Harsh reality of gymmaxxing.

D

Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
The truth is in 95% of cases.... YOU. MUST. BULK.

I’ve seen a lot of comments on this forum along the lines of “muh bulking orge gymcelling is a looksmin”

And yes, no fucking shit. But guys if you want to actually gain muscle without using crazy amount of gear you MUST eat in a caloric surplus over a long period of time. Your body needs the fuel and calories to actually gain muscle for most people (once again, unless elite genes)

Bulking is a short term looksmin but is absolutely crucial if you want to run body game on OLD or Clubbing. Bulk and then cut to reveal gains and maximise facial aesthetics.

Do not try and recomp or do muh super lean bulk, I tried these and all I did was hold my self back, worst decision of my gymmaxxing thus far.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, RoyaleWithCheese, kuroro and 35 others
tagging gymmaxxers

@5.5psl @Kebab Master @Reformed @igbekele007 @Moggable @EasyMan875 @looksseg @KING REIDYZ @deNNN

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, KING REIDYZ, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
I've gotten good muscle growth while being on a calorie deficit. As long you've got the right nutrients and protein it's not a problem to gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Agendum, garoupilled_ and 11 others
Yeah but it really fuckin sucks during the bulking faze and in the end for what, to look like you're barely working out

Real looksmax for body are PEDs, it's a literall cheat code

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, mug, Yerico7 and 7 others

or just have these genes + roid

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 27472
Body recomp is always a joke ( even on steroids ) forget doing it as a natty .
Bulk and cut are the only 2 ways .

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, TheDragon, SubSigma and 8 others
no one gets big without losing their abs a few times, you won't even cap out your beginner gains if you want to stay lean.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 23778, Razorium and 7 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and 5.5psl
I've gotten good muscle growth while being on a calorie deficit. As long you've got the right nutrients and protein it's not a problem to gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously.
Sure you gained some muscle, but that was mostly newbie gains and better definition, for the long run, if you plan to stay natty, you need to bulk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, ROTTING, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Giorgio, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
Sure you gained some muscle, but that was mostly newbie gains and better definition, for the long run, if you plan to stay natty, you need to bulk
110%. In *most* cases guys won’t get a legit physique that is visible in a shirt without bulking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, ROTTING, rooman and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 23778, rooman and 1 other person
its just for beginners

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I think in my case I don't even need to cut, bulk is enough but I have to give my maximum and eat a lot of calories/protein, for 3-4 months before resting the body a bit

• +1
Reactions: rooman, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 27472
I think in my case I don't even need to cut, bulk is enough but I have to give my maximum and eat a lot of calories/protein, for 3-4 months before resting the body a bit
Good luck, btw do you remember when we had that debate about gymmaxxing and I was trying to convince u it was legit now ur a believer lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, 5.5psl, BoredPrince and 2 others
Idk, I've had great results over the 6 months that I've gone. I'm at the point where I mostly go to the gym in order to maintain. After a certain point physique switches from the female gaze to the male gaze.

At what point do you think I need to bulk?

Good luck, btw do you remember when we had that debate about gymmaxxing and I was trying to convince u it was legit now ur a believer lol
I was dumb as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, garoupilled_ and Deleted member 27472
unless you dont dirty bulk bulking wont hurt you that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
lean bulk everything else is over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, TakaTeo and Deleted member 27472

I’ve seen a lot of comments on this forum along the lines of “muh bulking orge gymcelling is a looksmin”

And yes, no fucking shit. But guys if you want to actually gain muscle without using crazy amount of gear you MUST eat in a caloric surplus over a long period of time. Your body needs the fuel and calories to actually gain muscle for most people (once again, unless elite genes)

Bulking is a short term looksmin but is absolutely crucial if you want to run body game on OLD or Clubbing. Bulk and then cut to reveal gains and maximise facial aesthetics.

