Gymmaxxing DOES work and why you should hop on roids

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
Recently I said fuck it and hopped on steroids. Went on a 12 week cycle of testosterone and ended up putting 23 pounds of lean mass. I also ended up somehow LOSING 3 pounds of fat according to my DEXA scan. It helped that I was a gym newbie so newbie gains + roids + being nowhere near my natural potential made me put on muscle fast. Since my cycle ended I have cut 10 pounds of fat more and now hover around 10% body fat with a visible six pack. This was a radical change from my previous body composition - only 6 months ago, I was about 45 pounds overweight.

Before hopping on the sauce, I didn't know know if it would make a difference with women. But holy shit, it did. Maybe it was because I used to be pretty chubby before but literally every fucking women I know treats me radically differently. They are all much much nicer, much more flirtatious, and much more willing to hang out/spend alone time with me. Even girls who I have known for years who put me in the friendzone now seem down to fuck. On dates, I can be much more sexually suggestive and get away with it - things that used to get me slapped in the face now make girls giggle and shit.

Since I came back to college after roiding I have gotten laid 4 times in 2 months. That might not seem like a lot, but keep in mind before I got in shape I was sexless for 2 years. I also now realize that bascially 95% of young guys are out of shape - while most may not be fat, they usually have 10 pounds of extra fat with absolutely zero muscle. So to a women, a low body fat ripped guy with a six pack is a fucking unicorn.

A gymmaxxed body CAN compensate for a face. We all know that one girl with maybe only a 6/10 face but a perfect set of tits and ass that make her extremely fuckable. Having abs and being ripped is exactly like that for guys.

Some notes:
- If you hop on steroids, get blood work done before and after and do a proper PCT. Don't be a retard and fuck up your hormone levels forever
- Use finasteride as a precaution for hair loss. I suffered zero shedding, but it is a risk you have to be willing to take
- You don't need to put on 50 pounds of muscle and become Bradley martyn. 15+ pounds is a very substantial amount, and with low body fat, you will look very muscular.
- Yes, if you have an ugly face, then gymmaxxing will not work. But if you are in the range of a 5/10-7/10, it will make a massive difference.

If anyone wants to see before and after pictures/general advice, DM me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Real, Polar and 25 others
good shit bro gymaxxing is underrated here hard

it will boost your smv hard if you have a decent base

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 27472, 5.5psl and 2 others
Water.
Low body fat + muscles is must have to get your potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Detective, 5.5psl and 2 others
Recently I said fuck it and hopped on steroids. Went on a 12 week cycle of testosterone and ended up putting 23 pounds of lean mass. I also ended up somehow LOSING 3 pounds of fat according to my DEXA scan. It helped that I was a gym newbie so newbie gains + roids + being nowhere near my natural potential made me put on muscle fast. Since my cycle ended I have cut 10 pounds of fat more and now hover around 10% body fat with a visible six pack. This was a radical change from my previous body composition - only 6 months ago, I was about 45 pounds overweight.

Before hopping on the sauce, I didn't know know if it would make a difference with women. But holy shit, it did. Maybe it was because I used to be pretty chubby before but literally every fucking women I know treats me radically differently. They are all much much nicer, much more flirtatious, and much more willing to hang out/spend alone time with me. Even girls who I have known for years who put me in the friendzone now seem down to fuck. On dates, I can be much more sexually suggestive and get away with it - things that used to get me slapped in the face now make girls giggle and shit.

Since I came back to college after roiding I have gotten laid 4 times in 2 months. That might not seem like a lot, but keep in mind before I got in shape I was sexless for 2 years. I also now realize that bascially 95% of young guys are out of shape - while most may not be fat, they usually have 10 pounds of extra fat with absolutely zero muscle. So to a women, a low body fat ripped guy with a six pack is a fucking unicorn.

A gymmaxxed body CAN compensate for a face. We all know that one girl with maybe only a 6/10 face but a perfect set of tits and ass that make her extremely fuckable. Having abs and being ripped is exactly like that for guys.

Some notes:
- If you hop on steroids, get blood work done before and after and do a proper PCT. Don't be a retard and fuck up your hormone levels forever
- Use finasteride as a precaution for hair loss. I suffered zero shedding, but it is a risk you have to be willing to take
- You don't need to put on 50 pounds of muscle and become Bradley martyn. 15+ pounds is a very substantial amount, and with low body fat, you will look very muscular.
- Yes, if you have an ugly face, then gymmaxxing will not work. But if you are in the range of a 5/10-7/10, it will make a massive difference.

no

Some notes:

dm bro

this can't be real mate @loksr told me girls don't care about body and @Seth Walsh told me roids are a looksmin

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Be lean with wide shoulders roids are cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, Deleted member 27472, overtier1011 and 3 others
No roids needed for this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers and 5.5psl
Post physique

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Show the receipts

No roids needed for this

View attachment 2123251
Most people don’t have the genetic and won’t get this body stop being dumb bro

its a fucking self improvement forum for a reason, a shit body with no lean muscle mass is shitty and a jacked body is obviously better for the vast majority of people , obviously if you have true cel genetic it never began and you should rot on incels.is

• Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Most people don’t have the genetic and won’t get this body stop being dumb bro

its a fucking self improvement forum for a reason, a shit body with no lean muscle mass is shitty and a jacked body is obviously better for the vast majority of people , obviously if you have true cel genetic it never began and you should rot on incels.is
You won't ever looked jacked without the bone in the first place and guys with great bones only need to be lean to look good

Good thing I'm high T

You won't ever looked jacked without the bone in the first place and guys with great bones only need to be lean to look good
normie need gym to increase their SMV

Mirin. How much does it usually cost and do you a scan done often?
It's very expensive
Just use callipers they give approx bf% , i also use them to calculate bf% , dexa scan however gives accurate results with an error margin of less than 0.1%

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Majkal and Deleted member 27472
Water

Good inserts + base = IOI's when shirtless, and this can be achieved natty.
BUT + roids makes women IOI when you have a shirt on and lowers you inhib a shitton which helps alot more than you might think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
It's very expensive
Just use callipers they give approx bf% , i also use them to calculate bf% , dexa scan however gives accurate results with an error margin of less than 0.1%
Callipers have a margin of error +-4%, that's no where near accurate enough. Would much rather get a dexa scan, the accuracy is definitely worth the price imo.

this can't be real mate @loksr told me girls don't care about body and @Seth Walsh told me roids are a looksmin
Steroids can be a severe looks and healthmin if your a hard user and have a crappy diet. There was a powerlifter on reddit who had been diagnosed despite not using ifbb pro dosages.

Whether the roids or tobacco fucked him is hard to determine, I would say it like gh15 says. The ones that combine Hormones + recreationals are the ones who's bodies NEVER last.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and softlysoftly
Steroids can be a severe looks and healthmin if your a hard user and have a crappy diet. There was a powerlifter on reddit who had been diagnosed despite not using ifbb pro dosages.

Whether the roids or tobacco fucked him is hard to determine, I would say it like gh15 says. The ones that combine Hormones + recreationals are the ones who's bodies NEVER last.

500mg test almost killed him JFL at this @5.5psl

I’ve ran 500 for months on end and my bloodwork hardly changed lol. Guys have 10x this and still make it to 55

I’d lean to the vaccine causing this then 500mg of test that is a very low dose lol as far as bodybuidling goes

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Moggable and 5.5psl

I’ve ran 500 for months on end and my bloodwork hardly changed lol. Guys have 10x this and still make it to 55

I’d lean to the vaccine causing this then 500mg of test that is a very low dose lol as far as bodybuidling goes
Eich piana survived till 46 literally blasted the absolute fuck out of every ped for 20+ years still lived till 46

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 27472

You didn't mix tobacco and pot and smoke it 4 times per day for years.

• +1

500 mgs of test is like a baby cycle.

• +1
If you think that's roided you have idea what a roided physique looks like.
I also saw 15/16 year old guys swimming daily in a squad where I used to work and their physiques were the same.
Jfl if you think they were all roiding

If you think that's roided you have idea what a roided physique looks like.
I also saw 15/16 year old guys swimming daily in a squad where I used to work and their physiques were the same.
Jfl if you think they were all roiding
That guy competed in the Olympics.

Olympics=Juiced as shit.

Reminder you do not need to look like Arnold or Ronnie Coleman to be roided. Its a misconception. I understand you are brainwashed by the only the big dudes like Arnold roid myth though.

Youre all going to be disappointed when you see that you look like a normal guy after your first cycle

• +1
That guy competed in the Olympics.

Olympics=Juiced as shit.

Reminder you do not need to look like Arnold or Ronnie Coleman to be roided. Its a misconception. I understand you are brainwashed by the only the big dudes like Arnold roid myth though.
Wrong .
You have no idea what a roided physique looks like it's nothing to do with overall size, I could spot a roided twink physique with ease.
You are clueless sorry.

Last edited:

Some notes:

Steroids are gymcel cope. A roided physique is going to look incongruent with a low T soy boy face

Wrong .
You have no idea what a roided physique looks like it's nothing to do with overall size, I could spot a roided twink physique with ease.
You are clueless sorry.
Your the clueless one. He is on roids. He just lacks the super engineered tren bod.

Eich piana survived till 46 literally blasted the absolute fuck out of every ped for 20+ years still lived till 46
He always looked old and worn out, the sort of guy who would fuck old club sluts.
And all of that to die 50% of the way through your life.
Fuck that

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Wrong again, someone doesn't need to be on tren to be noticeable roiding
FFMI is a better indicator. After all alphadestiny doesn't look like a juicehead, but has a ffmi of 25(not obtainable without juicing). You don't need a ffmi of 25 to be a juicer. In fact Dr Harry Pope of Harvard came to the conclusion that the average roided has a ffmi of 23.3, which that guy does have. Plus he's an Olympic gold medalist which is the cream of the crop genes and not a representation of what an average male can achieve.

moonshine™

He always looked old and worn out, the sort of guy who would fuck old club sluts.
And all of that to die 50% of the way through your life.
Fuck that
He blasted so much of gear
You will never look old if you just take 500mg test

FFMI is a better indicator. After all alphadestiny doesn't look like a juicehead, but has a ffmi of 25(not obtainable without juicing). You don't need a ffmi of 25 to be a juicer. In fact Dr Harry Pope of Harvard came to the conclusion that the average roided has a ffmi of 23.3, which that guy does have. Plus he's an Olympic gold medalist which is the cream of the crop genes and not a representation of what an average male can achieve.
A guy who looks good roided also isn't an indication of what an average male can achieve because you need top genetics to look like a mogger when roided without too many side effects on top of that.90% of men who are roided you would never even know.
Genetics will always win

Some notes:

how to do PCT? This is the part i'm clueless about. Doctors cannot help as it is illegal to use steroids, so how to do it properly?