Has Anyone Actually Injected DSIP?

updates, fellow ERiksen
Sleep is better while on it, erections are better too though I only had 2mg and used it on and off mostly so like 2-3x a week

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 6272
Sleep is better while on it, erections are better too though I only had 2mg and used it on and off mostly so like 2-3x a week
but you did no Blood test, did you?
Also, do you fall asleep better or is the sleep it self better ?

but you did no Blood test, did you?
Also, do you fall asleep better or is the sleep it self better ?
Sleep is better. And no blood test

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 6272
People taking MK677 going hypoglycemic and becoming insulin resistant because their pancreas needs to secrete so much insulin to take glucose out of the bloodstream (because of the increased hunger+eating due to the increased ghrelin).
Do you mean hyperglycemic? Because I'm having a trouble understanding the relations between Mk677, insulin, blood sugar and insulin sensitivity.

This is extremely important to me, since your post was a bit eye opening for me. For the last 1,5 month I was taking MK677 just to aid a bit with my home workout. However my diet went to shit completely: about 80% calories came from sweets.
Right now I feel like I have a nail hammered into my brain, cant focus, troubles with short term memory, troubles with thinking and speaking, generally not that good well-being. I suspected it can be somehow related to the diet and increased insulin resistance, so 2 days ago I did one day of keto, and since then a water fast.

Is this the right path to go, or am I gonna hurt myself?

I would have done blood work straight away, but it is out of the picture for now because of this corona shit.

Also dunno if thats relevant, but I just finished taking cabergoline for hyperprolactinema, caused by a small pituitary adenoma (don't know if thats how it's called in English tho).

Bumo, @seb have you seen any results?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, Michael and PubertyMaxxer
DSIP is cope, eventually your hpta will lower your LH back to baseline, my friend experienced quite heavy supression we he off'ed the dsip but thats not confirmed. Whenever you increase androgen load even if it is endogenously produced your hypothalamus will slowly lower GnRH... the only way to get around this is to lower E2 which the aromasin is doing already.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chintuck22, Incoming and 2 others
DSIP is cope, eventually your hpta will lower your LH back to baseline, my friend experienced quite heavy supression we he off'ed the dsip but thats not confirmed. Whenever you increase androgen load even if it is endogenously produced your hypothalamus will slowly lower GnRH... the only way to get around this is to lower E2 which the aromasin is doing already.
Listen to the greycel.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
cycle it

at that point why not cycle test or var or something more potent :unsure:
someone who is injecting dsip is injecting dsip for a reason. test or var have a lot of nasty sides.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
someone who is injecting dsip is injecting dsip for a reason. test or var have a lot of nasty sides.
test has the exact same side effects as the increased test from DSIP, maybe the suppression will be weaker on DSIP because you reach only sligthly supraphysiological levels and the Leydig cells dont die but that can be achieved with LH

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1849
Dsip is safer and won’t nuke your balls

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab and PubertyMaxxer
Nah man. I'll post a thread later explaining the AKT (protein kinase B) pathway and its downstream effects and interaction with the insulin signaling cascade.

People taking MK677 going hypoglycemic and becoming insulin resistant because their pancreas needs to secrete so much insulin to take glucose out of the bloodstream (because of the increased hunger+eating due to the increased ghrelin). IGF-1 levels rise when insulin and gh are both abundant in the body, which is difficult because they share somewhat of a reciprocal relationship. What I mean is; once you go hypoglycemic your pancreas stops releasing insulin and secretes glucagon instead, to try and move glucose back out of the cells and into the bloodstream. So the GH+Glucagon combo rather than GH+Insulin is in effect, and MK677 doesn't show any real effects for that reason (as in: it doesn't raise IGF-1 levels) and it makes you susceptible to diabetes and really messes with your insulin.

Insulin doesn't always need to be doing the job of transporting glucose from the blood into cells and tissue. It's other job of binding to the insulin receptor, creating its substrate which in turn signals p85/pi3k -> AKT -> mTORC2 & mTORC1 -> p70s6k -> ribosomal protein s6 synthesis (protein synthesis) is more important. That's why insulin is anabolic. It moving glucose to cells to be stored as glycogen is NOT anabolism.

