Hard work is cope, success requires great heritage or genius brain.

Aroace
First of all people do not appreciate hard work, look at all the plumbers and builders or slaves, they are among most hard-working people on earth. In spite of that, other people shade them or ghost their existence at best. Their wives do not shag them because it turns them off. Becoming rich as a low or middle class person takes much less hard work than fixing sinks every single day or putting bricks in the heat, stop the cope. Hard work is the most lame flex for people who deceive themselves and others.

Your success, in nearly every case, is determined by your heritage which also includes your looks and talent which people never have to work for. There are also factors like economic heritage which all of you are familiar with, most success in the world is a result of either good economic heritage or good looks that make people in power share some of it with you for aesthetic purposes. People love stunning people without any rules or requirements. There is 1 exceptional case when you are a genius and invent something special or fraud your way to the top but that is ultra rare.

If you want luxury career you will need to mog with talent, looks or have powerful connections which are produced by economic heritage and/or looks. The people do not allow luxury careers just because others had learnt all formulas or got super diploma from elite school.

If you did not inherit at least 1 of these things - beauty, talent or wealth your chances of succeeding are smaller than finding life in outer space.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, KingCartierrr23, Danish_Retard and 21 others
If you mean success in terms of getting rich I disagree otherwise I agree

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
If you mean success in terms of getting rich I disagree otherwise I agree
it is far easier to get rich if CEO knows someone in charge of luxury employment and they know you may be their son and give you super career based on that, stuff like that happens very often in poor and rich countries. The wealth had been seized and distribute to the currently rich people, and the rich pass it down to their bloodlines and oneitis who got wealth off looks.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A, thecel and 1 other person
First of all people do not appreciate hard work, look at all the plumbers and builders or slaves, they are among most hard-working people on earth. In spite of that, other people shade them or ghost their existence at best. Their wives do not shag them because it turns them off. Becoming rich as a low or middle class person takes much less hard work than fixing sinks every single day or putting bricks in the heat, stop the cope. Hard work is the most lame flex for people who deceive themselves and others.

Your success, in nearly every case, is determined by your heritage which also includes your looks and talent which people never have to work for. There are also factors like economic heritage which all of you are familiar with, most success in the world is a result of either good economic heritage or good looks that make people in power share some of it with you for aesthetic purposes. People love stunning people without any rules or requirements. There is 1 exceptional case when you are a genius and invent something special or fraud your way to the top but that is ultra rare.

If you want luxury career you will need to mog with talent, looks or have powerful connections which are produced by economic heritage and/or looks. The people do not allow luxury careers just because others had learnt all formulas or got super diploma from elite school.

If you did not inherit at least 1 of these things - beauty, talent or wealth your chances of succeeding are smaller than finding life in outer space.
a mcdonald worker hands typed this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 19036 and thecel

Dennis laugh

It's not about how smart you are. It's about how you are smart.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chasing aesthetics, thecel, Deleted member 5892 and 3 others
If you are ugly and sub 100 IQ it's over.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, reputation and thecel
I always see advice that the key to success is being hardworking, constistant and having discipline.

The problem is, if you are low IQ, something out of your control, this will not help at all.

I know some old people who never stopped working there jobs, were never lazy and gave everything. Sadly they are low class with zero connections and not a high IQ so they are destined to live a live as a low class worker.

It's over, your life really is predetermined.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 4946, AngryShortMale and 8 others
I always see advice that the key to success is being hardworking, constistant and having discipline.

The problem is, if you are low IQ, something out of your control, this will not help at all.

I know some old people who never stopped working there jobs, were never lazy and gave everything. Sadly they are low class with zero connections and not a high IQ so they are destined to live a live as a low class worker.

It's over, your life really is predetermined.
Yes, so exploit your advantages if you have any. If not, brainstorm something grand.

First of all people do not appreciate hard work, look at all the plumbers and builders or slaves, they are among most hard-working people on earth. In spite of that, other people shade them or ghost their existence at best. Their wives do not shag them because it turns them off.
I work as a gardener whenever I'm not climbing trees, most of my customers are divorced rich women and those with incompetent husbands that can't do their own yardwork, the amount of mires I get verges on annoying and they consistently try to get in my pants.

most labor workers look like shit, hence why they get no attention, but the combination of labor + good looking physique drives women insane because they think you got it as a result of hard work, you don't actually need to work hard though, they assume it automatically.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, horizontallytall, Crusile and 4 others
I never worked a day in my life
ik,ur theory is truly retarded when applied to on ground.henry ford was one of the most retarded nigga out there and still become successful af.its all about destiny which u cant change unless u rope
all the geniuses of the 18th,19th and 20th cntury were all losers fom todays viewpoint who were just wasted on a random street.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I work as a gardener whenever I'm not climbing trees, most of my customers are divorced rich women and those with incompetent husbands that can't do their own yardwork, the amount of mires I get verges on annoying and they consistently try to get in my pants.

most labor workers look like shit, hence why they get no attention, but the combination of labor + good looking physique drives women insane because they think you got it as a result of hard work, you don't actually need to work hard though, they assume it automatically.
I have great genetics and never got sub10 rating for my face, I can't drive, never worked a day in my life and top women still idolize me for my looks and want to babebux. People will throw internal tantrum at you and external tantrum at me because they cannot swallow the black pill. You life mog them and I life mog you.

