hair stylist ruined my hair 1 week before a date its so over

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall
i never post but its so over for me i have a date with a stacy, ex model and shit, in 1 week and thought id get my haircut bcs shits getting a bit messy and i wanted it to look good for the date

my hair stylist of 3 yrs was fully booked and like a fucking retard i decided to go somewhere else since it was just meant to be a quick touch up. i booked with a fag since they cut well and when i got there the faggot must have been busy or some shit bcs some fucking fat ass purple haired whore came out from the back and said shed cut my hair.

i sat down and showed her the picture of the styles i wanted, i was shaking out of fear of a woman cutting my hair and i nervously asked her how long she had been cutting hair, she said 20 yrs and that i was in good hands so my nerves somewhat calmed. the moment she started cutting i knew it was over, she slicked my hair back and just went on a rampage cutting the it off profusely, my normal stylist normally combs my hair out and sections it all out individually but she just went wild on my shit and fucking raped it.

i dont know what to do, shes been messaging me all day asking abt my spotify wrapped and shit and asking to ft bcs we were meant to after my haircut but ive been ignoring every1 bcs i look fucking disgusting and i lost all appeal i feel like killing myself. my mother came into my room twice in the space of 10 mins to say my hair looked good, thats how i know its so fucking over me. :feelswhy:

Why is there suddenly an influx of ugly graycels dating models? They dont want yall lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, Joe Rogancel, chosen-one and 1 other person
Atlantean in Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and try2beme
You forgot to ask for the same bones, you rotten incel filth No one cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and chosen-one
Just do it anyway bro or wear a cap or beanie