Hairstyle recommendations?

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
Hairs

I intend to grow my hair out at least shoulder length because I have a small skull. I'm wondering if what styling and cutting would benefit my face the most.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and christian2710
Would you say you're recessed?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
yea, you look like @Yuno_howitez with more bones

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 32486
  • So Sad
Reactions: goldpill
yea, you look like @Yuno_howitez with more bones
You have a picture of him? If so, send it, I'm quite curious now. I love the idea of dopplegangers. I found someone who was a doppleganger of my friend on here once, it was awesome.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Both, though I think my maxilla is more of the problem. Why do you ask?
My recession is similar and Ive never known if it's both jaws or just lower

• So Sad
You have a picture of him? If so, send it, I'm quite curious now. I love the idea of dopplegangers. I found someone who was a doppleganger of my friend on here once, it was awesome.
hmm, ask him

@Yuno_howitez Show yourself.

for a cut, i recommend a normal bsso cut and three piece lefort to expand the maxilla

• Woah
for a cut, i recommend a normal bsso cut and three piece lefort to expand the maxilla
How about you cut me some slack? I know I'm recessed.

The only thing Ill be cutting is your hair, your mandible, and your maxilla.
I'll cut you into small smithereens to be discarded into my spittoon full of fermented tobacco chew and cigarette butts swarming with flies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
@Yuno_howitez Show yourself.
nigga what the fuck you literally look like a better version of me lmaooo

I mean I posted a rating thread once a year ago but i got short hair now, don't like taking pics tho

nigga what the fuck you literally look like a better version of me lmaooo

I mean I posted a rating thread once a year ago but i got short hair now, don't like taking pics tho

You're 3 inches taller and probably have a larger skull, so we even out 💘

You're 3 inches taller and probably have a larger skull, so we even out 💘
btw dawg if you wanna have my opinion on hairstyle it unironically looks best in the bottom left picture
u got a decent forehead and hairline u can show it, maybe use a hair clip to put hair back like that or do a middle part, you should show your eyebrows and not hide them with hair cuz they are quiet good.

Other than that I like your hair but you should get your hair cut to have less volume especially in the back say less volume in the back and clean up a little but keep the length in the front

• +1
btw dawg if you wanna have my opinion on hairstyle it unironically looks best in the bottom left picture
u got a decent forehead and hairline u can show it, maybe use a hair clip to put hair back like that or do a middle part, you should show your eyebrows and not hide them with hair cuz they are quiet good.

Other than that I like your hair but you should get your hair cut to have less volume especially in the back say less volume in the back and clean up a little but keep the length in the front
Thanks. I did the middle part for a while but then I cut the bangs, I'll have to go back to that.

and nigga wtf is that stache and chin pubes

makes u look like shaggy from scooby doo

I know I look goofy but I still can have opinion LOL

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
and nigga wtf is that stache and chin pubes

makes u look like shaggy from scooby doo

I know I look goofy but I still can have opinion LOL
I've actually gotten the shaggy comparison, I'm just too lazy to shave it. It grows super slow too, that's like 2 months of growth, but I am about to be 18 JFL.

I've actually gotten the shaggy comparison, I'm just too lazy to shave it. It grows super slow too, that's like 2 months of growth, but I am about to be 18 JFL.
blud u would ascend just by cutting hair, chin pubes and do skin care

blud u would ascend just by cutting hair, chin pubes and do skin care
Only bimax and some sort of surgery for my eye area will ascend me. I have been working on my skin for a while, I used to have cystic acne all over my face which totally distorted my jawline. Here's me with no facial hair at all and a giga fluoridated stare.
Wafjg4gqjv

Only bimax and some sort of surgery for my eye area will ascend me. I have been working on my skin for a while, I used to have cystic acne all over my face which totally distorted my jawline. Here's me with no facial hair at all and a giga fluoridated stare.
View attachment 2418279
you actually look pretty good from the front like a weak HTN. your jaw just looks weak from the side. where ur eyebrows tho?

View attachment 2418279
actually more like strong MTN with HTN potential.

Your jaw looks good from the front it is quite angular and masculine

Your jaw looks good from the front it is quite angular and masculine
Thank you, I got that from my Dad, though it was partially nerfed by my gigarecessed mother. It just looks like shit from the side because I am so brutally downswung.
HNI 0051

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Thank you, I got that from my Dad, though it was partially nerfed by my gigarecessed mother. It just looks like shit from the side because I am so brutally downswung.
View attachment 2418286
handsome dad bro but i don't think you should post ur family on here JFL

Why? I post half my of my Dad and Mom every time I post myself.
Lol I don't know but if your dad posted that pic on facebook or something people can reverse search it and doxx you and shit

Lol I don't know but if your dad posted that pic on facebook or something people can reverse search it and doxx you and shit
I took that photo on my 3Ds in 2013, I know better than to post something from facebook.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
i respect you because you are not a frauder

you actually post your face and trying to get advice

my opinion is: i think you would need better bones to rock a longer hairstyle

• +1
i respect you because you are not a frauder

you actually post your face and trying to get advice

my opinion is: i think you would need better bones to rock a longer hairstyle
Thanks. I try not to fraud my photos because there's no point. People will still say I have an autistic stare or whatever because I have a bad eye area and I just use my resting face instead of pouting my lips or smirking or something. Where would you say I'm most lacking that inhibits longer hair from working?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Also worth noting without long hair on the sides my skull looks incredibly narrow (because it is)
Short

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Thanks. I try not to fraud my photos because there's no point. People will still say I have an autistic stare or whatever because I have a bad eye area and I just use my resting face instead of pouting my lips or smirking or something. Where would you say I'm most lacking that inhibits longer hair from working?
You are recessed and overall not good-looking (no offense, I am just being honest). Hence you should opt for medium hairstyle. I think there was this study that said short hair on women and long hair on men only works when you are already GL at the first place.

Just my opinion

• +1
@Lebgfinal Any advice?

View attachment 2418279
fucking school shooter pheno but ur fine otherwise

fucking school shooter pheno but ur fine otherwise
I wasn't asking for a rate, buddy. Why do I look like a school shooter? I have been told this at least 15 times on this forum and a handful of times IRL, I'm dead serious. What hair would look good on me?

I wasn't asking for a rate, buddy. Why do I look like a school shooter? I have been told this at least 15 times on this forum and a handful of times IRL, I'm dead serious. What hair would look good on me?
I literally said this haircut makes you look like a school shooter, with a shorter more NT hairstyle you would look better.,

• +1
I literally said this haircut makes you look like a school shooter, with a shorter more NT hairstyle you would look better.,
Phenotype is not determined by haircut, you did not "literally" say it was my hair.

Phenotype is not determined by haircut, what you said didn't mean what you meant.
mostly because of the pics you take
in this you look like a school shooter

in here you look like average NT kid

Squintmaxxed from the harsh sun reflecting on the snow vs eyes wide open in the basement. Is it the eyes?
also the haircut, makes you look like dahmner, i think its called a mullet, look like straight out of 2005

also the haircut, makes you look like dahmner, i think its called a mullet, look like straight out of 2005
I look nothing like Dahmer, he mogs me.

@Lebgfinal Do I look NT and good-spirited in these photos?
OK