"gymcelling is cope!!1!"

Chico has good height and decent frame
In his prime if he had a physique like Connor Murphy he would slay even more.
Prime Chico face and Connor Murphy physique = slaying left and right

Poor Chico he is now collagen less, hairless, and muscle less JFL
Chico became incel jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:
Look at his wife and say no more

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
3/4 sentences and one link video to prove you wrong counts as "walls of text and pictures"? autism
and me saying he mogs you to the next dimension isnt a personal attack but ok
once again you're avoiding the point which is you stupidly saying "muhh he needs roided bodybuilder multimillion subscriber youtuber body to slay left and right"
?? Why do you have to mention he mogs me? It's completely irrelevant to the convo.

You never hear me say Pitt mogs you. Obviously he does but it's silly of me to mention it unless you were saying you yourself look better than him.

Stop trying to justify your childish/immature responses.

You're also retarded if you think Chicos body is ideal.
It's all about the full package it's starts with the face but height, frame, muscle mass, muscle insertions, dick size all matter as well
You're coping if you say otherwise

damn bro. you got the whole squad asking.
Cypeul50k0e41

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
damn bro. you got the whole squad asking.
And you wonder why some people dont like you narcy chad who dont register us as humans. Literały fuck you narx cunt

Why is his chest sucked in like that, does he have the car owner virus?

• JFL
Chico became incel jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:
Look at his wife and say no more
These Chico copers don't understand anything

Prettyboys have a short shelf life, they expire very quickly

If he is such a god tier PSL slaying machine why did he descend so quickly?

The moment he lost his hair and collagen he lost all his former appeal.

The moment Chico shaved bald he became incel looking.

Whereas true slayers look good and still slay when bald/buzzed.
Pitt and Meeks come to mind

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

Inb4 getting Attacked by cocksuckers.
Prepare yourself

• JFL

Buzzcut is disgusting On Everybody. Long hair or death

• +1
And you wonder why some people dont like you narcy chad who dont register us as humans. Literały fuck you narx cunt
its weird that a joke cant get other jokes but i mean the universe sure is vast

Buzzcut is disgusting On Everybody. Long hair or death
Oh shit bro
Let me go tell Meeks

Oh that's right he still slays left and right
No one cares about your basement dwelling opinion Peter. Foids like it then that's what matters.

• JFL
its weird that a joke cant get other jokes but i mean the universe sure is vast
Ok im joke becous eim subhuman shit. Ok. Be happy with that.
Oh shit bro
Let me go tell Meeks

Oh that's right he still slays left and right
No one cares about your basement dwelling opinion Peter. Foids like it then that's what matters.
No, 9nky thing that does matter is what i think

?? Why do you have to mention he mogs me? It's completely irrelevant to the convo.
im mentioning how he mogs you to the next dimension idiot, as in he's way better looking than you could ever hope to be. that you shouldn't even cope or mention how he's collagenless or whatever because no matter what collagen you might have now he's 500x better looking than you right now
You never hear me say Pitt mogs you. Obviously he does but it's silly of me to mention it unless you were saying you yourself look better than him.
completely different scenario to you grasping at whatever you can to cope and tell yourself that current chico isn't even that goodlooking - thats ur current mindframe because ur a big fat coper
You're also retarded if you think Chicos body is ideal.
It's all about the full package it's starts with the face but height, frame, muscle mass, muscle insertions, dick size all matter as well
You're coping if you say otherwise
maybe i shouldn't have said it was ideal, but even when i did, in the same sentence i mentioned how "anything more is compensation for subhuman face". its ideal for time and money investment, if you want more you'd have to use steroids which brings a whole list of problems such as hair loss, shrinking balls etc which isnt worth it . thats what you dont seem to understand. ive already said it over and over but it seems you're too retarded to understand. YOU CAN'T GET CONNOR MURPHY'S BODY WITHOUT ROIDING. not only that but how much do you really think it would boost chico's SMV lol? youre making me say it for the 3rd fucking time but ocne again IT WOULD MAKE NO DIFFERENCE FOR HIM.
so ill say it again. stop coping
dicck size muscle insertions and whatever is u just going on a tangent lol, i didnt mention that shit once and its irrelevant to aesthetics

Ok im joke becous eim subhuman shit. Ok. Be happy with that.

No, 9nky thing that does matter is what i think
why do you have "happinessmaxxing" and then a pedophile serial killer/rapist as your av- ah...

I personalitymog him

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
why do you have "happinessmaxxing" and then a pedophile serial killer/rapist as your av- ah...
Thats irony...

