Gynecomastia with lean body

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Gynecomastia is common with high-bodyfat men, because being fat reduces the testosterone level, but this disease is also possible in thin men.

I have had gyno since I was 13 years old, even if I was very skinny. Six years ago I went to the endocrinologist (the doctor expert in hormones) and he told me gyno is completely normal during puberty.
should I do a blood test to check the etrogen level, even if it's unlikely that I have endocrinologic disorsers?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Can I titty fuck you?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, AspiringChad, adrianolm and 2 others
Yeah I was pretty lean and still had gyno,I'm bloated now so I don't really care at the moment.

Definitely do something about it.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Fix asap or youll become a mentalcel

Gyno is always related to high estrogen.

I had gyno for a short while when I was 15. It wasn't visible, but it would hurt when the bar hit my nipples while benching and it was itchy as hell. Thank god it only lasted for a few weeks before going away.

Btw, David Laid has slight gyno from puberty.

the best way is surgery for sure but if thats not an option try to raise ur T and lower Estrogen, basically cut out soy infested foods, train ur chest and check out anti-estrogen sht like DIMS or idk

Gynecomastia is common with high-bodyfat men, because being fat reduces the testosterone level, but this disease is also possible in thin men.

I have had gyno since I was 13 years old, even if I was very skinny. Six years ago I went to the endocrinologist (the doctor expert in hormones) and he told me gyno is completely normal during puberty.
should I do a blood test to check the etrogen level, even if it's unlikely that I have endocrinologic disorsers?
Yes just in case