Hamza hates the blackpill ( it's over if you don't have Sean o pry alien tier eyes )

He is 6'1
His advice to you to grow taller:

bulking doesn't make you grow taller. this curry is even more dumb than he looks.

bulking too far will only fk up your hormones by increasing estrogen which results in having hormonal imbalances (you get manboobs and become lazy) bulking doesn't have any positive effects other than being stronger.

your body needs only a minimal amount of calories to grow. you can't become taller from eating healthy foods, but you can become shorter from not eating at all. BMI 18 to 25 is optimal (BMI should only be used for non gymcels otherwise it becomes unreliable method) only when someone is malnutritioned like in north-korea they don't reach your full height potential.

Most of the 'nutrition makes you taller' studies don't take into account natural selection as a cause as to why certain countries like the Netherlands have taller people and bigger dicks. For example i'm a 5'8 Dutch guy and i also have a 8,5 inch BWC and i had perfect nutrition same as my family but i became the short one because of some 0,1% genetic anomaly. height is atleast 80% determined by genetics. almost everyone will reach the full potential of the other 20% you only need to be not starving and have no diseases which impairs GH production or other hormones.

If Hamza was only 5'7 he would still be a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and 5.5psl
@5.5psl i mean look

all users here who have a gf are at least htn , I don't think it's a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@5.5psl i mean look

all users here who have a gf are at least htn , I don't think it's a coincidence
Yes you are right bro
Htn + is all what we need tbh
Combined with gym maxxing it's enough to be a Chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 24789
to determine or not if blackpill is shit you have to ask yourself the question:
on how many guys is there 1 chadlite?
on how many guys is there 1 htn?

if 1 in 30 men is htn, then blackpill makes sense, but if 1 in 100 men is htn, then blackpill is obviously cope
In rich white areas 1/4 is htn

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
Yes you are right bro
Problem

Even become htn is almost impossible for mtn

• So Sad
Yes you are right bro
Htn is a wide spectrum i am a weak htn my friend with 170k on tiktok is a strong htn/weak chadlite

• +1
Htn is a wide spectrum i am a weak htn my friend with 170k on tiktok is a strong htn/weak chadlite
But u can slay 70% of the women. Hypergamy is in your favor , you are on the forum because you want to mog your friend chadlite? know that even that is over for u
Surgery only ascend subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and 5.5psl
But u can slay 70% of the women. Hypergamy is in your favor , you are on the forum because you want to mog your friend chadlite? know that even that is over for u
Surgery only ascend subhumans
Weak htn like me is like top 25-30% yea i rott here because i want to accend tbh to mogg more men

• JFL
bulking doesn't make you grow taller. this curry is even more dumb than he looks.

bulking too far will only fk up your hormones by increasing estrogen which results in having hormonal imbalances (you get manboobs and become lazy) bulking doesn't have any positive effects other than being stronger.

your body needs only a minimal amount of calories to grow. you can't become taller from eating healthy foods, but you can become shorter from not eating at all. BMI 18 to 25 is optimal (BMI should only be used for non gymcels otherwise it becomes unreliable method) only when someone is malnutritioned like in north-korea they don't reach your full height potential.

Most of the 'nutrition makes you taller' studies don't take into account natural selection as a cause as to why certain countries like the Netherlands have taller people and bigger dicks. For example i'm a 5'8 Dutch guy and i also have a 8,5 inch BWC and i had perfect nutrition same as my family but i became the short one because of some 0,1% genetic anomaly. height is atleast 80% determined by genetics. almost everyone will reach the full potential of the other 20% you only need to be not starving and have no diseases which impairs GH production or other hormones.

If Hamza was only 5'7 he would still be a virgin.
Hamza is a facially htn NT tbh

Mtn gymmaxed will not be as successful

• +1
Weak htn like me is like top 25-30% yea i rott here because i want to accend tbh to mogg more men
I think u're not even htn but chadlite

I don't know, you didn't answered me in pm

• +1
I think u're not even htn but chadlite

I don't know, you didn't answered me in pm
He is chadlite
I have seen him he is strong htn
But trolls like @Blackgymmax rated him a strong MTN and a weak htn JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: crimclown63, Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 24789
  • +1
He is chadlite
Yeah I know

I knew it when earlier he said that his girlfriend mogged the cute gf of hamza

• +1
My face is like top 25% but i have a good pheno and height probably brings me in top 10% yes
I think your height + your face make you a chad bro ngl

just go on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and 5.5psl
He is chadlite
Because of height and pheno i maybe have chadlite smv but i think more like strong htn weak Chadlite smv after getting lean and having a decent body i will be a Chadlite

• +1
I think your height + your face make you a chad bro ngl

just go on tinder
No not at all jfl i am around top 10-15% of men yes a chad i will never be