The insulin signalling cascade is like the master switch for anabolism. Protein synthesis is one of very many anabolic syntheses which insulin is responsible for. Get your INSULIN SIGNALLING right. Don't mess with it...

I would like to offer a "most effective" guide, but really there is no guide. Nothing is going to directly/definitely make you grow taller, and nothing can be verified.

As many people say; eating enough during puberty (with frequency so as to keep mTOR active as much as you can), not creating "insulin spikes" or eating shit that'll cause your pancreas to secrete more insulin than needed, causing resistance, exercising - creating that balance to promote health and sporadically creating some AMPK signalling to create good catabolism that'll negate the bad anabolism, and putting your body in a state where it knows not to just keep the anabolic switch on, and knows to oxidize fatty acids and avoid deNovo lipogenesis, due to your routine/lifestyle and keeping your cells efficient and insulin sensitive so that they receive energy before your bloody adipose tissue does!

Ideally you wouldnt even go hypoglycemic.

Still DSIP + HGH + Aromasin mogs all other stacks bc it doesnt supress anything and creates insane T and IGF1 levels which induce dimorphic bone growth in puberty and also height with the Aromasin,
Is this still true?

I'll never understand the growth plates thing I guess....

Do you suffer from high E already? Coz it's pretty risky using an AI if you don't have a problem with over aromatisation. Side effects of low E can be pretty bad. Aromasin also permanently kills the aromatase enzyme, meaning there'll be permanent effects once you stop and your body might not be able to create enough new enzymes to replace the ones that were permanently disabled.

Anyways, avoid using St Johns Wort or Ketaconazole with Aromasin because they inhibit the CYP3A4 enzyme which metabolizes Aromasin.
@Henry_Gandy

AI's are known to be very dangerous son, and here you are talking abt taking 25mg of it? idk man seems hella risky bro

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Osie
No I'm not saying that, I'm more-so saying don't take MK677 and don't waste your money. It has always been very anti-climactic for "heightmaxers" because they get so hyped after buying peptides or even real HGH, and then when they grow how they would've without doing anything, they try to attribute any growth to the substances, in an effort to try make their efforts not seem futile and to keep the aura of mutual hope among eachother.

I've never seen one person create a freak height growth spurt, incongruent with their all the prior growth/ rate of growth in their life. I just want to spread more insight. I'm writing my AKT/mTOR/Insulin signalling thread right now. And if you haven't, check out my thread on AMPK, it's very basic and doesn't cover the interesting downstream effects such as autophagy. But I feel it's pretty comprehensible and a good starting point for learning about it and using it's activation rationally to benefit you.

I know this is an older thread, but I'm afraid I have to disagree. The growth rate of humans is exponential, not linear, so while the prior growth rate of a human can be used as an indicator, it's nothing set in the ground, meaning that it can't be used as an accurate determinant of future height growth. So even if someone grew 4 inches the year prior, and takes HGH and grows another 4 inches, you cannot simply say that it's because they would've grown to that height naturally since they could've potentially grown 1-2 the next year without the use of HGH.

No stack or compound will ever create a growth spurt out of thin air even if there's no potential in someone to have one (Ex: closed growth plates), it will only maximize the factors for it to happen. I think that's why we often get confused when analyzing if heightmaxxing is legit or not. If you haven't grown in five years, you will most likely not grow if you blast every compound in the book.

However, on a different note, I'd love for you to link here or in the PM's that thread about AKT/mTOR/Insulin signaling, as that's one of the pathways that is highly important for height and frame growth, but also reduces lifespan if overly stimulated.

fuckk it was in my spam mail so I didnt notice until I checked there today

screenshot is below, blood drawn like 70-ish minutes after injecting 100 mcg hexarelin/100 mcg mod grf 1-29 no dac. 300 mcg DSIP also taken before going to sleep. I had not yet started with aromasin when I got the blood drawn.

View attachment 302935
Woah, for your stack to only be Hexarelin + Mod GRF w/o DAC for like 4 more days. (100 mcg/100 mcg, 3 times per day) at relatively low doses (300mcg a day of both is pretty much below the average dosing protocol), it's highly impressive to have IGF-1 levels at 700 ng/dl+. However, this could be attributed to the fact that Hexarelin is a super strong GHRP.