You wont get anywhere with anger, learn to love people.
I love you 6'9 6psl chad. Just fuk in glive you. Love you so much that i would cut your heah of from love

I love you 6'9 6psl chad. Just fuk in glive you. Love you so much that i would cut your heah of from love
then eat it? pleasee!!! c:

im mentioning how he mogs you to the next dimension idiot, as in he's way better looking than you could ever hope to be. that you shouldn't even cope or mention how he's collagenless or whatever because no matter what collagen you might have now he's 500x better looking than you right now
Ya I'm retarded 😂 even though you struggle to comprehend "it's completely irrelevant to the convo"......
Mentioning me vs Chico makes no sense neither did I ever talk about it

You being Chicos cum drinker got triggered and put on your shining white armor to go on a conquest to make me worship him like you do.

JFL miss me with all that faggot shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
no more chico pls

too much glitter in my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Mediocre Normalfag
You being Chicos cum drinker got triggered and put on your shining white armor to go on a conquest to make me worship him like you do.

JFL miss me with all that faggot shit
damn looks like you got so triggered all you could do is spew insults lol

Gymcelling is cope fosho cause tell me which workout will make you this huge? He is complimenting his extreme height. If he was a regularcel than gyming will make him regular beefheadcell dude. This guy is now a freak magnet. It's like someone who has freakish eyes could be attractive, but dont mean everyone will freaky eyes is attractive. It's a certain niche he's hitting.

10$ says u come out as gay in the next 3-4 months here
with that gigahomosexual signature he had

id bet 12 inches of my height and any PSL my face has
Why is his chest sucked in like that, does he have the car owner virus?
he had pectus excavatum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Gymcelling is cope fosho cause tell me which workout will make you this huge? He is complimenting his extreme height. If he was a regularcel than gyming will make him regular beefheadcell dude. This guy is now a freak magnet. It's like someone who has freakish eyes could be attractive, but dont mean everyone will freaky eyes is attractive. It's a certain niche he's hitting.
is that you in your avi?

If so it explains why you're against gymcelling, you lazy, obese sack of shit.

i really like your avi so your opinion means a lot to me and now i am discouraged and crestfallen
Ive gymcelled since 13 and get mogged daily by my roomate who bone mogs me. Id know

I have pectus excavatum but it's not that severe

he beat wide hips. What a legend

He lost facial aesthetics in the process of gaining those muscles

His face got so much more maseculine

ROIDS

TAN

TATS

if u are not doing these you are not looksmaxxing

damn looks like you got so triggered all you could do is spew insults lol
You have no self awareness whatsoever
You have called me retarded multiple times
All YOU do is spew insults. Others have also called you out for replying with childish kindergarten responses/insults.

But its only a problem when I do it.
Im not going to waste time arguing with a delusional coper like yourself. When the time comes I'll prove you wrong with polls, tinder, screenshots, real life experiences, etc.

Hold on tight to your precious bubble of Chico cope because very soon I will utterly demolish it.

You have no self awareness whatsoever
You have called me retarded multiple times
All YOU do is spew insults. Others have also called you out for replying with childish kindergarten responses/insults.
i make my points at the same time. last post all you said was "muhh muhh u liove chico muhh muhh" and literally nothing relevant to what you were replying to.
m not going to waste time arguing with a delusional coper like yourself.
lol says you. youre the biggest fucking coper i know on this website. you cope SOOOOO HARD i dont even know if you're trolling or not sometims. you say borderline retarded shit lol.
Im not going to waste time arguing with a delusional coper like yourself. When the time comes I'll prove you wrong with polls, tinder, screenshots, real life experiences, etc.
polls from random girls online like before dont prove anything like ive said. im waiting for tinder results lol ive given you chico pics and barrett pics too but still nothing from you. i wish i had a phone so i could prove you wrong and get you to shut up once and for all.
also by "real life experiences" i hope youre not referring to anecdotal evidence lol.
Hold on tight to your precious bubble of Chico cope because very soon I will utterly demolish it.
coper

i make my points at the same time. last post all you said was "muhh muhh u liove chico muhh muhh" and literally nothing relevant to what you were replying to.

lol says you. youre the biggest fucking coper i know on this website. you cope SOOOOO HARD i dont even know if you're trolling or not sometims. you say borderline retarded shit lol.

polls from random girls online like before dont prove anything like ive said. im waiting for tinder results lol ive given you chico pics and barrett pics too but still nothing from you. i wish i had a phone so i could prove you wrong and get you to shut up once and for all.
also by "real life experiences" i hope youre not referring to anecdotal evidence lol.

coper
JFL your responses make no sense whatsoever
You choose to believe what you want when you want.
You also call me out on on the same things you yourself do. It doesnt matter if you made points at the same time. I can make a point too but then we will be here all day writing essays for each other.

Like I said before when I change my number or get a new SIM(prolly after this virus blows over) I will do the tinder experiments as well.
you say borderline retarded shit lol
you are probably the only one who thinks that on this site
polls from random girls online like before dont prove anything
thats like saying matches from random girls on tinder don't prove anything JFL

What do girls have to lose by picking one gl guy from another gl guy. They have nothing to lose.
If you remember the poll you would know that both guys got votes but the masc. Chad with higher sex appeal got more votes.
55% of girls voted for the masc Chad and 45% for Jordan Barrett. Ive seen this happen in real life situations like college, bars, parties, etc.