• +1
Hamza is a facially htn NT tbh

Mtn gymmaxed will not be as successful
hamza facially HTN? if that's true im a chad. he has poop-colored skin, weird ears and most importantly disgusting dark-brown bug-eyes. the eyes alone make him MTN at best. he is frauding his jawline by growing a beard but most young women don't like beards, and it makes him look like a rapist. LTN facially in my opinion, he gets carried by his height/body/status. overall MTN.
Hq720 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
hamza facially HTN? if that's true im a chad. he has poop-colored skin, weird ears and most importantly disgusting dark-brown bug-eyes. the eyes alone make him MTN at best. he is frauding his jawline by growing a beard but most young women don't like beards, and it makes him look like a rapist. LTN facially in my opinion, he gets carried by his height/body/status. overall MTN.
View attachment 2124200
His face is weak mtn his smv strong mtn

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
View attachment 2124200
He's htn, stop the cope

harmony and good jaw, which is sufficient.
I have a jaw that mog a lot but I'm mtn because my harmony is shit , beauty is a question of harmony+jaw or harmony+ eye area

and if you have both with harmony, congratulations, you are chadlite

Yeah I know

I knew it when earlier he said that his girlfriend mogged the cute gf of hamza
My gf is better looking in my eyes also probably not really accurate because its my gf jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
My gf is better looking in my eyes also probably not really accurate because its my gf jfl
Sure, i don't know bro just i realize that those who are htn here are actually chad smv irl with bluepilled people and girls

• +1
Sure, i don't know bro just i realize that those who are htn here are actually chad smv irl with bluepilled people and girls
Na my ratings are accurate a Chad in real life is someone like @pneumocystosis you will stare at him because he is attractive people dont do that at htn jfl

Na my ratings are accurate a Chad in real life is someone like @pneumocystosis you will stare at him because he is attractive people dont do that at htn jfl
Bro im mtn but a girl watched me with assistance on the tram 2 weeks ago. Are you going to tell me that women don't make advances to you irl? jfl I do not believe you

show me your face in pm

+ yeah the guy is a chad

• +1
Bro im mtn but a girl watched me with assistance on the tram 2 weeks ago. Are you going to tell me that women don't make advances to you irl? jfl I do not believe you

show me your face in pm
Yes they do also fraud to 6’5 what gives a big hallo but a chad i a hole different game bro

Yes they do also fraud to 6’5 what gives a big hallo but a chad i a hole different game bro
you are chadlite bro lmao im sure you mog most people here , just show me

• +1
you are chadlite bro lmao im sure you mog most people here , just show me for me to laugh
I almost never show my face only to people i now for a long time i am not at all my ratings are on point i am a weak htn with height hallo and good pheno

• +1
I almost never show my face only to people i now for a long time i am not at all my ratings are on point i am a weak htn with height hallo and good pheno
Np

• +1

This is a very common low IQ attempt at discrediting the ideology of the blackpill and redpillers generally have to resort to fallacious tactics like this due to the undeniable nature of the actual tenants of what the blackpill is. In order for guys like this to protect their brand they have to sell the lie that everyone is capable of "ascension" rather then giving the harsh reality that some people are going to be stuck in the place that they are dating wise and there is little to nothing they can do to become physically attractive to women. He is fully aware that him looksmaxxing is actually apart of the blackpill, he is aware that his success had absolutely nothing to do with his mindset and was purely to do with his looks getting better, he is aware that blackpill refers to behaviors and treatment rather then your ability to rack up a score. He knows all of these things are common sense and so to keep his brand alive he and all other redpillers have to frame the blackpill as some sort of prescription for how you should live your life rather then a description of how the world works which is what it is. The blackpill gives no prescription for what you should do in life other then looksmax which he clearly did. Basically Hamza knows the blackpill is true, he knows the blackpill will hurt his brand, so he has to frame it as something it isnt so that he can debunk this imaginary ideology he has attributed it to in order to claim he acknowledged it and not look like a complete and utter fraud. I am so intellectually superior to all of these people its nuts I should start a grift.

He's htn, stop the cope

harmony and good jaw, which is sufficient.
I have a jaw that mog a lot but I'm mtn because my harmony is shit , beauty is a question of harmony+jaw or harmony+ eye area

and if you have both with harmony, congratulations, you are chadlite
When i go the mall in the Netherlands i see guys more attractive than him all the time. maybe in the UK he is HTN but that's because the standards are lower there and he has height and frame halo.. not because of his 'beautiful' face.

Facially he's not attractive at all. Hamza has a 'malegazed' face, very masculine and beardmaxxed. he has too many failos to be a HTN for prime pussy (under 22) he has dark brown bug eyes, brown skin, homeless beard, low-iq ears etc. basically: nothing makes his face exceptionally attractive, which is required to be HTN. face > body (height + bone structure) > personality.

imagine thinking that you can be curry with bug eyes and still be HTN.. in western Europe it's whites only. a brown guy can only become HTN/Chadlite if he has light brown PCT-eyes with perfect facial symmetry and a young prettyboy hairline.

If i was gay i would probably vomit after seeing hamza's hairy ass and small penis.

650Vv2DWRr29uCwd5SSm IMG 5241

• +1
His eye area is brutal.

He's right people here used to call him LTN subhuman then when he gets girls they say it's because he's tall and HTN for a curry.

Even looksmax users do preselection like foids and assumed your gl if you get girls.

I mean the part he critizies the "you need to be 7foot tall bro" "gymcelling doesnt help at all" some blackpill concepts are to autistic and untrue
That's the definition of a strawman. Just argue against something that 10 shizos online believe and dismiss the plethora of valid observations and conclusions that blackpillers come to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Problem with Hamza is that he seems like to share his journey as an universal thing for every curry that looked like him when younger, he grew 6"1 with nothing but his genetics, and think everyone can do the same. I honestly feels like Hamza is just using his followers into false hopes to get more views at this point, it's ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
That's the definition of a strawman. Just argue against something that 10 shizos online believe and dismiss the plethora of valid observations and conclusions that blackpillers come to.

I read It all the time here but ok

Problem with Hamza is that he seems like to share his journey as an universal thing for every curry that looked like him when younger, he grew 6"1 with nothing but his genetics, and think everyone can do the same. I honestly feels like Hamza is just using his followers into false hopes to get more views at this point, it's ridiculous.
Height without the muscles does not matter, even worse it repels women if u are skinny
And he's Rated ltn here even if for me he's htn

When i go the mall in the Netherlands i see guys more attractive than him all the time. maybe in the UK he is HTN but that's because the standards are lower there and he has height and frame halo.. not because of his 'beautiful' face.

Facially he's not attractive at all. Hamza has a 'malegazed' face, very masculine and beardmaxxed. he has too many failos to be a HTN for prime pussy (under 22) he has dark brown bug eyes, brown skin, homeless beard, low-iq ears etc. basically: nothing makes his face exceptionally attractive, which is required to be HTN. face > body (height + bone structure) > personality.

imagine thinking that you can be curry with bug eyes and still be HTN.. in western Europe it's whites only. a brown guy can only become HTN/Chadlite if he has light brown PCT-eyes with perfect facial symmetry and a young prettyboy hairline.

If i was gay i would probably vomit after seeing hamza's hairy ass and small penis.

View attachment 2124243
I can't agree there, i've asked women and most of them said he was kind of decent looking, his eye area is not the best but he still has a good face and harmony that makes him pretty attractive. He seems to have it easy to date women too, which make it unlikely that he is "just a normie", definetly not a subhuman. You also cherry picked one of the only pic which he look kind of bad, look at his recent videos/some pics of him to really prove your point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 24789
I can't agree there, i've asked women and most of them said he was kind of decent looking, his eye area is not the best but he still has a good face and harmony that makes him pretty attractive. He seems to have it easy to date women too, which make it unlikely that he is "just a normie", definetly not a subhuman. You also cherry picked one of the only pic which he look kind of bad, look at his recent videos/some pics of him to really prove your point.
exactly, he is surely at least strong mtn / htn face because on one of his video he had talked about his match on tinder etc

Yes pheno is one of the most important things being brown is one of the biggest faillos studies back this up
He was slaying back in college with no money or YouTube channel. He puts clips of his slaying days all the time, being NT and not an autistic rotter incel like most here is a huge upside to foids.

• +1
exactly, he is surely at least strong mtn / htn face because on one of his video he had talked about his match on tinder etc
HTN is probably close because he is tall + gymmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 24789
He was slaying back in college with no money or YouTube channel. He puts clips of his slaying days all the time, being NT and not an autistic rotter incel like most here is a huge upside to foids.

Yet people will still take bad pics of him, say he is LTN truecel and its over for him when everything shows he was far from incel most of his life even when he wasn't as good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 24940
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

he is definitely htn, i was wrong to think he was mtn at first. No mtn has this success tbh even NT

The people that say "6'3 Chico is minimum in 2023", "Henry Cavil is HTN" or derivatives of it are meant to be ignored and seen as weirdos.
Most of them are just memeing though. That's always been the type of humor in the blackpill sphere. The problem is when outsiders see that stuff and take it seriously

• +1
Reactions: Graham and BoneDensity
Cope balckpill it's the only pill

More like a LTN/Subhuman lying to himself in order not to commit suicide. Lol if this bug eyed curry cuck unironically mogs you LMAO
how do you explain that he has matches on tinder? if he's not htn

being a gymmaxxed and mtn is not enough on this app

Hamza comitted curry tax evasion! he really stuck it to those black pillers