Do not try and recomp or do muh super lean bulk, I tried these and all I did was hold my self back, worst decision of my gymmaxxing thus far.
Auschwitzmaxxing is law. It ascended @Anstrum95

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 28691
What Hamza would say

@Blackgymmax can’t even help these guys. You and Arborist the best physiques on this forum preach to bulk and these idiots still disagree OVER for them

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Reformed and Blackgymmax
People are too pussy to bulk because their face will look a bit worse lul

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, SubSigma, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others
People are too pussy to bulk because their face will look a bit worse lul
Bro Gandy slays without bulking and PEDS cause they are cope

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Bro Gandy slays without bulking and PEDS cause they are cope
Nobody even knows if Gandy ever bulked or not. Also he has super strong bones so evencif he bulks up to 17 18% he will look moderately chiseled

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ROTTING, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
Nobody even knows if Gandy ever bulked or not. Also he has super strong bones so evencif he bulks up to 17 18% he will look moderately chiseled
yea I was jk lol. that man is a god

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Blackgymmax
Yeah brutal but is lean bulk really that bad

Gotta stay down for the come up fr

• +1
gain 1kg/month and ur chillin

• +1
this isnt even the harsh truth

the REAL HARSH TRUTH is you can max out ur body just to still look shitty if u dont have the insertions/height

imagine years of gymmaxxing thinking ur gnna ascend just to look like shit shritless anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 27472
been bulking for the last 6-7 months👺

• +1
this isnt even the harsh truth

the REAL HARSH TRUTH is you can max out ur body just to still look shitty if u dont have the insertions/height

imagine years of gymmaxxing thinking ur gnna ascend just to look like shit shritless anyway
jacked = 1 pts smv
jacked and tall / frame = 2 pts smv
jacked and good frame and height = 3 pts smv

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King that's it right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Vain786
Would rather just eat in a slight surplus.

Fuck stuffing my face with shit food that makes my mood worse and face look worse.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Sprinkles and KING REIDYZ

Tbh it’s all about genes at this point

eirher you have elite genes or you roid

• +1
Yeah but it really fuckin sucks during the bulking faze and in the end for what, to look like you're barely working out

Real looksmax for body are PEDs, it's a literall cheat code
Tbh we should do sacrifice to succeed

• +1

Is the roi worth it tho? You already feel disgusted by yourself in the mirror will gaining fat for extra muscle help u? Probably not, but I ageee you can’t build something out of nothing if u want to be 70kg 10% bf and ur 60kg 10% bf you need too gain weight no shit where the fuck is mass gonna from from air?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Dirty bulking?

jacked = 1 pts smv
jacked and tall / frame = 2 pts smv
jacked and good frame and height = 3 pts smv

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King that's it right?
+2 at the very most

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
It's all fun n games dirty bulking with the cookies, cake, and pizza until it's nightmare mode trying to cut.

Idk, I've had great results over the 6 months that I've gone. I'm at the point where I mostly go to the gym in order to maintain. After a certain point physique switches from the female gaze to the male gaze.

At what point do you think I need to bulk?
When you stop getting gains

But if you do manage to cut back down to ten percent and you lifted hard for muscle the gains are quite nice. This is coming from a recovering dirty bulker.

Tbh just roid guys

• +1
But if you do manage to cut back down to ten percent and you lifted hard for muscle the gains are quite nice. This is coming from a recovering dirty bulker.
How did you propelr cut my man ?

Right now I'm living off of tuna puches ad protein shakes and quitting junk food is like quitting hard drugs. Plus I have to be super organized with my diet

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Yes it's the truth. Bulking is how every big dude got big and he only got the benefits of it when he cut.

Without bulking you don't mog. Everything is an investment.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 27472 and JawMogger
How did you propelr cut my man ?
I bulked to 230. Got fat. Then when I cut I restrained my caloric intake to 1200 daily and only ate foods that gave me my daily macros. Especially protein needed to keep the muscle I gained while I cut. No junk food. Eventually I got back down to 195-200 at ten percent bodyfat and I gained new muscles while keeping abs

just get to 100kg bro

cope thread, either roid or stay as lean as possible. bulk is a meme

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Prince88 and ArcticStorm