Hair texture maxxing

Timmy

Timmy

Mistral
I think my hair is very textured to begin with without using argan oil or sea salt spray
CA86843C 11CC 45B1 A6A7 E05205F9D254

But what if I cut my hair like how straight people try to give themselves texture?

Examples:

Im obv not making myself a volcel and cut my hair that short. But I mean having medium length but by adding textire by cutting diagonally. Would that make my hair egen more cool?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
I think my hair is very textured to begin with without using argan oil or sea salt spray
View attachment 2893566

But what if I cut my hair like how straight people try to give themselves texture?

Examples:

Im obv not making myself a volcel and cut my hair that short. But I mean having medium length but by adding textire by cutting diagonally. Would that make my hair egen more cool?

H

no it would just make it looks uneven and scrappy and retarded

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
looks like a badger lol

You can pin cut the edge of your hair with thinning shears for texture but dont cut it uneven its retarded

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
You can pin cut the edge of your hair with thinning shears for texture but dont cut it uneven its retarded
Can u show an example of pin cutting?

View attachment 2893566

Examples:

You have curly hair, you’re better off embracing that. The cut you linked is just about Un achievable due to your hair type. Even still the linked cut kinda looks like shit. I’d follow some kind of hair trend rn if you’re youngcel that applies to your 2C..? Hair.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Timmy