Has anybody tried subliminals?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Tbh I was skeptical at first but lots of people in the comments say it works and I do believe in the power of positive thought

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, itorroella9, Yuya Moggershima and 18 others
Yes and now this slut is milking my dick

AhnEunjinfull162506

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayercel, thecel, Hades and 4 others
Yes i got my green eyes like that

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and St. Wristcel
Tbh I was skeptical at first but lots of people in the comments say it works and I do believe in the power of positive thought

Yes, subliminals work but only if you have extreme patients & persistence. How to make your desired subliminal work 101:

- Drink lots of water, because your brain is accepting affirmations which create new neural patterns.
- Learn how to detach & focus on the desired subliminal.

- Be extremely persistent & serious about the subliminal of your choosing.

- Be extremely cautious because some YouTubers may put negative affirmations in their subliminals.

Most subliminals are downloadable, & good luck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, Treasure223 and 23 others
subliminals gave me a 9 inch dick, they gave me square orbitals, they put a roof over my head, food on the table, money in my pocket, subliminals saved my life

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alexanderr, Hades and 13 others
yea thats how I got my 8 inch cock. it used to be 4 inches. I used this sublimal:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hades, Subhuman Philtrum and 6 others
I went to sleep yesterday listening to a height subliminal and I woke up 6’5

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 7313 and RecessedPrettyboy

@Thongmaster told me he used to listen to this subliminal twice a day, i believe he has reached an ascension of sorts by listening to it.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 7866 and 11 others

@Thongmaster told me he used to listen to this subliminal twice a day, i believe he has reached an ascension of sorts by listening to it.

Lmao im dying

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Tenshi and RecessedPrettyboy

brutal dogpill and subliminal pill

Yes, subliminals work but only if you have extreme patients & persistence. How to make your desired subliminal work 101:

- Drink lots of water, because your brain is accepting affirmations which create new neural patterns.

- Be extremely cautious because some YouTubers may put negative affirmations in their subliminals.

IDK why people are JFL'ing my thread when there's literally evidence that subliminals work.

• Woah
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7313
Yes. Low IQ if you think otherwise. I listen to subliminal 24/7. They morphed my facial bones including my jaw and browbridge, increased my neck circumference 3 inches and decompressed my prey eyes.

JFL NO YOU FUCKING CUCKS, STOP THE COPE

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Holy fuck it’s over for this forum ngl. I’m gonna sleep now hope I die tbh

my sister listens to subliminals :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6128
Trust me it’s cope. All the results are either from puberty,weightloss, angles or lighting. The testimonials in the comment section sound real but the pictures and tangible proof is just not valid.

Biggest cope in history it makes you gay

This topic tiptoes supernatural shit, but many testimonials says legit. I mean, it wouldnt hurt to just go to sleep with sublims on. Most of them are peaceful nature sounds. Though if legit, be careful of the reptilian frequencies that the elite embed in these. If sublims are real, then reptile shadow govt is also.

This topic tiptoes supernatural shit, but many testimonials says legit. I mean, it wouldnt hurt to just go to sleep with sublims on. Most of them are peaceful nature sounds. Though if legit, be careful of the reptilian frequencies that the elite embed in these. If sublims are real, then reptile shadow govt is also.
I mean shit like better mindset for money or confidence or whatever might work but most of those are probably made by retarded pajeets who have no clue wtf they're doing. the rest is giga cringe bullshit

ill try it out for a year see how it works out
pray for a nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
JFL just try it u have nothing to lose

I’d rather pray to Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

there’s something called 5g subliminals that you listen to when you sleep and it’s supposed to work in a different way then cope youtube subliminals to reprogram your subconscious mind. There are free ones on this website for self confidence but i’m waiting to use it so i can’t say if it works
Absolute self confidence

there’s something called 5g subliminals that you listen to when you sleep and it’s supposed to work in a different way then cope youtube subliminals to reprogram your subconscious mind. There are free ones on this website for self confidence but i’m waiting to use it so i can’t say if it works
Absolute self confidence
you will catch jew disease with it
not worth it

thats a good start
you need jaw width and you will be ascended
yours eye area is good tbhtbh
is mse enough for jaw width?

Imagine seriously thinking something like this will work.

try to do a non distorted pic from like 2-3 feet away
measure fhwr and tell me whats the ratio
i don’t know how to measure it honestly but estimating it looks pretty low around 1.60

Subliminals are a coping mechanism. Lol. I find it amusing how we humans keep coming up with this shit. Same thing with religion.

I listen to 528hz

If IT was that simple...