Hairline is THE most underrated feature

who's transplantmaxxing soon?

Balding is a sexual death sentence and we are all aware of it

What happened to collagen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What a fucking idiot I was jfl I was at my ugliest when I wrote this post because of minoxidil. Acne and aged skin. Now my acne is gone and it's just aged skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What a fucking idiot I was jfl I was at my ugliest when I wrote this post because of minoxidil. Acne and aged skin. Now my acne is gone and it's just aged skin
so minoxidil and dermapen fkd up your skin?

Jude Law, Brando, Cavil, Gandy,

Nw-2 or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
View attachment 58418

its over. pass me the rope
itsoverbuddyboyo

Just minoxidil
Hairline is life.But now people like chico always had nw 1 or leo might even be nw 1.5 when young so whatever
Not even mentioning nw 2 johnny depp when YOUNG

Hairline is life.But now people like chico always had nw 1 or leo might even be nw 1.5 when young so whatever
Not even mentioning nw 2 johnny depp when YOUNG
Collagen ten times better than hairline

• WTF
Reactions: Dogs
I know bra.You can cover your hairline with hair.
Sometimes you dont even need to.
But collagen isnt fakable.
Only with alot of makeup.
And jfl at that,You dont even get the collagen glow then

Nw1 is what majority of people are jfl

I know bra.You can cover your hairline with hair.
Sometimes you dont even need to.
But collagen isnt fakable.
Only with alot of makeup.
And jfl at that,You dont even get the collagen glow then
but will minoxidil only on 2 spots and maybe beard fk up your whole collagen in your face?

but will minoxidil only on 2 spots and maybe beard fk up your whole collagen in your face?
Why would beard fuck up your collagen?Or minoxidil?
Collagen Ä°s how thick and smooth your skin is.Nothing to do with those

Shit hairline = shit face. Shit collagen doesn't equate to shit face if you have the bones to make it up. Not even chico can survive the Norwood reaper.
Why would beard fuck up your collagen?Or minoxidil?
Collagen Ä°s how thick and smooth your skin is.Nothing to do with those
Minox is absorbed by the bloodstream and can fuck up with collagen production. Not sure what exactly the chance of it being noticable is tbh but it's there I guess. Lifeisgood apparently said the doctor told him his collagen levels were that of a 50 yo or something. But tbh I kinda don't believe him.

Last edited:
Shit hairline = shit face. Shit collagen doesn't equate to shit face if you have the bones to make it up. Not even chico can survive the Norwood reaper.

Minox is absorbed by the bloodstream and can fuck up with collagen production. Not sure what exactly the chance of it being noticable is tbh but it's there I guess. Lifeisgood apparently said the doctor told him his collagen levels were that of a 50 yo or something. But tbh I kinda don't believe him.
Shit collagen absolutely equates to a shit face. And collagen is in your hair too, and low collagen is linked to accellerated hair loss. Everything is connected.

I'm trying really hard to not call you a stupid fucking idiot because shit collagen will absolutely make your face look like shit.

I have Elvis Presley hairline ngl

For hairline you should avoid minoxidil and fin tbh. Maybe try them out but if you get ANY sides drop them because both of those drugs are known for causing long term (year long) side effects.

I'm 4 months off minoxidil and still barely recovering. Dermarolling works great for hairloss. So does undiluted peppermint oil, for me at least.

Shit collagen absolutely equates to a shit face. And collagen is in your hair too, and low collagen is linked to accellerated hair loss. Everything is connected.

I'm trying really hard to not call you a stupid fucking idiot because shit collagen will absolutely make your face look like shit.
For hairline you should avoid minoxidil and fin tbh. Maybe try them out but if you get ANY sides drop them because both of those drugs are known for causing long term (year long) side effects.

I'm 4 months off minoxidil and still barely recovering. Dermarolling works great for hairloss. So does undiluted peppermint oil, for me at least.
Of course collagen matter, but chico will be good looking even in his 40s because he has bones. But if he loses his hair it's over.

For hairloss you shouldn't avoid fin. If anything fin/dut is the number 1 thing you should do.

I always go back and forth whether I have a large forehead or not