hard mew burn my tongue

weallburninhell

weallburninhell

brainfog
when i start hard mewing my tongue feels tired, its burning people say your maxilla and cheekbone must be burn when you hard mew but i only feel the sensation on my tongue, do i doing it wrong?

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Keep going, seems like you never trained muscles

That's normal at the beginning of hardmewing. You could try and first get used to ordinary mewing and then slowly increase your power, but that might be a bit of a waste of time.

That's normal at the beginning of hardmewing. You could try and first get used to ordinary mewing and then slowly increase your power, but that might be a bit of a waste of time.
should i rest my tongue when im exhausted?

just facepull, bro

should i rest my tongue when im exhausted?
I mean you kinda have to don't you? Are you able to rest it at the roof nonetheless? Or does that require too much energy?

I mean you kinda have to don't you? Are you able to rest it at the roof nonetheless? Or does that require too much energy?
i mean when i tired of pushing like in the gym i can handle to put my tongue 24 7

It happens to me quite often, i just feel pain in tongue and teeths, i don't know how people feel their maxillas, (I can only through facepuling), doesn't seem reasonable

It happens to me quite often, i just feel pain in tongue and teeths, i don't know how people feel their maxillas, (I can only through facepuling), doesn't seem reasonable
soo hows facepulling going for you?

soo hows facepulling going for you?
Bad, i made my own facepuller from metals, and my neck hurts, arms because of pulling, uncomfortable sensation in palate + i am worried not to die because of too much pressure, i have pulled just for 2 days in total

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel