[JFL] After years of copes, I don’t think my face has changed that much after all Jfl

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Literally since I was 16 I’ve been on the Mewing train, chewing, mouth taping, posture maxxing, vitamin k2 maxxing, sleep maxxing, diet maxxing, t maxxing, hgh maxxing, gym maxxing, nofap maxxing, etc
I don’t think my face is actually that much more different structurally to what it was a year or two or more ago really. It’s just more masculine maybe and more matured looking but that was likely due to the normal pubertal process that all males undergo in their late teens early 20s. I have signs of soft maxxing having been successful such as masseter hypertrophy but in terms of actual bone changes? Jfl none. Same ramus, same mandible, same cheekbones.
I’m starting to think the only non surgical face maxx that really works is the “just wait and let your face naturally mature and grow into your 20s bro” theory.
Looking at infant photos of me, I’ve always had the same structure, it just enlarged to adult size and I bet most of you will be the same.

Just stop the copes boyos, looksmaxxing (hard maxxing) is simple. Shekel maxx so that you can surgery maxx. Just drop the copes and hopes and get it done, because it’s the only thing that will change anything structurally. Roid maxxing won’t (looking at you @Lev Peshkov ). Mewing won’t. Chewing won’t. Mewing might PREVENT subhumanism but it won’t CREATE chadism.

What a realization to come to, it was all for nothing, and surgery is the only way.

You ascend on the operating table boyos, in a matter of hours. You don’t ascned over years with copes, I found this out so newcels dont have to.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5539 and 30 others
I agree but what happens if you are like me and surgery won't help?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Roid maxxing won’t (looking at you @Lev Peshkov )
cope tbh

"i got no face changes when i took zinc to boost my t"
jfl

"b-but i did HGH bro" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

hgh is the biggest cope in the world , i would never use that cope

also here is some evidence for you

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12695771/

who do u think i am gonna trust?

some anecdote or science?

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
how old are you now OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Lifefuel fo oldcels tho

I guess he says that cause it means that even if oldcels got into looksmaxxing earlier it wouldn't have changed shit. Tbh the only non-cope is getting to know mewing at age 10 max, but jfl no kid will ever learn about this early enough

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Because a lot of guys who are 18+ regret and bitch about not sleeping, eating, exercising enough etc while it is almost all about genetics. This simple knowledge gives you some sort of relief, that you couldn't do that much to change your looks anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, joeveniro, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
Because a lot of guys who are 18+ regret and bitch about not sleeping, eating, exercising enough etc while it is almost all about genetics. This simple knowledge gives you some sort of relief, that you couldn't do that much to change your looks anyways.
Still i would do it anyways. Just because he didnt get any changes doenst mean someone else will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
i've had bone changes since the start of the year, probably just your problem

• +1
Reactions: Hector
same, i give up

My face has slighly improved doing similar things like you OP starting at 19. Doing it for 2 years.

Is not a delusional cope since the women behaivour (and other men) has improved in a skyrocket way. Everyone points how I have more angular face and I am more GL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and joeveniro
Why won't surgery help you?
I’m too deformed and everyone on here and irl bullies me because of it
I would show you my face but I don’t want to make you vomit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
i lost hope in non surgical softmaxxing too tbh, it's all cope the only way to change your looks is surgery all other softmaxxing bullshit normies know about already (gymcelling,hair,skin).

the only thing that i must admit is that blasting HGH at the age of 13/14 will give you legit height gains but no one would have the money nor the knowledge to know about that shit at that age.

take the knowledge from here, know your failos and plan for surgeries that's the only way to ascend for 99% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and HighIQcel
Softmaxes may just be good enough for many, not losing your hair, good skin, few inches fraud with insoles, thicker brows, better eyelashes, gym, that's some PSL there, just the hair makes the difference between life or death.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel