Has any variation of LeFort/BSSO/Bimax ever produced hunter eyes?

kilgrave

kilgrave

Consultant
Title

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Gaia262
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and MentalistKebab
серый момент

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and stuckneworleans
Lefort 3 for hunter eyes

My apologies. It now dawns on me that I'm in the presence of PSL veterans...those with logged activity spanning months (between the two of them). I shall now retreat in shame.
nigga you literally asked if bsso or lefort can give you hunter eyes
Adln6eXy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Since movement of a bone making up a portion of the eye orbital could never effect the eye area. You're right, ridiculous.

Impressive response time, btw.
bsso part of the eye orbital 🤪

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
My apologies. It now dawns on me that I'm in the presence of PSL veterans...those with logged activity spanning months (between the two of them). I shall now retreat in shame.
greycel moment

Don't listen to these retards. A lot of the high iq members have left who could properly answer your question.

Yes the bimax does have an impact on the eye area and makes it more attractive.

The eyes are an indicator of good development so a better craniofacial base is a prerequisite.

Screenshot 20200629 161434 Chrome

Screenshot 20200629 161446 Chrome

C4wih68rau66

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kilgrave, Adreyan and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Don't listen to these retards. A lot of the high iq members have left who could properly answer your question.

Yes the bimax does have an impact on the eye area and makes it more attractive.

The eyes are an indicator of good development so a better craniofacial base is a prerequisite.

View attachment 486528

View attachment 486530

View attachment 486531

Yes, they're becoming a task to wade through.

Great ascensions indeed, though the reduction in scleral show is somewhat subtle. Any idea of the exact anatomical change that is occurring in the eye area with regard to change in craniofacial base? Guessing some improvement in undereye support, but not sure of the mechanism.

• +1
Yes, they're becoming a task to wade through.

Great ascensions indeed, though the reduction in scleral show is somewhat subtle. Any idea of the exact anatomical change that is occurring in the eye area with regard to change in craniofacial base? Guessing some improvement in undereye support, but not sure of the mechanism.

Its a phenomenon that I have noticed but I to don't know the anatomical changes. it's something to do with the movement of the maxilla, especially projected forward.

@reptiles do you know?

Its a phenomenon that I have noticed but I to don't know the anatomical changes. it's something to do with the movement of the maxilla, especially projected forward.

@reptiles do you know?

Depends on the lefort tbqh 3 can do a major change to the under eye area but hunterish eyes is really dependent on how deep aet your eyes are the while lefort helps your gonna probably need to insert implants into your eye brow section also you need brow ridge implants.

Also the mm projection is important

• +1
Reactions: kilgrave
Depends on the lefort tbqh 3 can do a major change to the under eye area but hunterish eyes is really dependent on how deep aet your eyes are the while lefort helps your gonna probably need to insert implants into your eye brow section also you need brow ridge implants.

Also the mm projection is important

its more of the lefort 1 and BSSO how this impacts the eye area, you can see it becomes much more deepset and well supported in the before afters (I don't know the exact terms) so need to know how the standard bimax gives this.

I think its more towards the maxilla projection. with rotation possibly? that allows the eyes to be better supported?

(see the above pics)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kilgrave
its more of the lefort 1 and BSSO how this impacts the eye area, you can see it becomes much more deepset and well supported in the before afters (I don't know the exact terms) so need to know how the standard bimax gives this.

I think its more towards the maxilla projection. with rotation possibly? that allows the eyes to be better supported?

(see the above pics)

My best guess is moving the mandible moves the the rest off the face and since these surgeries are used in conjuction with ccw it moves the entire face with it creating a depper set look

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel, Gaia262 and Deleted member 4430

(see the above pics)
My best guess is moving the mandible moves the the rest off the face and since these surgeries are used in conjuction with ccw it moves the entire face with it creating a depper set look

I've seen great results with LF3 used in conjunction with the RED device post-op, but I wonder about the impact of high LF1/2 cuts as well. Barring the Eastern block, I don't see a surgeon willing to peel my face off anyway. If I can at least articulate, however, I may have a fighting chance of getting what I want.

• +1