My face is ruined by active acne and lots of scarring. Tret 0.5 isn’t helping.

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I’ve been on doxycycline 200mg and tret 0.5 for like 4 months and my face hasn’t improved at all. I’ve even used benzoyl peroxide which has done fuck all for my face. Do I blast accutane? I’m 5’10 and my growth plates are still open. I’m 16 don’t rlly want to wait until I’m older because this acne has made the past year of my life miserable

• So Sad
Reactions: EggKing
Get phenol pill boyo those deep scars can only be cured by medical procedures

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AySab and EggKing
I’ve been on doxycycline 200mg and tret 0.5 for like 4 months and my face hasn’t improved at all. I’ve even used benzoyl peroxide which has done fuck all for my face. Do I blast accutane? I’m 5’10 and my growth plates are still open. I’m 16 don’t rlly want to wait until I’m older because this acne has made the past year of my life miserable
5'10 is enough, time for accutane

hop on accutane boyo

Accutane and stay at 5’10 for LIFE vs get phenol peel and grow to 6’ what would u choose

don't blast accutane. wait for maximum height as it's is almost as important as face. at your age acne are normal and won't be a huge falio. i promise u these years will pass fast as u work on other areas. and once ur a 6'2 (with heightmaxxing) mogger with perfect face at 20 u won't regret it.

do you really want to sacrifice mogger height for ur whole life for 2 years (max) of acne free?

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Get phenol pill boyo those deep scars can only be cured by medical procedures
True but phenol isnt always necessary. TCA can be enough in terms of peels.

elite pfp. idk what id do for that honestly

• +1
Hop on Accutane ASAP buddy boyo!

you've gotta remove toxins and heavy metals from your diet and environment

now take accutane goy and destroy your body

Accutane and stay at 5’10 for LIFE vs get phenol peel and grow to 6’ what would u choose
Never heard of that will look into it thanks boyo. Being both a 5’10 cel and acne cel is brutal.

True but phenol isnt always necessary. TCA can be enough in terms of peels.
The title is misleading I don’t have a ton of scars and they aren’t deep but they won’t go away so maybe Tca is the way to go

don't blast accutane. wait for maximum height as it's is almost as important as face. at your age acne are normal and won't be a huge falio. i promise u these years will pass fast as u work on other areas. and once ur a 6'2 (with heightmaxxing) mogger with perfect face at 20 u won't regret it.

do you really want to sacrifice mogger height for ur whole life for 2 years (max) of acne free?
Honestly scared to height maxx because sourcing it would be a pain in the ass and the sides arent really worth it if I’m only going to get like 2 more inches. But If I don’t heightmaxx I don’t see myself getting taller than 6foot because my dad is 5’9 my mom is like 5’5 and my grandpa is like 6’2 which is likely why I have surpassed my dad in growth. I can only cope and pray that my grandpas genetics will ascend me to 6foot and above

• +1
Reactions: realityisvaried
The title is misleading I don’t have a ton of scars and they aren’t deep but they won’t go away so maybe Tca is the way to go
you haven't considered ablative laser resurfacing for afterwards?

you haven't considered ablative laser resurfacing for afterwards?
No idea what that is. Got my face lasered once it didn’t help at all

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
No idea what that is. Got my face lasered once it didn’t help at all

Vitamine b5 + Zinc (high doses)

Fixing a essential fatty acid deficiency

Also the gut.. and more things (buuuut honestly im preettyyy lazy to explain all the big things, search it all up)

Last edited:
Acne is mostly a gut issue. Fix your diet. Cut out green vegetables and only eat fatty meat, liver, eggs, dairy (depends), etc. Just go carnivore. Liver is great because it's the most nutrient-dense food available and has vitamin A which is basically what Accutane is. Acne is a symptom of a shitty diet. Your body is trying to rid itself of toxins through the skin and does so through inflammation to bring them out which is what acne is. Don't attack the symptom. Attack the cause.

Accutane should be treated as an ultimatum if everything else doesn't work. Too many potential side effects that outweigh the reward especially when you're 16. Don't mess with your genetic potential especially if you have the potential to be over 6 feet. The difference between 5'10 and 6'2 can take some people from being an incel to a slayer (if you're decent facially). If you haven't committed to Carnivore for at least 6 months then forget about Accutane.

Cope, it‘s all genes and hormones
Give me a study that shows hunter-gatherer humans suffered from acne. Acne doesn't exist in nature. Acne is related to insulin resistance, which is essentially non-existent in societies that have no agriculture.

Give me a study that shows hunter-gatherer humans suffered from acne. Acne doesn't exist in nature. Acne is related to insulin resistance, which is essentially non-existent in societies that have no agriculture.
Everything has already existed or envolved.
This is the same arguement as „why did they have bigger jaws“, weaker genes died - only the strongest survived.

Laser therapy brother. Fixed my 15 year old chicken pox scars.

I did one it didn’t make a difference
you need to do it multiple times for maximal effect, I will have my next laser done in june.

• +1