Has anybody ever asked a PSL god if they chewed hard foods and/or mewed while they were growing up?

W

Willum Peturus

Bronze
As is known, chewing harder foods during childhood is associated with correct tongue posture (referred to as mewing, even tho mewing is not only about tongue posture) and improved craniofacial development. If a population (like us humans) switches to much softer and processed foods, craniofacial development will be impaired in the vast majority of the population. I heard somewhere that 95% of people nowadays require braces and had impaired craniofacial development, which used to be about zero.

But, are most PSL gods part of the 5% who had correct craniofacial development, or are they raised by parents who by chance fed them harder foods during their childhood? Has anybody asked them the question in the title? If yes, how did they respond?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, humanoidsub7, cytoplasm and 1 other person
Just asked told me to tell you to kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, IBlamePhaggots, Descender and 8 others
As is known, chewing harder foods during childhood is associated with correct tongue posture (referred to as mewing, even tho mewing is not only about tongue posture) and improved craniofacial development. If a population (like us humans) switches to much softer and processed foods, craniofacial development will be impaired in the vast majority of the population. I heard somewhere that 95% of people nowadays require braces and had impaired craniofacial development, which used to be about zero.

But, are most PSL gods part of the 5% who had correct craniofacial development, or are they raised by parents who by chance fed them harder foods during their childhood? Has anybody asked them the question in the title? If yes, how did they respond?
nurture is fundamental. genetics don't really mean shit. every psl god definitely grew up eating hard foods and having good nutrition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, humanoidsub7, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
nurture is fundamental. genetics don't really mean shit. every psl god definitely grew up eating hard foods and having good nutrition.
Keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: redmaxx, humanoidsub7, penispilled and 3 others
Users found an old picture of Barrett, where he had around 4 extractions before the age of 17. Ramirez also had notoriously bad teeth.

Genetics can overcome nurture. It's more like bad nurture will just fuck up someone with average genetics.

Not all of them have correct craniofacial development, the most obvious example that people use is Sean O'pry.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman, humanoidsub7 and penispilled
they didn't, most of them are down-grown.

they do tend to come from rural-ish backgrounds, where they ate whole foods, they are seldom from urban sprawls where everything is ultra processed and soft.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, penispilled and BloodClot
I highly doubt they did anything special, they just got lucky with genes.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and penispilled
Yeah, you would have been a psl god had you chewed hard during your childhood, tbh

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Miniskull and St.TikTokcel
no bro it's just genetic

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, humanoidsub7 and penispilled
Yeah, you would have been a psl god had you chewed hard during your childhood, tbh
O'Pry was thumbpulling in the womb for his eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, lilith, sportsmogger and 4 others
every psl god definitely grew up eating hard foods and having good nutrition.
Yeah ramirez and his cola cereal diet definetely prove your point. Idiot

Users found an old picture of Barrett, where he had around 4 extractions before the age of 17. Ramirez also had notoriously bad teeth.

Genetics can overcome nurture. It's more like bad nurture will just fuck up someone with average genetics.

Not all of them have correct craniofacial development, the most obvious example that people use is Sean O'pry.
in what ways is sean o pry downgrown?

i agree forgive me for not specifying. chad can solely be chad based on his genetics. and genetics are important. yet in regards to ops questions it is a blend of good nutrition and craniofacial development from nurturing that will ultimately ascend them to psl godhood. genetics is the foundation.

jfl barrett had extractions holy fuck all those subhumanz that say braces and extractions destroy structure are smoking unholy amounts of copium

• +1
Reactions: Dxdgy and penispilled
jfl barrett had extractions holy fuck all those subhumanz that say braces and extractions destroy structure are smoking unholy amounts of copium
BS. braces and extractions DO destroy facial structure but barett's genetics overcomes them

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Why is his forehead so big
all babies tend to have huge foreheads.
in what ways is sean o pry downgrown?
135~ degree gonial angle, something you usually see in women.

it elongates his face though so it turned out to be positive.
I had 8 extractions and my jaw is still comically overgrown.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and penispilled

Proof?

And to all the environment guys, stop the cope, most of them had a pretty normal development, nothing insane except for Barrett. They didn't have top tier cromagnon diet or anything else.
Just accept the truth, when they were concieved, their genetic material made them
Bell Curve Graph 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, penispilled and lilith

i have braces now with 4 extractions. unironically promoted maxilla to move upward giving me a more defined malar area. and my jaw is much more structured. muh could be puberty but i hate these larpers trying to excuse their subhuman genes and blaming metal that actually helps your aesthetics.

i have braces now with 4 extractions. unironically promoted maxilla to move upward giving me a more defined malar area. and my jaw is much more structured. muh could be puberty but i hate these larpers trying to excuse their subhuman genes and blaming metal that actually helps your aesthetics.
they blame their dentists as if having shit teeth wouldn't be a failo.

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926

I also have a 135 degree gonial angle but it helped me, cause if it was 115, I'd have SFS

I also have a 135 degree gonial angle but it helped me, cause if it was 115, I'd have SFS
it's like that for a lot of models.

they don't have real tall/dolichocephalic skulls, they've just got elongated faces due to downgrowth.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
mike mew had "correct development" and still never looked good tbh

I did (I’m a PSL god)

one ngga = all ngga"s

Stupid nggaa agoo kyss

mike mew had "correct development" and still never looked good tbh
he doesnt have the best features but look at his bones

Proof?

And to all the environment guys, stop the cope, most of them had a pretty normal development, nothing insane except for Barrett. They didn't have top tier cromagnon diet or anything else.
Just accept the truth, when they were concieved, their genetic material made them View attachment 2536623
How do you know Barrett’s development insane

Source for this, from him?

Qoves interviewed a male model and they asked about mewing, and he did indeed have his tongue on the roof of his mouth since young. It wasn't like he was actually trying to mew, rather that's where his tongue is subconciously

Also if look at a video of Hernan Drago eating he bites down super strong

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Qoves interviewed a male model and they asked about mewing, and he did indeed have his tongue on the roof of his mouth since young. It wasn't like he was actually trying to mew, rather that's where his tongue is subconciously

Also if look at a video of Hernan Drago eating he bites down super strong
even more proof that mewing is the natural tongue posture. did you know that there are references to 'letting the tongue cleave to the roof of the mouth' in the bible?

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus