Hairline receding at 17... meanwhile my dad started losing his hair at 32 i wanna kill myself

shibo

shibo

Equinox
you know what im in a depressed mood why the fuck i have to start receding hairline at 17 meanwhile this shit happened to my dad at 32 what the fuck same problem for my brother he started hairline receding at 17 FOR NOW MY TEMPLES ARE RECEDING I FEAR MY HAIRLINE WILL ALSO GO BACK IF I KILL MYSELF MY MOM WILL BE HEARTBROKEN BUT THATS BETTER THEN A LIFE OF NO HAIR

post pics of hairline

It’s a cruel world bro..:feelsbadman:

Humans are trying to land on Mars but we haven’t even found a cure for balding yet.

Join the struggle bro
life's a fucking joke I started losing mine at the same age

Relax, you can't change your genes. Start saving for a transplant, and stay the fuck away from finasteride.

Because the Jews made it so that balding men stop being men. It literally destroys your DHT levels, lowering your sexual function and desire overall. Sure it seems "safe", but nobody knows what kind of epigenetic effects can result from plummeting your DHT.

Because the Jews made it so that balding men stop being men. It literally destroys your DHT levels, lowering your sexual function and desire overall. Sure it seems "safe", but nobody knows what kind of epigenetic effects can result from plummeting your DHT.
To be honest im willing to do that if that means i keep my hair... My hairs literally my everything i love it so much and theres no way i'd ascend at 19 20 21 22 when im balding
Also @CupOfCoffee lets move to this thread its where my pics are and shits https://looksmax.org/threads/plz-he...do-i-get-finasteride-im-17.10233/#post-183739

To be honest im willing to do that if that means i keep my hair... My hairs literally my everything i love it so much and theres no way i'd ascend at 19 20 21 22 when im balding
Bro you can easily get a transplant and hairline lowering once it becomes noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back