Would you rather have

• Harmonise face

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Striking feature on face

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Which one is more important IRL outside of PSL sphere?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
harmony and its not close

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing
Good harmony requires at least one striking feature. So it's a dud question.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry and rubberduck
this forum overates muh hunter eyes, muh bones, muh crazy jaw and underrates facial averageness and harmony

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
Good harmony requires at least one striking feature. So it's a dud question.
With good harmony but no striking feature, just facial averageness would put a person into mid-high htn.

But good harmony with one or two atriking features would make you Chad or PSL god.

this forum overates muh hunter eyes, muh bones, muh crazy jaw and underrates facial averageness and harmony

Which is why @WishIwasChico is a good example of

• +1
With good harmony but no striking feature, just facial averageness would put a person into mid-high htn.

But good harmony with one or two atriking features would make you Chad or PSL god.

Good harmony without even one striking feature would mean one would need good pheno.

Show me a man with good harmony and not one striking feature. Even semi-striking.

I guarantee you you can't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 51465, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Harmony is more important for general attractiveness, being treated well, having easier time finding relationships etc
But striking feature maybe if you want to be a model

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Good harmony without even one striking feature would mean one would need good pheno.

Show me a man with good harmony and not one striking feature. Even semi-striking.

This is retarded do you even know what harmony is? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
which striking feature?

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and MakinItHappen
This is retarded do you even know what harmony is? jfl

Show me one person with harmony that lacks a single striking feature and I guarantee you they won't be higher than MTN.

If it's a girl you use they cannot be wearing makeup.

retarded question

@Xangsane @Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @the BULL @ConfusedBolivian @Orc

• +1
Facial harmony + good bone structure + lean will most likely mean HTN if hair, teeth and skin are decent too.

Facial harmony + good bone structure + lean will most likely mean HTN if hair, teeth and skin are decent too.

Good bone-structure = Striking features

Cheekbones that project and high set = Striking

To be htn

Good harmony and good soft features are more than enough, with good bone and frame you sould be chadlite.

Most guys and girls are low-mtn and low-mtb IRL.

To be htn

Good harmony and good soft features are more than enough, with good bone and frame you sould be chadlite.

With good soft features it implies you have something striking. Same with bone and frame.

None of what you've said is facial averageness. Facial averageness may makeup the framework to the face, but the face still has some striking aspects to it. Otherwise it would just be plain.

Good harmony / facial averageness but not a single striking feature

MTN

(Exclude lack of head hair)

To be htn

Yeah my bone structure + jaw are my biggest strengths tbh. I'm borderline obese but still have faintly pronounced cheekbones and hollow cheek. I'm trying lose it but it will take a while jfl

You clearly don’t understand harmony at all

The guy in the pic has nothing harmonious

You clearly don't understand facial averageness at all.

Define the term: Facial averageness. Go. I put dick on it you don't get it. Even with Google.

Harmony occurs when your FEATURES sync together well to makeup one face.

Is a bunch of average features that sync together well to makeup one face a HTN face?

I'm not sure.