Half of attractiveness is leanness

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
Doesn't matter how good you look. No facial leanness = no attractiveness. I'm convinced most people here are just high bodyfat and expecting women to approach them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, Manletmachine, AlbinoMaxxer and 26 others
Idk I go outside a lot and when I Look at some Higher bf dudes i Just know they slay because they essentially have Chad Skulls. Like popping zygos at Higher bf, wide mouth/full lips, strong chin etc. I must say i live in a very high standard area Like I See some Model Tier Guy atleast once a day on a ~1h walk through the city.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and nathan
Idk I go outside a lot and when I Look at some Higher bf dudes i Just know they slay because they essentially have Chad Skulls. Like popping zygos at Higher bf, wide mouth/full lips, strong chin etc. I must say i live in a very high standard area Like I See some Model Tier Guy atleast once a day on a ~1h walk through the city.
what city?

Doesn't matter how good you look. No facial leanness = no attractiveness. I'm convinced most people here are just high bodyfat and expecting women to approach them.
This is very true. Even if you have average face being lean can create the illusion you are better looking. Especially true for males. Females can get by with a little extra because they were designed for that.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Costcosuperstore
if someone is good looking he will be good looking even if he is slightly fat (20~% bf)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, St.TikTokcel, Costcosuperstore and 11 others
if someone is good looking he will be good looking even if he is slightly fat (20~% bf)

You'd be surprised how even a little bit of fat can water down the facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, Costcosuperstore, Deprived and 7 others
Fat people can never be attractive

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Zonar, yen and 3 others
Fat people can never be attractive
Nah there are some isolated cases

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, Allornothing, Deleted member 64493 and 1 other person
It's kinda sad how easy it is to be fat in today's world with it being such a colossal looksmin

Some guys have lean faces at high body fat percentages because of small fat pads. At the end of the day, if you have popping zygos your face is at least somewhat lean.

Point is, if fat was covering their zygos they would be virgins.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Good looking =/= attractive.
This is very true. Even if you have average face being lean can create the illusion you are better looking. Especially true for males. Females can get by with a little extra because they were designed for that.
I don’t think you can rate faces that aren’t lean fairly since they won’t be as attractive as lower psl faces that are lean. It’s that important. As far as women are concerned facial fat = boneless, even if you have good bones that stretch your skin in an aesthetic way.

Nah there are some isolated cases
Not saying you can’t look good, you’ll look good to men and users here. You won’t receive gl treatment unless you are lean though since you lack sex appeal.

you would be surprised how many normies are unironically bloated as hell. Even the people here are insanely bloated. The last 10 people who asked me to rate them were all chubby as fuck. It's so over

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Costcosuperstore, Allornothing and 1 other person
you would be surprised how many normies are unironically bloated as hell. Even the people here are insanely bloated. The last 10 people who asked me to rate them were all chubby as fuck. It's so over
That’s a good thing it means there’s an edge you can have over others

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Kristin
That’s a good thing it means there’s an edge you can have over others
yeah if anything it was actually relieving to think about. after being here for years i began to think every guy was some HTN but in reality most guys are just 4/10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17 and murdah
Bloated? 😂, they are simply boneless.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
it's a 50/50. Some of them are boneless freaks, some might have bones underneath. There's no telling unless these 25% bodyfat subhuman freaks lose the weight

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
it's a 50/50. Some of them are boneless freaks, some might have bones underneath. There's no telling unless these 25% bodyfat subhuman freaks lose the weight
Where do you live? in western society, yeah a lot of it is them being overweight from goyslop

It could be either. Bloat is kinda real cuz some ppl genuinely live off of fast food that has 3000 mg of sodium in it and barely drink water + have 0 potassium intake.

It’s pretty easy to spot out tho cuz bonelesscels will basically have no type of shape to their face. Bloatcels will just have fat cheeks.

