Hard Truth (Even more real than blackpill)

S

shuka

Iron
Normal people didnt had to looksmaxx to get laid or even get a gf they just lived life like a normal human being and they didnt need to force nothing. Normal people just study get a job and gf without the necessity of looksmaxxing, on the other side a twink genetically shit finds hope in all the "loooksmaxxing" thing when in reality mewing, putting creams etc its just fucking cope cause the bigger problem is to be a neureodivergent fag with no confidence, even if you "ascended" wich is impossible without surgery you will stay get no bitches because of how socially awkard you are. I am like MTN who is insecure but i made a change and decided to stop being a pussy and talk to people, let me tell you that i got new friends (girls too) and currently talking with a girl wich has a cute face and decent ass. Seriously just live like a normal human being and do basic hygiene. Thanks for reading allot.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, wayme, A23ghskung and 8 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, solid7/10, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
Jfl this is like a copy and paste from that one blackpill image where football and cheerleader are kissing
If anyone knows link it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49008, sergeant blackpill, the next o'pry and 4 others
Gray discovers 5 year old 4chan greentext, congrats.
IMG 9011

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, IAMNOTANINCEL, Perfection and 1 other person
Jfl this is like a copy and paste from that one blackpill image where football and cheerleader are kissing
If anyone knows link it
Greys will be greys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
not interested in such stupid waste of life by being bluepilled normie

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Maalik
Ugly, high IQ people found blackpill and now friendless average men use it as excuse. If you are average with friends since childhood/school, you will get laid. I'm not surprised tho. If you are average lookswise and iqwise and you see your dumb as fuck GL friend getting laid with hot girls, you see that something is 'wrong'.

• +1
Reactions: workisa4letterword, the next o'pry and Maalik
just be NT MTN+ theory.

Tall MTN is enough.

Most people are genuinely subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Cope I just microneedled and gained another 0.1PSLs

• +1
Reactions: shuka
I dont want to say that looksmaxx is fake cause you can indeed looksmaxx, but who really things that sofftmaxxing can have an impact on your life, may be if you get surgery and due to these procedure you now han confidence you can be succesfull but a non NT who softmaxx will still be a deadass failure.

not interested in such stupid waste of life by being bluepilled normie
The problem is theres a lot of people with social anxiety in this forum and they find hope in looksmaxxing to get chicks without even having to interact with them. The real problem is the shit self esteem and anxiety thats what keeps the away from slaying

The problem is theres a lot of people with social anxiety in this forum and they find hope in looksmaxxing to get chicks without even having to interact with them. The real problem is the shit self esteem and anxiety thats what keeps the away from slaying
thats exactly me, you can read my replies int his thread:

• +1
Most guys aren't getting laid. Most normies are incels in denial.

• +1
I dont want to say that looksmaxx is fake cause you can indeed looksmaxx, but who really things that sofftmaxxing can have an impact on your life, may be if you get surgery and due to these procedure you now han confidence you can be succesfull but a non NT who softmaxx will still be a deadass failure.
well softmaxxing is better than the typical route subhumans go which is GENSHIN IMPACTmaxxing and other Copes jfl. there's loads of "sleepingcels". incels who haven't admitted it
Image result for genshin impact

Looking better gives you many more opportunities to actually develop social skills. No one wants to even be seen with ugly people never mind talk to them. People actually give me compliments now jfl. If you try to be social as LTN- you'll jsut become a bigger abused dog than before from how people treat you. Blackgymmax talked about this effect too before and after ascension.

and You're underestimating softmax tbh. quality Skin, muscle, hair, collagen, pheno, eyelashes, eyebrows, lips, acne-removal, fashion, bloat removal, leanmaxxing, perfume, hairstyling can move you up by quite a few points

greycel tries not to post water challenge, difficulty: impossible

Normal people didnt had to looksmaxx to get laid or even get a gf they just lived life like a normal human being and they didnt need to force nothing. Normal people just study get a job and gf without the necessity of looksmaxxing, on the other side a twink genetically shit finds hope in all the "loooksmaxxing" thing when in reality mewing, putting creams etc its just fucking cope cause the bigger problem is to be a neureodivergent fag with no confidence, even if you "ascended" wich is impossible without surgery you will stay get no bitches because of how socially awkard you are. I am like MTN who is insecure but i made a change and decided to stop being a pussy and talk to people, let me tell you that i got new friends (girls too) and currently talking with a girl wich has a cute face and decent ass. Seriously just live like a normal human being and do basic hygiene. Thanks for reading allot.
Well normal did have to looksmax you dont realise that but they do

• +1
greycel tries not to post water challenge, difficulty: impossible
Dont you see all the slang and austistic shit you use. Get out of your house and walk for 10 minutes. You will see couples of every type and im sure if youre not a subhuman that you will se a guy uglier than you with gf.Guess why? Cuz he isnt an autistic nerd who spends his day on a forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27746
Dont you see all the slang and austistic shit you use. Get out of your house and walk for 10 minutes. You will see couples of every type and im sure if youre not a subhuman that you will se a guy uglier than you with gf.Guess why? Cuz he isnt an autistic nerd who spends his day on a forum.
i go outside regularly and im not even blackpilled, i use this forum for the humour and memes

well softmaxxing is better than the typical route subhumans go which is GENSHIN IMPACTmaxxing and other Copes jfl. there's loads of "sleepingcels". incels who haven't admitted it
View attachment 2657904

Looking better gives you many more opportunities to actually develop social skills. No one wants to even be seen with ugly people never mind talk to them. People actually give me compliments now jfl. If you try to be social as LTN- you'll jsut become a bigger abused dog than before from how people treat you. Blackgymmax talked about this effect too before and after ascension.

and You're underestimating softmax tbh. quality Skin, muscle, hair, collagen, pheno, eyelashes, eyebrows, lips, acne-removal, fashion, bloat removal, leanmaxxing, perfume, hairstyling can move you up by quite a few points
Yeah i get it, im referring to "normal" or non ugly guys. People here take all personally, i just mean that the LTN who is spending his life here trying to improve wont find exit without trying to talk to people and magically get gf just because he got 1+PSL

• +1
Yeah i get it, im referring to "normal" or non ugly guys. People here take all personally, i just mean that the LTN who is spending his life here trying to improve wont find exit without trying to talk to people and magically get gf just because he got 1+PSL
Nigga we on a forum called looksmax most guys here are truly ugly. have you been to the Ratings section.
I started bleachmaxxing my eyes after going there

• +1
Nigga we on a forum called looksmax most guys here are truly. have you been to the Ratings section.
I started bleachmaxxing my eyes after going there
Thx for not responding like deadass nerd. I posted this cause i have no UEE, blue eyes with dark hair, good nose, decent jaw and decent hair. I was depressed because i couldnt understand why i was a social shit but then at a party i got very drunk and started talking to everyone i saw and i realized the problem is that i never actually tried that. Once i realised that i started being more extroverted without drinking.

• +1
Typical graycel thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and Maalik
Thx for not responding like deadass nerd. I posted this cause i have no UEE, blue eyes with dark hair, good nose, decent jaw and decent hair. I was depressed because i couldnt understand why i was a social shit but then at a party i got very drunk and started talking to everyone i saw and i realized the problem is that i never actually tried that. Once i realised that i started being more extroverted without drinking.
just get out of your shell theory is legit once you look decent
salludon made a similar post about having 0.1PSL personality during his Looksmax journey too lol.

Ok

Why are greys allowed to make threads ?

Id give up bring 6"6 htn range face good bkdy 22inch bidelt to be a normal mtn