Hair Growth Guide: How To Accelerate Hair Growth

I said caffeine, not coffee.
Caffeine is the active ingredient in coffee and does cause blood flow restriction however I said coffee because other chemicals in coffee can also be responsible for the effect of blood flow restriction.

Caffeine is the active ingredient in coffee and does cause blood flow restriction however I said coffee because other chemicals in coffee can also be responsible for the effect of blood flow restriction.

Well these studies here report accelerated growth with caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
I will add them to my bookmarks section.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Bro, I needed this. Just shed 107 hairs when taking a shower:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: lifefuel for my follicles
youre done lol

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
good thread, needed this right now barber cut my hair too short now im subhuman
will take biotin. msm, proteinmaxx, put castor oil and rice water in my hair
Only the rice water.
what results did you see?

Hair Growth Guide: How To Accelerate Hair Growth
View attachment 1805089

by @enchanted_elixir
Table Of Contents
  • Hair Growth Stack
  • Application

Hair Growth Stack
The hair growth stack that I have divided is the following...

Application
Ideally, you want to mix all of these together and apply it everyday.
  • Fermented Rice Water
  • Either (Caffeine, Minoxidil or Peppermint Oil)
  • Redenesyl
Mix them and then apply it to your hair everyday. After a month, you should see some impressive differences. MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT MALNOURISHED, ESPECIALLY IN PROTEINS OR BIOTIN, AND THAT YOU'RE TAKING CARE OF YOUR HAIR.

View attachment 1805115

Apply approx. 10 to 15 sprays or 25mL per use.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth

wtf is this just pull on it like normal human being u autist

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
what about rosemarry oil.

Can someone recommend Rice Water from other brands ? The ones linked arent available anymore

Mixing them is so retarded nigga

The expiry date goes out in 2 days and the smell and efficicacy goes to shit. There are no preservatives in it to keep it to last for longer than a month.

And even applying all at once is dumb nigga, they dont get proper individual absorbtion for each ingredient because this shit is mixed at home.

Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: PlatinumBoy51