If anyone is coping it's you. No one is saying Barrett cannot slay or get girls. The only point being made is that a more Masc Chad with higher sex appeal will slay more than the model/twink/prettyboi guy.

Once again both get girls. It's just that the Masc Chad gets a bit more. Simple as that.

What do girls have to lose by picking one gl guy from another gl guy. They have nothing to lose.
If you remember the poll you would know that both guys got votes but the masc. Chad with higher sex appeal got more votes.
55% of girls voted for the masc Chad and 45% for Jordan Barrett. Ive seen this happen in real life situations like college, bars, parties, etc.
its the same cope when women anonymously online type "lol he looks plastic" or "sorry not my type", the only way you can tell which one women truly prefer is by comparing numbers of women who match with them online
Once again both get girls. It's just that the Masc Chad gets a bit more. Simple as that.
jfl at this cope seriously... you genuinely believe a generic chad would slay more than a fucking SUPERMODEL paid millions of dollars for his face? you really think so? you think barrett and chico would lose? ur braindead bro

Last edited:
you genuinely believe a generic chad would slay more than a fucking SUPERMODEL paid millions of dollars for his face?
First not just a generic chad. What comes to my mind when you say generic is the blonde haired slightly muscular high school football player.
But Im talking about Chad with high sex appeal for example guys like this:
Image result for mario rodriguez
Image result for fabio lanzoni
Image result for nick bateman

These guys have muscles, stubble, and more dark featured, with more DOM faces.

Second the modeling industry is more about memorable and unique faces. Thats why people like barret, opry, and gandy had so much success. Modeling industry doesn't show who is the most sexually attractive BUT who is most unique and memorable. The guys who fit that requirement have the most success in the modeling industry. This is a major misconception people have. I have connections and know people that is why I know this.

Remember I'm not saying you can be ugly. Obviously there is a height requirement and you will likely have an above average looking face BUT in order to succeed in the modeling industry it is more about being unique and memorable. If you are generic looking model you won't have much success in the industry.
Case in point Brett Maverick:
Image result for brett maverick

Now this is more the generic Chad archetype.
Obviously he does well with women. But he lacks the dark features, stubble, and extreme sex appeal the guys I posted above have.
He also lacks the uniqueness in order to be a truly successful male model. That is why he quit modeling and does Youtube now.

First not just a generic chad. What comes to my mind when you say generic is the blonde haired slightly muscular high school football player.
But Im talking about Chad with high sex appeal for example guys like this:
View attachment 317508
Image result for mario rodriguez
Image result for fabio lanzoni
Image result for nick bateman

These guys have muscles, stubble, and more dark featured, with more DOM faces.

Second the modeling industry is more about memorable and unique faces. Thats why people like barret, opry, and gandy had so much success. Modeling industry doesn't show who is the most sexually attractive BUT who is most unique and memorable. The guys who fit that requirement have the most success in the modeling industry. This is a major misconception people have. I have connections and know people that is why I know this.

Remember I'm not saying you can be ugly. Obviously there is a height requirement and you will likely have an above average looking face BUT in order to succeed in the modeling industry it is more about being unique and memorable. If you are generic looking model you won't have much success in the industry.

Obviously he does well with women. But he lacks the dark features, stubble, and extreme sex appeal the guys I posted above have.
He also lacks the uniqueness in order to be a truly successful male model. That is why he quit modeling and does Youtube now.
lolololol
barrett and chico mog all of the models you just posted to absolute fucking death
this dude is very well known for frauding and shopping his pics JFLLL

once again proving you're a complete and utter retard. what dont you understand? good looking = good looking
its about how goodlooking you are

absolutely 0 contest
20766701 291134991290202 3350514755092611072 n jpg
Large jpg 1

he's tall tho

lolololol
barrett and chico mog all of the models you just posted to absolute fucking death
View attachment 317542 this dude is very well known for frauding and shopping his pics JFLLL

once again proving you're a complete and utter retard. what dont you understand? good looking = good looking
its about how goodlooking you are

absolutely 0 contest
View attachment 317544View attachment 317545
I used those pics just to show a point. I am well aware that Mario is a huge frauder. Im not surprised a sub 80 IQ individual like yourself is unable to grasp the point I am making. Re-read what I said completely.

Especially my second point:

Do girls really like men like this? Tall and muscular?
Most don't

The ones that do will go fucking crazy for someone that tall though so 6'6+ can't be incel no matter what

• +1
6D2BBF89 505B 4B6E 9A9D C6D70198412C
JFL at those close set assymetrical man tits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I’m just gonna GymMax for 2 years and whatever gains I get I’ll be happy. Too many folks get BDD from it and Idk how that’s even possible. Face is more important and they’re right but it doesn’t hurt to have a nice body

• +1
He's got a good frame allready. And a huge skull too.

• +1