• +1
ik,ur theory is truly retarded when applied to on ground.henry ford was one of the most retarded nigga out there and still become successful af.its all about destiny which u cant change unless u rope
all the geniuses of the 18th,19th and 20th cntury were all losers fom todays viewpoint who were just wasted on a random street.
your heritage is your destiny honey

• +1
l
your heritage is your destiny honey
lmaoo,destiny transcends everything,it can be anything,ur intellect,ur cleverness,ur looks,ur money ur luck

• +1
Bullshit

Christopher Rocancurt didn't have much talent and looks, was born in a poverty. He just read some books and started his "carrer". All you need is high analytical thinking and acting. And that can be improved through lobotomy. Muh looks, muh talent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Dystopian
will power is genetic to an extent

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Crusile
will power is genetic to an extent
Brutally for me. Ugly, average IQ, and weak mental/willpower. But I think the weak mental is a byproduct of ldaring on incel forums instead of taking steps to improve my situation.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, horizontallytall, Deleted member 20452 and 1 other person

Can you please stop saying economic heritage and just say nepotism.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Patient A and thecel
Can you please stop saying economic heritage and just say nepotism.
I want all these points to relate to heritage

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Patient A
Low IQ take.

Success stems from multiple different things. It's not always hard work, true. But it can be.
Rich people usually have a much easier time becoming successful. Because they have an advantage.

We are all dealt a set of cards in life. You have to play them right.

To be successful while poor/middle class, you have to work hard, learn, and think. If you are missing one of these, chances are, you will not be super successful. Look at the story of Ben Carson for example. Grew up poor, black, and a trouble maker. His mother and faith changed his life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Tldr. All I have to say is the only people who think are people who don't understand personal finance and basic economics. Wealth is built from supply and demand. That's really it.

Low IQ take.

Success stems from multiple different things. It's not always hard work, true. But it can be.
Rich people usually have a much easier time becoming successful. Because they have an advantage.

To be successful while poor/middle class, you have to work hard, learn, and think. If you are missing one of these, chances are, you will not be super successful. Look at the story of Ben Carson for example. Grew up poor, black, and a trouble maker. His mother and faith changed his life.
Can confirm. Grew up poor. Now I'm making near six figures lol. Can't believe we literally live in the information age yet people are still saying they're oppressed and thinking there's some big fucking agenda that separates poor people from rich people. Everything can be learned from resources online. I started reading personal finance books when I was like 12-14 yos. People will spend hours playing videos games or doing unproductive shit instead of learning some skill that'll actually benefit them.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, horizontallytall and Patient A
Low IQ take.

spawn as an ugly, weak and low IQ subhuman in a shithole and go play it right to prove my high IQ prettyboy card is inferior.

• +1
Can confirm. Grew up poor. Now I'm making near six figures lol. Can't believe we literally live in the information age yet people are still saying they're oppressed and thinking there's some big fucking agenda that separates poor people from rich people. Everything can be learned from resources online. I started reading personal finance books when I was like 12-14 yos. People will spend hours playing videos games or doing unproductive shit instead of learning some skill that'll actually benefit them.
I spend hours playing video games and I have superior life to majority of the people. Anything that does not return on investment can be considered a waste of time at this point.

I spend hours playing video games and I have superior life to majority of the people. Anything that does not return on investment can be considered a waste of time at this point.
Correction: CURRENTLY I spend hours playing video games and I CURRENTLY have a superior life to majority of the people.

Key word, currently. Look at the future dude.

I'm starting to wonder, how is that possible that normies are capable of having carreer in anything in terms of actual thinking. I have few ideas but still, there are lots of contradictions in normies themselves. If they are so psychotic, delusional and stupid (working clearly mostly on instinctual level), how is that even possible that they are able to comprehend any knowledge that requires logical reasoning when they cannot fathom logic on sociopolitcal basis and work mostly on ideologies which require religious faith which normies actually do on lots of matter. For example someone can be a doctor, but yet is religious OR is religious on other topics such us believing in certain virtues - what you should do or not, what is good or not. If not those then they believe in some other ideas or ideologies of how life should work etc. Nevertheless it always ends with using those things for their own egoistical needs which they hide behind good words and I believe they in their psychotic minds actually think they are altruistic, when in fact altruism can't exist since it is illogical. There are people who are studying science yet they talk complete bullshit on other topics ESPECIALLY that ones that include society and politics, because they believe in idee fixe (idea, ideology that is sacred for them and enslaved them). That's why clearly none of them can be intelligent or whatever intelligence is, let's say they are not non-robots nor smart, since they would grasp the schemes of what they and people around them do and how all of that is superficial and clearly nonsensical, since whatever you or someone else does on instinctual level is also idee fixe. Why? Because no matter if you reproduce or not, get high social status or not it still means nothing on universe level. You are just a pawn in one big chess game that thinks going through some rules gets you somewhere, but actually no matter if reproduced or not, both of them will end up dead. By analyzing life, I know life has no vocation and clearly when you go beyond instinctual level and toss to the side sprituality, you see it is all about satysfying your needs to suffer less, and life itself is meaningless, which you can prove through looking at other animals especially bugs. For example you could had have walked out today out of your house and stepped on ant, which concludes in killing it. What was the point of this ant living? None. It just did what DNA told it to do and when it got older, was eaten by predator or killed in accident, it just go onto trash of history and no one cares. Same goes for normies, they are less than me. Why? Since they mostly operate on instinctual level so they are robots enslaved clearly to DNA code that runs sequentially like in computer program. Normal people think what they do is alright, NORMAL - that means acceptable, understandable, since the mental asylum is the size of the Earth so all freaks think alike and understand their madness and when someone is different and actually sees life for what it is, then they think that person is messed up when in fact it is the other way around.
Pokaż mniej

ODPOWIEDZ

Isolated childhood can increase pattern recognition skills and sociopathy which can help hugely