (I have my low inhib moments though. Like when I raw dogged hookers)
I'm not like full blown gymcelled yet though. Maybe that's what saves me. I'm 167cm (5'6") 152.7 lbs (69.25kg) @ 17% body fat. So I'm not huge. I'm not even lean. But I'm not skinny either.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I’m talking about real life not terminally online, tik tok addicted shut ins
Then why is most of your profile posts chronocially online blackpills that rarely happen, glazing and dickriding 1 in millions good looking men?
Retarded nigga

WHAT A GROUND BREAKING DISCOVERY

Without gymcelling I would look like crap

big surprise there.

don't talk about videogames with women.
In this day and age they likely enjoy it more than ever. I know its water but you have to go with social ques or normie, more social, neuro variants like Pokémon or Tekken but that's after the coast is clear to mention it.

In this day and age they likely enjoy it more than ever. I know its water but you have to go with social ques or normie, more social, neuro variants like Pokémon or Tekken but that's after the coast is clear to mention it.
women only play mobile games and shit, if you're into farm simulators then sure.

gymcelling is a meme, most women don't even like gymmaxxed physiques in the first place

Somewhere in the world you might just be a girl's taste

gymcelling is a huge failo and makes you look like a low class baboon

good luck getting hqnp princesses with those looks

if you aren't mired by women 24/7 at 5ft10 and with an average physique (with at least some shoulder width), your face is shit
“hqnp princesses” utter blue pilled faggot

the thing is, tall guys cant look good with mucles even if they roided cuz stretched out proportions.

Not true at all

Happens all the time on dating apps. I’ve heard it countless times irl

Girl finds a guy hot, swipes on him, meets up for a date and leaves early cause she thinks he was acting like a fucking weirdo on the date

It has happened at least once to all my female friends irl
i call cap on that, those things rarely ever happen, women just don't find the guy sexually attractive and use the excuse that hes acting weird to reject the guy.

these are the types of guys that gym as a coping mechanism and to feel proud of something
Yeah that’s basically me.
It can halo you immensely if you are tall/GL/low inhb/high status/hyper NT

HOWEVER

Gymcelling will failo you into oblivion. A gymcelled physique on a shy quiet autistic freak who can’t even look a girl in the eye is repulsive to women

It screams social incompetence, insecurity and overcompensation. Girls can sense that you’re a hobby less friendless loser from a mile away
high iq thread lmao. I’m aspie and jacked asf and I agree it makes me look retarded. However I’m htn/chadlite with mogger frame and 6’2 so people just assume I have friends and shit.

Not true at all

Girl finds a guy hot, swipes on him, meets up for a date and leaves early cause she thinks he was acting like a fucking weirdo on the date

one of the only things i agree with u on

looks give u a chance to talk to them
but u can absolutely turn them off with ur personality VERY FAST
dont care how anyone copes about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46997
Not true at all

That’s because she Obviously assumed low inhib from his good looks and when he didn’t live up to it she got the ick

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
That’s because she Obviously assumed low inhib from his good looks and when he didn’t live up to it she got the ick
Yeah I know that's what I'm trying to say

me when i gymcell to get girls but i start getting attention from twinks