i will become the lab rat for all of the looksmaxxing copes on this forum will keep you guys updated on my subhumanity

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
send em all copes
i am doing
- mewing
-chewing
-thumbpulling
- bonesmashing
-lycopene maxxing
- inscisor chewing

send some more if you u know i will try them out aswell

Incisor chewing makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
send em all copes
i am doing
- mewing
-chewing
-thumbpulling
- bonesmashing
-lycopene maxxing
- inscisor chewing

Mouthguard clenching

Piss drinking

Masai tribe jumping for height

Castor oil for eyelashes

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, tasmanian devil and mayo mogger
beltpulling

• +1
Mouthguard clenching

Piss drinking

Castor oil for eyelashes
bro tried to sneak in piss drinking

i do that already smh

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
  • JFL
Reactions: maximuslaid and mayo mogger
thats why imma become the 'lab rat'
I did it for a while, think they also proclined my incisors and gave me a strange bite

incisor chewing cause CW rotation of the maxilla which is shit
We aren't meant to chewing with incisors

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Do lycopene first I’m interested how it’ll look on light skin indians

• +1
Reactions: s4raw, RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
Mouthguard clenching

Piss drinking

Castor oil for eyelashes
masai tribe jumping ? did not find any thread on it lmfao @RAMU KAKA

i dont have it but you would have to take my word for it , even my parents pointed it out
That could have been halo tho. Why you say it was bad?

• Hmm...
masai tribe jumping ? did not find any thread on it lmfao @RAMU KAKA
Well it was from a height maxxing guide, see how masai tribe jumps and jump like them basically, dont put your heels on the ground when landing the jump

• Woah
Well it was from a height maxxing guide, see how masai tribe jumps and jump like them basically, dont put your heels on the ground when landing the jump
will spam it for 13hours

• JFL
@the_nextDavidLaid

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Indians have piss (grey) undertones by default. Beta carotene supposed to fixe that
i did not tho i had pale white skin without any undertones , from 1-3 they were pinkish

Get a mouth guard and cut the sides where the molars are, and mold them and clench and compare side profile and frontal profile later @Napoleon1800

• +1
Obviously do it for a month for like some time every day etc

• +1
applying horse sperm on the face

• JFL
send em all copes
i am doing
- mewing
-chewing
-thumbpulling
- bonesmashing
-lycopene maxxing
- inscisor chewing

Aloevera juice for 🍆maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
listen to subliminals 3 hours daily

• Love it
fuck i will ascend to 8 psl by these methods or descend to subhuman lmao , but a fair gamble is you ask me

does it work ?
Also I forgot to mention another experiment this is something I have had theorised for sometime.

Alter the shape of nose using heat waves

This is based on the thing that nose is made up of cartilage tissues and can be altered with heat
Iddk how are going to use heat waves I suggest hot water or substance rubbing/applying it to and applying force around the nose for desired shape .

This is theory tho and I'm not sure it will work or has permanent effects and how long you have to do this

But you can try this one.

• Love it
Also I forgot to mention another experiment this is something I have had theorised for sometime.

This is based on the thing that nose is made up of cartilage tissues and can be altered with heat
Iddk how are going to use heat waves I suggest hot water or substance rubbing/applying it to and applying force around the nose for desired shape .

This is theory tho and I'm not sure it will work or has permanent effects and how long you have to do this

fuck bhai aise toh ascend kar jaunga mai

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
fuck bhai aise toh ascend kar jaunga mai
Whoa!!!...

Calm down broski zyada uchal mat

This is only theory which I have found and never seen someone trying this till now or any results .

There's no guarantee that it will work.

• JFL
Try laser eye color lightning, i want to know if you go blind from it or not. @RealSurgerymax doesn‘t want to tell me.

Try laser eye color lightning, i want to know if you go blind from it or not. @RealSurgerymax doesn‘t want to tell me.

nope im fine with my t50's

@mayo mogger
How to do the masai jumps

Before I relieve potential nose shaping device combined with heatwaves what are you currently doing and what are your results boyo? Make a list for me including height

• Love it
Yo @mayo mogger did you make the list?

• +1
send em all copes
i am doing
- mewing
-chewing
-thumbpulling
- bonesmashing
-lycopene maxxing
- inscisor chewing

omg man that is so dangerous i hope h don’t get hurt! u shouldn’t do all this dangerous activities for the sake of the forum! no one has ever done all of this!!!

• JFL
omg man that is so dangerous i hope h don’t get hurt! u shouldn’t do all this dangerous activities for the sake of the forum! no one has ever done all of this!!!
gate kept shit none of them worked except lycopene and thumbpulling

gate kept shit none of them worked except lycopene and thumbpulling
thumb pulling is cope. i used to do it every hour in the school bathroom and saw some changes but not noticeable enough

• +1
thumb pulling is cope. i used to do it every hour in the school bathroom and saw some changes but not noticeable enough
yeah minor tweaks roi is shit tier

What part of face did you bonesmash and for how long? Did you have any results at all?

What part of face did you bonesmash and for how long? Did you have any results at all?
no results just temp swelling dont do it waste of time i bonesmashed by zygomatic arch , moneymaxx insteas