• +1
Where do you live? in western society, yeah a lot of it is them being overweight from goyslop
united states, so if anything we have an excess of food

• +1
  • JFL

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
True but doesn't work if you have beta frame.

yeah if anything it was actually relieving to think about. after being here for years i began to think every guy was some HTN but in reality most guys are just 4/10.
Yea half of young men are overweight and barely any hit the gym. Unironically gymcelling can work if you’re not subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, N1666 and Kristin
No lol, it is dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Tabula Rasa
barely any hit the gym.
i don't know about that, the majority of normies go to the gym nowadays actually. Just check tiktok and youtube and you'll see tons of sub5 dudes going in hopes of being more attractive to women

I got an extremely lean face (hardgainer all my life) and it just makes me look like a Ghoul

Lean face in itself wont make you attractive without the right bones and harmony.

Lean Face + Proper Fat Distribution is what's ideal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Lean Face + Proper Fat Distribution is what's ideal
Images 2

Did this guy looksmin with Losing Body fat?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Yliaster
i don't know about that, the majority of normies go to the gym nowadays actually. Just check tiktok and youtube and you'll see tons of sub5 dudes going in hopes of being more attractive to women
You see that content because the algorithm recognized your interested in that. Statistically only like 20% of people have a gym membership and only 40% of those actually go multiple times. America is a nation of obese people even if there is sub-culture of gym goers.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Kristin
Phahshsjsbdj

I chuckled hard at this one

another day another copium thread

The difference in my leanmaxx was unbelievable

I would have been rated subhuman facially on here, and I would have given myself the same rating

Just got lean as shit and dyed my hair and Facial hair

and i was htn in the face within 6 months

(5"6 tho I ain't no htn for real fuck maneee😭😭😭)

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Trueeee u can tell if a fat guy would be a mogger even before weight loss

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Allornothing and BrahminBoss
Trueeee u can tell if a fat guy would be a mogger even before weight loss
only sometimes, and its mostly if they have almost atesh salih eye area. But there are some who dont rely on their eyes for attractiveness, and their attractiveness comes from overall bone structure/ ratios

only sometimes, and its mostly if they have almost atesh salih eye area. But there are some who dont rely on their eyes for attractiveness, and their attractiveness comes from overall bone structure/ ratios
Yeh mostly it’s eyes, good hair, skin and a good nose that tell

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeh mostly it’s eyes, good hair, skin and a good nose that tell
Aging cucked him a lot but if he was younger with this same amount of facial fat, i dont think most would imagine him crossing even mtn if he leaned down

I'm so chad wtf. Very low body fat% and very good facial features.

I’m recessed unfortunately, so I don’t expect much from leaning down.

i disagree with that man

has to be a location thing. in my country tall bears with beer bellies and huge cocks fuck the hottest pussies
someone like this

Last edited:
i disagree with that man

has to be a location thing. in my country tall bears with bear bellies and huge cocks fuck the hottest pussies
@InnerVoid

How is this a copium thread?

I’ve seen more of these posts of you when someone posts a thread about leanmaxxing. Beter to just shut your mouth, because you’re coming over as a clueless and severely uneducated individual.

I chuckled hard at this one
I'm guessing you're a male with a fat face who gets approached by women regularly otherwise your post is pointless.
Keep thinking it's "NT" bro even though it's the easiest thing to change.

How is this a copium thread?

I’ve seen more of these posts of you when someone posts a thread about leanmaxxing. Beter to just shut your mouth, because you’re coming over as a clueless and severely uneducated individual.
better to shut up because i don’t remember asking for ur input

I'm guessing you're a male with a fat face who gets approached by women regularly otherwise your post is pointless.

Keep thinking it's "NT" bro even though it's the easiest thing to change.
sorry i forgot this guy is very good looking and the only reason he had gfs is from his good looks (totally not because being highly NT is the only thing saving him as he’s uglier than this whole site)

I’m recessed unfortunately, so I don’t expect much from leaning down.
No zygos means no hollow cheeks but it's more important that your face just has no fat. People can tell the difference.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates