Harsh reality of gymmaxxing.

And lifted heavy.

just get to 100kg bro

cope thread, either roid or stay as lean as possible. bulk is a meme
I agree , Bulking is a meme JFL
Leanmaxxing All The Way

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I also ate the same thing everyday for a few months.

Yes it's the truth. Bulking is how every big dude got big and he only got the benefits of it when he cut.

Without bulking you don't mog. Everything is an investment.
People are too impatient. Attaining a good physique takes years and yes, to gain muscle you have to bulk and be bloated for a few months boo hoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
just get to 100kg bro

cope thread, either roid or stay as lean as possible. bulk is a meme
Not a meme if you aren’t a LOOKSMAXXER or have very good bones tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
BUT then again I had somewhat gifted genes for bodybuilding. I'm a natural ectomorph and had a six pack since kindergarten.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
People are too impatient. Attaining a good physique takes years and yes, to gain muscle you have to bulk and be bloated for a few months boo hoo

I don't really blame them. I get insanely ugly facially when I bulk because my face holds a ton of water and building muscle is so insanely slow that the pain of looking in the mirror is actually worse than the immediate benefit of a microscopic amount of muscle gained.

Bulking is terrible but it's a necessary evil if you want to look sick.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TheDragon, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
I don't really blame them. I get insanely ugly facially when I bulk because my face holds a ton of water and building muscle is so insanely slow that the pain of looking in the mirror is actually worse than the immediate benefit of a microscopic amount of muscle gained.

One truly has to master the art of weight loss when it comes to the bulk and cut game.

Actually, do not dirty bulking! Try clean bulking first! Even if you have to be anal with the process. As far as Clean eating just add delicious items in your recipes to make you look forward to staying on the diet.

Overly neurotic or BDD if you can't mentally handle being temporarily bloated

if you aren't roiding in 2023 what are you even doing with your life. natty lifting is top 3 copes of all time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 27472
@loksr says size is cope I think he knows the most about attracting girls of all the people on the forum
also run this thread by @Seth Walsh another bad bitch grabbing expert
if they agree with what you said then i'll consider otherwise ill stay 5% bodyfat and have my figthclub pitt body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Finally a thread worth looking at. In reality it is vital to focus exclusively on ONE GOAL AT A TIME.

Even hardcore roiders who can recomp prefer not to do so. Why? Because it's slow and inefficient. It's better to focus on one goal at a time.

• +1
Bulking is for bad genetics

@loksr says size is cope I think he knows the most about attracting girls of all the people on the forum
also run this thread by @Seth Walsh another bad bitch grabbing expert
if they agree with what you said then i'll consider otherwise ill stay 5% bodyfat and have my figthclub pitt body
Shut up you baiting "NIGGER"

I never mentioned muh Brad Pitt fight club. Going gym isn't cope. I simply post what girls are attracted to, of course I'm gonna get coping ogres, mascmaxcelmaxxers and other delusional copers in my threads. Your loss if you didn't have size to begin with and need to bulk.

Go to the gym to have a good physique and don't take steroids. If you can't get a good physique without roiding then you've bad physique genetics. Bear in mind the tenants.

1. There is no gym for your face
  2. There is no gym for your height

Bulking is for bad genetics
The opposite, I couldn't bulk for years because of acne, some 4 months ago when I became better and started eating more, gains followed linearly, didn't even increase body fat.
Clean bulk (non-processed foods) and make sure you eat around 2g protein/kg of body weight, vitamins, minerals and fats
I even trained less and still got results.

If you are low % body fat, training and not getting fat, you are not eating enough and as a result your progress is suboptimal or non-existent. That is it.

If you can't get a good physique without roiding then you've bad physique genetics. Bear in mind the tenants.
You can get a good body naturally but that requires going on a serious bulk for most people but because of guys like you men are now scared to take a short term hit in aesthetics by bulking causing them to never be able to get a good body in the long run.

the advice should be to like commit to a serious bulk for 1 to 2 years max, even if that means losing your 6 pack and getting a chubby face, while focusing on increasing your strength on all your lifts then gradually cut down to 8-12% bodyfat range then they can maintain that size for a long time
you need to make that short term sacrifice for the long term gain
There is no gym for your face
there is, it's called mewing chewing and leaning down beyond that there is surgical options
There is no gym for your height
lifts and LL for the giga short

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and JawMogger
@Blackgymmax can’t even help these guys. You and Arborist the best physiques on this forum preach to bulk and these idiots still disagree OVER for them
Nigga I'm 'bulking' cuz I'm actually underweight for my height. You don't have to be in a caloric surplus to build muscle.

Btw while @'ing @Arborist makes sense, @'ing a gear user like @Blackgymmax is retarded. In a cycle, you have to 'bulk' anyway. Every single calorie you consume generates more muscle because of inhuman t-levels. Also, I never saw the pics of @Arborist in his peak bulk, but I don't think he would look bloated like the people who bulk with disgusting foods.

What I’m about to say is water but

Do not follow this advice if you are obese. Lol

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and Deleted member 27472
Overly neurotic or BDD if you can't mentally handle being temporarily bloated

No.

I just don't like being ugly, because i have an obsession with being the best version of myself. If you like being ugly that's not a sign of strength, although you surely think it is.

I don’t get how ppl can bulk and eat so much

i don’t like to eat so I eat small meals and just stay lean

im 130 lb

100%. See too many absolute fuckin dyelfags saying muh lean bulk of a small 200 calorie surplus for go knows how many months just to put on the smallest fuckin amount of muscle and still fat too.

Eat big to get big. And if your not getting big eating big, you’re not eating enough.

had some skinny small kid in my school who weighs like 60kgish and is like 5'6 ask me how to put on weight and get big since he’s getting weight mogged by his girl (jfl so fuckin brutal man) and can’t put on weight no matter what he eats. Turns out he skips breakfast and has a inconsistent diet of junk. Guy couldn’t believe to get to around my size (200 lean @ 6ft) I had to eat 4500-5000 cals a day with half a kilo of meat too.

• +1
Reactions: mug, 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
100%. See too many absolute fuckin dyelfags saying muh lean bulk of a small 200 calorie surplus for go knows how many months just to put on the smallest fuckin amount of muscle and still fat too.

Eat big to get big. And if your not getting big eating big, you’re not eating enough.

had some skinny small kid in my school who weighs like 60kgish and is like 5'6 ask me how to put on weight and get big since he’s getting weight mogged by his girl (jfl so fuckin brutal man) and can’t put on weight no matter what he eats. Turns out he skips breakfast and has a inconsistent diet of junk. Guy couldn’t believe to get to around my size (200 lean @ 6ft) I had to eat 4500-5000 cals a day with half a kilo of meat too.
Yeah bro it’s a absolute joke. I make this post and BGM, Arborist and all the guys with legit physiques on here agree but there’s still DYEL retards saying muh 200 surplus and all that shit. These guys won’t even accept help lol

• +1
Reactions: mug and 5.5psl
jacked = 1 pts smv
jacked and tall / frame = 2 pts smv
jacked and good frame and height = 3 pts smv

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King that's it right?
No
Height , physique , frame do help but add at Max 2 points .
Face is also giga important

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 27472
if i bulk and put on 10 lbs of muscle then it will be easier for me to stay lean once I have that muscle cause I can eat more, right?

• +1
No
Height , physique , frame do help but add at Max 2 points .
Face is also giga important
Ok? not said otherwise

The opposite, I couldn't bulk for years because of acne, some 4 months ago when I became better and started eating more, gains followed linearly, didn't even increase body fat.
Clean bulk (non-processed foods) and make sure you eat around 2g protein/kg of body weight, vitamins, minerals and fats
I even trained less and still got results.

If you are low % body fat, training and not getting fat, you are not eating enough and as a result your progress is suboptimal or non-existent. That is it.
I gain muscle easily without a bulk and almost never hit plateu, only on certain exercises
Also after 1.3g protein /kg bw it starts being diminishing returns

The truth is in 95% of cases.... YOU. MUST. BULK.

I’ve seen a lot of comments on this forum along the lines of “muh bulking orge gymcelling is a looksmin”

And yes, no fucking shit. But guys if you want to actually gain muscle without using crazy amount of gear you MUST eat in a caloric surplus over a long period of time. Your body needs the fuel and calories to actually gain muscle for most people (once again, unless elite genes)

Bulking is a short term looksmin but is absolutely crucial if you want to run body game on OLD or Clubbing. Bulk and then cut to reveal gains and maximise facial aesthetics.

Do not try and recomp or do muh super lean bulk, I tried these and all I did was hold my self back, worst decision of my gymmaxxing thus far.
Bulking isn’t short term though u have to do it for ages

• +1

I’ve seen a lot of comments on this forum along the lines of “muh bulking orge gymcelling is a looksmin”

And yes, no fucking shit. But guys if you want to actually gain muscle without using crazy amount of gear you MUST eat in a caloric surplus over a long period of time. Your body needs the fuel and calories to actually gain muscle for most people (once again, unless elite genes)

Bulking is a short term looksmin but is absolutely crucial if you want to run body game on OLD or Clubbing. Bulk and then cut to reveal gains and maximise facial aesthetics.

Do not try and recomp or do muh super lean bulk, I tried these and all I did was hold my self back, worst decision of my gymmaxxing thus far.
I always did constant bulking my whole life, but I always had very high metabolism. I don’t know about other people

I know that is crucial to eat huge amount of protein per day

Yes it's the truth. Bulking is how every big dude got big and he only got the benefits of it when he cut.

Without bulking you don't mog. Everything is an investment.
Bulking builds that thick bone density make you look big in shirts

You can get a good body naturally but that requires going on a serious bulk for most people but because of guys like you men are now scared to take a short term hit in aesthetics by bulking causing them to never be able to get a good body in the long run.

the advice should be to like commit to a serious bulk for 1 to 2 years max, even if that means losing your 6 pack and getting a chubby face, while focusing on increasing your strength on all your lifts then gradually cut down to 8-12% bodyfat range then they can maintain that size for a long time
you need to make that short term sacrifice for the long term gain

there is, it's called mewing chewing and leaning down beyond that there is surgical options

lifts and LL for the giga short

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
good luck with having fat face

Bulking is roider terminology. Natties shouldn't bulk especially not novice natties because natties cannot make any use of the extra calories and a novice will not have the nutritional knowledge to eat the right things and will just bulk on empty calories.

For natties gym progression should determine your calories. Start at maintenance calories and then ask yourself are you gaining strength fairly consistently? Then keep calories the same. If strength stagnates increase calories via animal protein slightly. Avoid chasing scale weight, wanting to weigh more out of ego tempts lifters into dreamerbulking (often lifters just want to weigh 200lbs and will eat anything to get there). Just lift with discipline and consistency and eat the minimum necessary calories to support your progress.

Most of the novice improvements in the first year are down to hormonal adaptations anyway, not caloric surplus. Your body composition set point is determined by your hormones which in turns comes down to just lifting and improving nutrient quality.

Lmao just bulka and cut weight non stop and age yourself in warpseed theory. Bodybuilders are so retarded. You claim to be about health,but there is nothing healthy about stuffing your face and then cutting for "muscle gains".

what does this prove? he clearly needs lower third surgical procedures and the gym won't interfere with that, the two are not mutually exclusive mate
I know, I'm just joking. I'm pro gym btw

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
I haven’t been to the gym in 2 months lol