Would you say extremely long eyelashes can be considered a striking feature?

xeqri

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
You never really see those kind of eyelashes irl, at least I have never seen someone with such long eyelashes irl, It’s extremely rare and probably only possible if you already have good lashes and then you use latisse unless you just have it naturally.

It definitely attracts a lot of attention in the face imo, I’d consider it a striking feature

Attachments

• IMG_1946.jpeg
    IMG_1946.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1947.jpeg
    IMG_1947.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: bndar.337
Obviously it’s also a combination of having really dark and thick lashes

ye

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Yeah, especially when blinking.

Only if you look decent. I saw a guy with super thick eyebrows/lashes today but he's LTN or low MTN at best and nobody would call them striking

• +1
Reactions: AySab and xeqri
You never really see those kind of eyelashes irl, at least I have never seen someone with such long eyelashes irl, It’s extremely rare and probably only possible if you already have good lashes and then you use latisse unless you just have it naturally.

It definitely attracts a lot of attention in the face imo, I’d consider it a striking feature
yes, i have the same lashes as Zayn and they improve the eye area so much its really an amazing feature

• +1
Reactions: AySab and LowTierVitoBss

Dd vitobasso 15
Dd vitobasso 03 683x1024

Top tier :feelsohh:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, AySab, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
yes, i have the same lashes as Zayn and they improve the eye area so much its really an amazing feature
Same, my eyelashes got complimented so many times it's crazy

Thanking dad everyday:feelsez:🙏

• +1
Reactions: prince_
yes @<6PSLcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel