Hairline is THE most underrated feature

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Seriously if you have a bad face but a good hairline it can halo you. You’ll notice al male models have thick, dense hairlines and usually below nw1. Even if ur NW1 you should be hairlinemaxing with 2.5mm dermapen and minoxidil. I think being completely bald is better than NW2.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, bassfreak, NiBBaCel and 5 others
NW0 or go home. Nw1 can already ruin your face aesthetics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, NiBBaCel, Dogs and 5 others
I think being completely bald is better than NW2
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 685, RAITEIII and 8 others
Mfw 17

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553

Anything less then this. Its good bye.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Underrated?

When has anyone ever said nw3 looked good

• +1
Reactions: Edi
thank God I'm nw0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, TopzCat1, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Since I have a big forehead it looks like I’m NW1 even though I’m not balding at all. When I’m an adult I’ll probably get a hairline lowering surgery which would make me NW0.

The feels when every man on you're mothers side (even 80 year olds) has this hairline but your're Norwood 2

964.gif

f15.gif

I know it sucks. But thats why you gotta do somehting about it and im doing that. I said to my self i can go nw0.. why the hek im i not doing it. so im doing it

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
nw0 or death

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Sizzurp
Im nw3

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
I present to you NW0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190526-223246.png
    Screenshot_20190526-223246.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 176
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and MD_Hopeful69
I know it sucks. But thats why you gotta do somehting about it and im doing that. I said to my self i can go nw0.. why the hek im i not doing it. so im doing it
I use a derma pen (2 mm) every 8-10 days, ketocanazole shampoo 2-3 times a week, minoxidil twice a day and ru58841 1-2 times a day. I swear to whatever god that exist I will become Norwood 0 before my next semester and will make sure to cum all over a picture of the Norwood reaper when I do.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, itsoverbuddyboyo and Sizzurp
I use a derma pen (2 mm) every 8-10 days, ketocanazole shampoo 2-3 times a week, minoxidil twice a day and ru58841 1-2 times a day. I swear to whatever god that exist I will become Norwood 0 before my next semester and will make sure to cum all over a picture of the Norwood reaper when I do.

We will make it, Im going nw0 first before trying any of this, ru58841 sounds interesting keep me updated on it. I might give this a try after my procedure, Deffo dont wanna touch finn.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
We will make it, Im going nw0 first before trying any of this, ru58841 sounds interesting keep me updated on it. I might give this a try after my procedure, Deffo dont wanna touch finn.
What Norwood are you right now?

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
this shit is brutal everytime i see it

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended
z1qn1W6y.jpeg

Keep crying for us

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and dogtown
Too bad im ugly as fuck and have a terrible hairline.

Diffusing is worse. I'm a nw2 when you really expose my hairline but styled I can easily look nw1. I have a low peak though, so with long hair in front, only other balding men know I'm balding.

nw0 crew

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 1553, Insomniac and 1 other person
20190526 135447

its over. pass me the rope

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, ElliotRodgerJr and androidcel
If your face is shit no amount of hair will save you..

But being bald you can still be attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Dogs and ShineBright
My hairline is in norwood cemetery

doesnt minoxidil decrease ur collagen/age ur skin? i have no idea if it does i just heard some guys saying it

Yeah, the big guy is balding.
Its irrelevant to this blackpill of female nature. She is in pure bliss staring at another man in front of her current man. This pic is a constant reminder whether you make it or not to keep your feelings in check and dont let them control you because any moment she could do you dirty like this.

No hairline for my face