Gymcelling is literally the ultimate cope

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
It all makes sense for me now, why I don't see many attractive people at the gym. It's because 99% of the people there think they'd get more affection from the opposite sex when in reality it's about your face.

Attractive people don't go to the gym as often because they know they can already get a girl and feel good about themselves.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Vitruvian, Pendejo and 8 others
It helps though

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Exafc and Deleted member 685
Gudru

:blackpill: Based. But going gym is still very good for incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
Your gymceled self will always be vastly superior to the non gymceled version of yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, Exafc, Pendejo and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 685, Ropemaxing and 1 other person
if youre at least average facially, itll help. Anything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 39
Ripped body gives you +1 psl

Srs? I thought gyms were a place where all Chads accumulate.

Ripped body gives you +1 psl

The points system is flawed. Women don't rate men on a point bases. Instead it's all about checkboxes. Are you tall? Are you facially attractive? are you muscular etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Zeta ascended and elfmaxx
Your gymceled self will always be vastly superior to the non gymceled version of yourself
In both case you 'll still look like sht and won't be able to slay so what s the point

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 685
In both case you 'll still look like sht and won't be able to slay so what s the point
it'll make you feel better physically and mentally and you'll be able to beat tf out of a nigga. it will help you look better if you're average or above but it obviously isn't one easy step to start slaying like normies think.
It all makes sense for me now, why I don't see many attractive people at the gym. It's because 99% of the people there think they'd get more affection from the opposite sex when in reality it's about your face.

Attractive people don't go to the gym as often because they know they can already get a girl and feel good about themselves.
calling gymcelling the ultimate cope paints it in a good light, it is a pretty good cope and good copes are important to have as an incel

• +1
Reactions: Exafc and Balkancel
You will look far better than the average 2019 soycel if you know what you're doing and you will definitely stand out. Not to mention the plethora of health benefits that come with it

You are cucking yourself if you're not gymceling and doing cardio in 2019

• Ugh..
Reactions: nausea
The average height in gyms is always 3 inches below the general population average. 99% of the time I'm the tallest guy there at 6'2". Gyms are also disproportionately indian

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
it'll make you feel better physically and mentally and you'll be able to beat tf out of a nigga. it will help you look better if you're average or above but it obviously isn't one easy step to start slaying like normies think.
l

All this stuff about being " better physically and mentally"aka confidence is some random bluepill cope , theses whores won't give a fk if you look like a marvel character unless your face look like

And who the fk still fight with fists when u can just put a bullet in the head of the 8" 300 lbs thug and be done with it

You will look far better than the average 2019 soycel if you know what you're doing and you will definitely stand out. Not to mention the plethora of health benefits that come with it

You are cucking yourself if you're not gymceling and doing cardio in 2019

Unless you actually prove theses words by showings your slaying count improving it's just wind tbh

I once was gymcelled like crazy still it didn't improve shit , most peoples who will actually notice you gained mass are your parents and your friends , girls will almost never make compliments on your mass gains => they don't give a fk

Last edited:
  • +1

calling gymcelling the ultimate cope paints it in a good light, it is a pretty good cope and good copes are important to have as an incel
Yeah it'll make me feel better mentally only to ask out foids and still get rejected. Whats the point

• +1
Yeah it'll make me feel better mentally only to ask out foids and still get rejected. Whats the point
just don't ask out foids then you fucking retardcel. jfl @ you

just don't ask out foids then you fucking retardcel. jfl @ you
First of all behave like a normal human being. You are inferior to me on this site and I have the entire forum to back me up any time. There is no reason to improve your mental being in that case if it won't benefit you with women anyways which is again why it's called COPE

If you're already good looking you can definitely add to your attractiveness with a lean and moderately must led body. Face will always be king though which is why I'd always spend my money on filler and never roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
First of all behave like a normal human being. You are inferior to me on this site and I have the entire forum to back me up any time. There is no reason to improve your mental being in that case if it won't benefit you with women anyways which is again why it's called COPE
for incels that never began gymcelling is a good cope. you have to accept you won't have success with holes and find good copes, and if you don't want to, just rot and don't whine about gymcelling. if it isn't over for you, gymcelling can help but it obviously doesn't trump face. never said gymcelling isn't cope for truecels, just said that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. i apologize lego yoda

• +1
for incels that never began gymcelling is a good cope. you have to accept you won't have success with holes and find good copes, and if you don't want to, just rot and don't whine about gymcelling. if it isn't over for you, gymcelling can help but it obviously doesn't trump face. never said gymcelling isn't cope for truecels, just said that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. i apologize lego yoda
I have accepted your apology and I"m sorry for responding a bit harsh and hateful. I also take creatine for the extra DHT conversion so maybe I look more masculine after puberty.

Nah. Theres way too many kids at my school who would’ve been incels but found gym at a youngish age so now they’re slayers. Girls only care about physique and athleticism.

It’s an excuse to be rotter tbh

Every gym i went to there were mostly normies and sometimes chads, what are you talking about bro

Gym isn’t my cup of tea.

I gymcel to beat up chad

The average height in gyms is always 3 inches below the general population average. 99% of the time I'm the tallest guy there at 6'2". Gyms are also disproportionately indian
The bbcs at my gym mog the shit out of all the curries and Mexicans who are usually less than 5'7 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
reminder that @Gudru u is gymcelled with a great body

• Woah