Hard water

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I have acne pretty bad and I’ve been on tret 0.5 and doxycycline 200mg. It doesn’t help at all. Apparently where I live the water is kinda hard so I’m going to get a hard water filter and wash my face with distilled water in the meantime. I will update you if it is cope or not in about a month. Wish me luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
just get ozonated water cooler jug water for these low use tasks.

I have acne pretty bad and I’ve been on tret 0.5 and doxycycline 200mg. It doesn’t help at all. Apparently where I live the water is kinda hard so I’m going to get a hard water filter and wash my face with distilled water in the meantime. I will update you if it is cope or not in about a month. Wish me luck boyo
update bro

Went through two bottles of distilled water. 0 difference.
thanks for the update, im sure youre sick of hearing it but i would recommend accutane, side effects are a bit uncomfortable but its so worth it in the long run

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Elimination diet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
stop eating pufas and fix sleep, i stopped eating pufas with horrible sleep and acne still went away

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
thanks for the update, im sure youre sick of hearing it but i would recommend accutane, side effects are a bit uncomfortable but its so worth it in the long run
Can’t because I’m 5’10 and my plates are open otherwise I’d blast it

hard water is brutal ngl, showering at my house makes my hair look like shit but at my cousins house my hair looks silky and thick