hard chewing fucked my face up permanently

M

majstr

Iron
chewing falim gum for 4 hr for 1,5 mnths gave me a caveman ramus and gonial andle and an antegonial arch before i had a perfectly straight jaw with a gonial angle that maybe wasnt ideal but it wasnt making my face look liek a retarded square i am underweight but from the front i look fat cuz of retarded JEWing advice to all newcels here dont fall for the chewing meme if you want to keep your facial ahrmony and sanity

also i dont know why i ve seen my results so fast like in 1,5 of chewing my ramus gained significantly and my gonial angle decreased by like 15deg maybe beacause i was takign l arginien which raises hgh chewing is a life fuel for ramus cels but if you overdo it you will end up looking like a bloated piece of shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, zeshama, Variety Jones and 6 others
For example, when you eat a banana, do you put it directly in your mouth without chewing? Dnrd, I only saw the title

• +1
Reactions: majstr
show pics

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
thats because your suppsoed to chew like 3 times a week for 1 hour. who the hell does it every day.

ongongfr

thats because your suppsoed to chew like 3 times a week for 1 hour. who the hell does it every day.

How to chew just for ramus gains but without ruining face?

How to chew just for ramus gains but without ruining face?
Get zygo implants after or just do masseter botox so the muscle shrinks down.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
nigga if I was planning surgeries in the first place I wouldn't give a fuck about chewing
u need to make ur zygos wider if ur masseters are too wide, or reduce them with botox

btw chewing is dogshit, making ur bigonial width larger is not always better. if u got mogger zygos chew all u want, otherwise don't bother.

chewing falim gum for 4 hr for 1,5 mnths gave me a caveman ramus and gonial andle and an antegonial arch before i had a perfectly straight jaw with a gonial angle that maybe wasnt ideal but it wasnt making my face look liek a retarded square i am underweight but from the front i look fat cuz of retarded JEWing advice to all newcels here dont fall for the chewing meme if you want to keep your facial ahrmony and sanity

also i dont know why i ve seen my results so fast like in 1,5 of chewing my ramus gained significantly and my gonial angle decreased by like 15deg maybe beacause i was takign l arginien which raises hgh chewing is a life fuel for ramus cels but if you overdo it you will end up looking like a bloated piece of shit
still going to do it ngl

4 hours a day is way too much you clearly should have stopped chewing when you it looked good enough. AND you prob didnt know about chewing techniques which also fucked your face up if you only chewed with molars

4 hours a day is way too much you clearly should have stopped chewing when you it looked good enough. AND you prob didnt know about chewing techniques which also fucked your face up if you only chewed with molars
how do you chew properly?

Dnr chewing didn’t change shit lmao.

i looked like a chipmunk when i overdid it

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones
How long it took you to get it back to normal ? Aalso did itnchanged your bone in any way?
didnt take that long. just eat a low calorie diet and dont chew heavy stuff for a month or two and its gone just like every muscle

im not sure tbh. i sadly didnt take before pics but i think my ramus improved

didnt take that long. just eat a low calorie diet and dont chew heavy stuff for a month or two and its gone just like every muscle

im not sure tbh. i sadly didnt take before pics but i think my ramus improved
Nah for me months passed and it changedat thw sides but my gonions are still bloated af i hope it will reduce my ognial angle once the bloat isngonce cuz its 115 deg and ruing my harmony

Nah for me months passed and it changedat thw sides but my gonions are still bloated af i hope it will reduce my ognial angle once the bloat isngonce cuz its 115 deg and ruing my harmony
low calorie and protein diet too?

low calorie and protein diet too?
I am underweight 58kg ar 6ft1 and my fsce looks super fat cuz of this gsynigger retard chewing

• +1
Reactions: buflek
tbhfam you just overdid it, like once your gonion is parallel to/slightly beneath your mouth from front profile you're good

same fr