Hamza hates the blackpill ( it's over if you don't have Sean o pry alien tier eyes )

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, BoredPrince, Deleted member 24444 and 13 others
Hes kinda right this time

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, CristianT, Detective and 6 others
Hes kinda right this time
But when did we say that his genetics are good ?
We are always being saying that he has got shit genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: me1o, User49, Deleted member 28758 and 21 others
I mean the part he critizies the "you need to be 7foot tall bro" "gymcelling doesnt help at all" some blackpill concepts are to autistic and untrue

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, GigaAscender, Wallenberg and 16 others
hes full of shit lol we always said he was a sub5

• +1
Reactions: me1o and 5.5psl
I mean the part he critizies the "you need to be 7foot tall bro" "gymcelling doesnt help at all" some blackpill concepts are to autistic and untrue
Half of the blackpill is a meme tbh
Irl Chad's are those who are either just htn or are tall and jacked that's it
But most guys still cope with chadlite or Chad or mtn ratings when all you need is to be slightly good looking and pass a certain looks threshold or have a really good physique to be a chad

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 23219 and 9 others
yet his girl left him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, itsover00000000, Deleted member 23219 and 9 others
he hates the blackpill because he cant scam his clients if he told them the truth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Deleted member 23219, Lmao and 12 others
Hamza is illustrating what a mtn gymmaxed NT can do. He slay easily

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pentamogged9000, efidescontinuado, User49 and 1 other person
Half of the blackpill is a meme tbh
Irl Chad's are those who are either just htn or are tall and jacked that's it
But most guys still cope with chadlite or Chad or mtn ratings when all you need is to be slightly good looking and pass a certain looks threshold or have a really good physique to be a chad
Chads in real life don’t exist chadlites do tbh all you need to have a mogger life is Chadlite smv dont matter how you get it tall jacked mtn or average height jacked htn

• +1
Reactions: Detective, BoredPrince, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
His eyes are kinda truecel tier
If he had atleast an average eye area with some good colouring he atleast would be a htn for sure

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
His body is not even that good he has the curry tax his smv in uk is strong mtn

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Chads in real life don’t exist chadlites do tbh all you need to have a mogger life is Chadlite smv dont matter how you get it tall jacked mtn or average height jacked htn
tall jacked starts from 6' how much

• +1
have you seen alot of chadlit4es? not chadlite smv but chadlite face? also what about htn?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 27066 and 5.5psl
His body is not even that good he has the curry tax his smv in uk is strong mtn
Yeah but bro to succeed being NT is all it takes, this guy fucked so girls even before becoming a youtuber

• +1
tall jacked starts from 6' how much
Tall and jacked starts from about 187cm barefoot
From here you can use lifts and need to be bothered that you aren't 6'3 or 6'4

• +1
have you seen alot of chadlit4es? not chadlite smv but chadlite face? also what about htn?
Yea depends on my location if i go to the rich white neighborhoods i see a lot of htn like me and somtimes chadlites in a poor neighborhood you almost never see Chadlites

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Yeah but bro to succeed being NT is all it takes, this guy fucked so girls even before becoming a youtuber
No he himself said that he didn't got girls coz he was fat and brown

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 22924
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Zonar, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
Blackpill debunked.

• +1
  • +1
I thought the uk was just full of curies is it easy to fuck curry women in uk as a white guy ?
I thought you were also from the UK ?
Also the place where I live there aren't much curries so idk
It might be easy tho coz their own men are subhuman

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and rand anon

Hamza acting like he didn't find the blakpill when he was 18 in 2016 when he blasted roids just to go clubbing in college and get tinder matches, all of which he admits to

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and 5.5psl
Hamza acting like he didn't find the blakpill when he was 18 in 2016 when he blasted roids just to go clubbing in college and get tinder matches, all of which he admits to
He is natural

• +1
I thought you were also from the UK ?
Also the place where I live there aren't much curries so idk
It might be easy tho coz their own men are subhuman
No i am from Belgium go to the uk this summer only 3 hours with the train

• Love it
lol no he's not he even got gyno coz he wasn't taking an AI
He did make a video on how his balls won't work anymore and he might have to go on trt for his rest life and that people would claim that he is on roids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Seth Walsh
The whole point about the blackpill is that looks are the most important and that you should improve your looks at whatever means necessary.

He improved his looks, that's the definition of blackpill advice.

He hasn't made the distinction that autistic blackpill user theories are a symptom of the chronically online users and don't reflect what the blackpill is.

I've been told that I was subfive and could never attract anyone, yet after working on myself I could for a brief period of time. Doesn't disprove the blackpill (it proved it as I became a lot more desirable when my looks were improved).

The people that say "6'3 Chico is minimum in 2023", "Henry Cavil is HTN" or derivatives of it are meant to be ignored and seen as weirdos.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, sub5inchcel and 5.5psl
He's not MTN, JFL. He's like 3/10. He has Indian orbitals and his ears are literally deformed. And since he wears a beard, his lower third must be bad too.

• +1
He's not MTN, JFL. He's like 3/10. He has Indian orbitals and his ears are literally deformed. And since he wears a beard, his lower third must be bad too.
Lmfao

A 3/10 dude cannot fuck mtb brunette in 2k23
He's just a normie gymaxxed boy and it gives reason to all the threads of @5.5psl

• +1
A 3/10 dude cannot fuck mtb brunette in 2k23
There's a million of ways though which you can have sex. Doesn't mean the woman in question finds you attractive. Look at his dating history. People mockied him for dating those women, but those were his matches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
There's a million of ways though which you can have sex. Doesn't mean the woman in question finds you attractive. Look at his dating history. People mockied him for dating those women, but those were his matches
Is he single now after breaking up with that girl ?
Also why did they break up ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758 and crimclown63
Is he single now after breaking up with that girl ?
Also why did they break up ?
she didnt meet his standards of behaviour or smeothing like that as far as i know

• +1
There's a million of ways though which you can have sex. Doesn't mean the woman in question finds you attractive. Look at his dating history. People mockied him for dating those women, but those were his

Not true

He was NT before gymmax but virgin its kinda weird.

Money is the only thing that attracts women if you're ugly , if you are ugly do you know what you are entitled to in France?
to that
Screenshot 20230325 183346 YouTube

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sub5inchcel and 5.5psl
Money is the only thing that attracts women if you're ugly
It doesn't attracts them as such, it makes them willing to tolerate you, but that has nothing to do with attraction.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and 5.5psl